It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Star Wars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

A death ray? A single use, big bang firework of a death ray?

Do they always like it shiny?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

wait, Gary Mckinnon?

He's the hacker that hacked into the pentagon and looked into some WATS files in the most secure database that the pentagon has.

He's falsely accused of being part of the 9/11 attack on the USA, when in reality, he found every dirty little secret that the USA Government has hidden into one folder, which could include if the US government is involved with malevolent E.T. (hopefully that isn't the case, because if that was, then some freaky rumors about Dulce would be true.)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Im sorry to tell you this, but I fail entirely to believe, without evidence (like the remains of the item used to cause the lazer effect, and full instructions on its correct working, and an admission of guilt written by Tesla himself, on a napkin), that more than one hundred years ago, humanity was even capable of producing an affect of that power, or even one of many times smaller a power rating.

Unless I see some pretty ironclad evidence, then Im gonna have big problems comming round to that way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Where exactly do you get your purported "information" saying particle beams are more powerful than 5 thermonuclear bombs?

Like most of what you say it seems to be poorly sourced from very dodgy sources that you have then taken and blown even further out of porportion for some strange reason.

Does it make you feel good to think you are the only one who has access to "ancient secrets"?

You do know that delusions of grandeur is one of the warning signs of schizophrenia don't you?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Not much of a seeker, are you?

I first read about it in a book that took a different view in life and so far it stands true.

Did a little digging on the internet and found this on msnbc.

Goes by a different name "Direct-energy weapons"

How I know about it's effects? imagination and others experience.

"Fire from the Sky" is one of the books.
edit on 7-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join