It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 1 (Live-action Halo Series)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is a pretty cool, 5 part series, each about 20 minutes long. Master Chief makes his appearance in ep 4

Check it out.

Thomas Lasky came to Corbulo Academy of Military Science with his mother and brother's impressive military careers hanging over his head. Haunted by ghosts from his past, he has serious doubts about the war he's expected to fight. As fellow cadet Chyler Silva tries to help him find his place at the academy, tensions with other squad members approach the breaking point.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That is so cool, I can't wait the two days for the game! I was always hoping for a live action halo series and this is good enough! thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Already watched the thing in its entirety. It was pretty well done for being 5 shorts.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

I thought it was well done also and the acting was pretty good to. That warthog looked freaking awesome and Master Chief was perfectly done.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Beat ya to it Sparky!

Sorry...a play of words on the game.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it is a great film.

I would like to see this as a new series on TV.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Ahh, oh well. I didnt even think to do a search for it.
I also hoped that this would be a weekly thing, even if they did it CGI.
maybe something like Roosterteeth's Red vs Blue series, which I havent watched in years but it was still funny as hell.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This was a well done teasor in my opinion.

Someone with brains in hollywood, (who am I kidding?), should pick this up.

Let's face it though, the world has been dumbed down to no imagination. All they want is Reality TV (Really...that's reality?) and cannot think for themselves.

SYFY could pick it up, but then they would have to ax all those wrestling, GhostHunter and even B-grade movie shows.

They couldn't afford it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

SYFY used to be my favorite channel but then came stupid crap like face off, monster man, haunted collector and yes wrestling, its turned into a joke.
I heard or read that they were owned by USA network or maybe the company that owns USA, I dont know if its true but if it is, that would explain it.
btw, they are airing some kind of "count down to halo 4 at some point tonight, dont know what time or how long it is, I had tv on mute when I saw the advert.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

When SciFi went to SYFY, I shut my cable channel down. Whatever they show that I like, I can watch on Hulu.

That channel has become a joke, and will soon be relegated to the dustbin of history if they don't get their act together.

top topics

join