It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Treason case against Cameron

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's not just in the USA that people are upset with government over the last few years, a large group in the UK has been formed by ex Forces people to get David Cameron put on trial for treason.
Lots are upset about Cameron sending troops into war's while he wont support them, and the group are trying to get Cameron arrested as soon as pos.
The link below may not work here, but we will see it it will, I hope so.

[snip]
edit on 4/11/12 by masqua because: link removed

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Yeah pity Mr John Major changed the law saying traitors can get strung up, Yeah Cam has sold all our military secrets to the EU.
If Germany wanted to invade us he gave them the means.
(BTW I do not condone hanging )

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Its not just what he's doing to the forces, its what he's doing to the whole country. He's sold us out, we have nothing left except slavery. I say take his entire wealth, his home, everything, and make the git live on dole money for the rest of his life.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LOOKS LIKE YOUR LINK GOES TO YOUR OWN WEBSITE!!!!!!!

Maybe you could show us a screen cap of the article????
edit on 4-11-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
on trial for treason...Lots are upset about Cameron sending troops into war's while he wont support them

They need to have something that fits the legal definition of treason.
Disliking his policy is not enough. Won't work.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As any Prime Minister is apppinted by the Monarch, and acts in their name, if the Monarch felt the PM had commited treason, they would not be in office.

High treason is the crime of disloyalty to the Crown, so I would have to ask, what actions has the current PM taken that are disloyal to the Crown?

I would certainly conced that the UK Military should not have been or continue to used as an element of of US foreign, but why just focus on David Cameron? Why not Blair and Brown as well. They started the UK military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I agreed that our Military, past and present, have been failed by many Governments, who have failed to ensure the right equipment is available and interfered in the scope of operations, yet we continue to elect people to lead us and control our military, who have no military service and do not understand what is it is take life.

A greater concern is the failure to support our military when they return or have been injuried in the case of the duty. There should be no need for Help for heroes. Anything needs by those injuried on duty should be provided by the Government, no manner what the cost.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

The transfer of sovereignty to a foreign power, the EU, is a treasonous act and as such all Prime Minister's from Ted Heath onwards and the current monarch are guilty of treason.

new topics

top topics

join