It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NWO PLANS - the SATANISTS were in control of hurricane Sandy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And in three days time when nothing happens are you gonna come on here and say you somehow averted this nuclear attack by 'spreading the word'?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thing is if a nuke goes off in NYC in 3 days, this guy is going to be a modern day prophet

I'am willing to take bets against it though.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
OBAMA IS THE ILLUMINATI SATANIST, HE IS SETTING OFF 100 NUKES IN AMERICA IN 2 HOURS TO TRY AND KILL ALL THE CHILDREN OF CHRIST...if you dont BELIEVE Im telling the TRUTH you will have to find out in 2 hours omg
I thought you said 3 days time,now it's 2 hours.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

OBAMA IS THE ILLUMINATI SATANIST, HE IS SETTING OFF 100 NUKES IN AMERICA IN 2 HOURS TO TRY AND KILL ALL THE CHILDREN OF CHRIST...if you dont BELIEVE Im telling the TRUTH you will have to find out in 2 hours omg
I thought you said 3 days time,now it's 2 hours.

He obviously has a time machine......

Des

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto

When did you move to oz Bernie?

link   
What would be the reason behind the satanic NWO elitists dropping a nuke on NY, or the rest of world?

Apart from the fact they are evil, of course...

I mean, what kind of false flag operation would they choose or how would they justify dropping a nuke on a major city?

And also, who is going to take the role of "baddie" and take the blame when this happens?

Your dreams don't sound very detailed.

link   

reply to post by Destinyone

REPENT TO JESUS AND SMOKE DRUGS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND AVOID THE ZOMBIES OMG OMG

UH OH...THERE GOES YOUR THREAD...CAN I STOP SHOUTING NOW...PLEASE.....

Des

edit on 4-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

REPENT TO JESUS AND SMOKE DRUGS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU GET TO HEAVEN AND AVOID THE ZOMBIES OMG OMG

Right, I strongly urge the mods to shut this thread down.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In three days huh?? Sorry that won't work for me. I'm leaving this Thursday for Vegas to celebrate my upcoming birthday, I'll be 38 years old. And not to mention, I signed up for 100 years on this little blue planet so three days from now isn't a part of that schedule.

Seriously though, I can respect that you have some strong religious beliefs behind this and while I do not share them, I feel that even those who do believe in a similar religion are unlikely to take you for anything other than an extremist. People tend to discard the things extremists say, valid or not. I predict that in three days the world will be just as it is now. I will be almost ready to leave for Vegas and then when the weekend is over I will be back at home with my children. All my life I have had dreams well before they happen. For example I had dreams of all my children (4 boys) well before I even met their father. I told my mom about a dream about this little blond boy and how I knew he was mine, ect.. described him in detail to her. I was in 4th grade when I had that dream. Then when I was about 22 years old and already at that time had two of my boys, I looked over to my dining room to see my eldest son running around the back side of the table. And BOOM I flashed to that dream I had when I was in 4th grade. The dream was my son, identical child at around age 3'ish. I had just forgotten about the dream until then. I dreamed of all my other boys as well, back from about 4th grade till 10th. I met my hubby in 11th grade. I also dreamed of my daughter, but she was an infant and died in my dream.. here is where I mention that I had a stillborn daughter back in 2000.

The reason I tell you all of this is because I have also through the years had many dreams of my oldest and second son as adults. My oldest in all my dreams is some sort of special op type military guy. He is always in the same black uniform, but with an emblem I don't recognize on his jacket. At any rate, I know that the world will not end in three days because my son is currently only 15. I believe that in my dreams he is in his mid 20s. The dreams are similar in 'feel' to the one I had of him when I was in 4th grade.

Now people may not put any stock into it, rightfully so, but my prediction obviously contradicts your prediction/dream. So you see why I can't believe in yours?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Now you're just being a douche.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

maybe you should take a break and stop pretending you know the future.

also it would be the god loving fools who would commit evil like you state before any satanist would

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some people are so gullible.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Gullible?everyone knew you were speaking plum from the start.
edit on 4/11/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If it was up to me you'd be shut down for this pointless attention seeking.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thread Closed

Semper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join