It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are more 3rd party debates! WATCH HERE NOW-- Moderated by Nader!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am really excited about this debate, especially with Nader being the moderator. Personally, I did not think there was going to be a second one, and I did not know this until tonight.

Debate

EDIT1: The links appear to be choppy, I am working on it

EDIT2: There is only one feed to this debate, and it sucks, I really wish there was another feed. It seems to be getting slightly better over time, but not by much.
edit on 4-11-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Who's participating ?

I know that there is a debate tomorrow night in DC, where Gary Johnson and Jill Stein will be the candidates debating.

freeandequal.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

It appears that all four candidates as last time are debating, representing the Green party, the Justice party, the Constitution Party, and the Libertarian party.

There is still one more debate after tonight, which I think is the one you are referring to.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Thanks for the links.. I would have never heard of this debate without your help..

I think it's only fair to hear everyone's thoughts before heading to the polls on Tuesday..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is so aggravating!! I didn't even know that there was another debate tonight, so I get curious today and look up news for Ron Paul to see if he is putting anything out statements or what not about the two parties, blah blah, and I find this little tiny link in a small article on his website. I get the feed up, and everyone is already starting to talk, and the feed sucks. Why must everything go wrong in this election? The small things pile up too, I am sick of it... This should be nationally aired, not streamed with a lame feed...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

No problem! I nearly missed this myself, and I try to be as involved as possible. I talked to some other people in my dorm a few minutes ago, trying to get some people to watch... Well living in a dorm, a lot of people have already voted absentee, and I was ashamed to be informed that all these people who pretend to have an opinion in politics think that their duty as a voting citizen stops once they have already voted... What a ruining process of thought...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The feed is nearly unwatchable, but the thread is still fully justified and I'm grateful to find it. Like the last 3rd party debate, I was unaware of this one. Wonder if Cspan is broadcasting it?

Really says something about the two party state of our country that this is the best we can get as far as third party debate coverage goes. I also looked for an alternative feed, to no avail. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I have noticed two odd things about the current feed:

1: It seems to be getting slightly better over time
2: For whatever reason, every time the feed cuts, it resumes directly at the point of cut-off, as if some one is merely "pausing" the feed, then resuming it. Usually a feed will resume in real time, giving the appearance that the feed skipped ahead to the future a little

BTW: The feed has not cut out for a minute or two, It's looking hopeful.

EDIT: Ok I was not actually watching the debate, just listening, because I was typing a reply to you, but I noticed the feed is looking great, but the candidates are not actually the ones that are being streamed...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OK, I am confused...

The feed switched to something involving the DNC... Perhaps independent content, but I have no idea what happened to the debate...

I smell agenda... But then again it does at least have legitimate opinions from real people... SO WEIRD WHAT IS GOING ON. I must have missed something.

EDIT: viewers dropped from ~800 to ~550 since this happened. Shame only 800 people in the US were watching previously... odd that still 500 find this relevant with no debate.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I swear to everyone here that there was a debate no more than a few minutes ago, but I just looked something up that was referenced earlier in the thread, and this is what I got:

2nd Third Party Debate: Will Americans listen on the 5th of November?

Today is November 4th... fallacy on behalf of the washington times or is something else going on?..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Turns out the debate was rescheduled to november 5th due to hurricane Sandy... WHICH IS CREEPY because I was JUST watching the debate less than 30 minutes ago... Watch for another thread tomorrow for a feed to the "real" November 5th debate... whether a thread by me or someone else, I think it would be important to watch.

Sorry for any mix-ups.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not like this thread is active, but here is a video of at least some of last night's debate...

And this appears to be a significant portion of the rest:

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 5-11-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join