It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NWO PLANS - the SATANISTS were in control of hurricane Sandy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So I had a big prediction while I was asleep last night, it was actually in my dreams but an angel told me that the Satanic NWO are putting their plans into action and they're going to NUKE NEW YORK CITY IN THREE DAYS and then start with THE REST OF THE WORLD. no one is safe and its wont stop until the world is A SATANIC NUCLEAR WASTELAND.

Now if all of you love Jesus we should get out and fight these elitist NWO Satanic reptilian PRICKS and take back our world! We're all freedom fighters come ON, nukes are going off in THREE DAYS people you need to start preparing for the END OMG

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The SATANISTS are going to push ahead WORLD WAR 3 with nukes in every city of the world READY TO GO OFF AT ANY MOMENT. Just look up the Bible and the news (THE EXAMINER) to see that this is ALL THE TRUTH. The SATANISTS ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE EARTH and nothing can change that unless you TURN TO JESUS RIGHT NOW OMG

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto

Iam sorry the Examiner and the truth? sorry never seen that statement before.
Oh and turn to Jesus? no thanks don't believe in Jesus nor Satan so I will turn to myself to help heal the world.
edit on 4-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm lost of words.wow,just wow.

link   
SIGH!!

SO which is it with you Religious bible folks? Is the Sandy disaster a "NWO Satanist" thing or is Sandy the result of "Gays in NYC"???

Because you religious folks are really flip-flopping on reasonings for this natural disaster.

link   

RIGHT! OK!

Well I have my ammunition and I have my rifle and some supplies.........

Now just direct me to who i need to fight.....lets go! POINT THE DIRECTION!.........

...........ANY REPTILIAN WILL DO!...........

.............I guess ill just hold my breath for orders then..........????

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI
SIGH!!

SO which is it with you Religious bible folks? Is the Sandy disaster a "NWO Satanist" thing or is Sandy the result of "Gays in NYC"???

Because you religious folks are really flip-flopping on reasonings for this natural disaster.

Sweet I love it when people generalize.........thats awesome........

Strange because im a religious/spiritual person and ive never lost it on anyone or condemned gays or blamed them for catastrophes, or anything else......weird........

Hey so which religion is it you non religious folk want to destroy first.........you know cause ALL of you just hate anyone with any belief in anything spiritual or anything.......we know ALL of you want us dead.......

........See how i can make cool generalizations and irrational blanket statements too?

edit on 4-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
have another one buddy,or maybe a bunch more so you pass out and can't remember your dreams!!!

link   
Despite your use of caps - and the sense of urgency they've somehow filled me with - I don't quite know what it is you're trying to say....

What did the tabloid say that has riled you so? How does that correspond to your dream?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sigh. What is this? Why write something like this? Just what kind of person..... what kind of person ends posts with "OMG"?

weird.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
3 days you say?........Nuclear weapons you say?.........[puts on best Bond villain voice]......excellent.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OMG! GTFO!!
WWJD??
LOL
SMP just now OMG!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by YourWIFI
SIGH!!

Sweet I love it when people generalize.........thats awesome........

Hey so which religion is it you non religious folk want to destroy first.........you know cause ALL of you just hate anyone with any belief in anything spiritual or anything.......we know ALL of you want us dead.......

........See how i can make cool generalizations and irrational blanket statements too?

Nobody "wants you all dead" as you put it. Its just that the rest of us whom are grounded in reality would just like to stay informed on the bible thumper's most current delusional views for the comedy factor.

With all questions, you have the freedom to answer or not. But there is no need to play the "prosecuted religious sympathy card" over a simple question!! Talk about paranoid and delusional!!

edit on 4-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And I bet they'll say it was Obama's fault.
Which it probably would be

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

If it was up to me I would put everyone who follows a man made religion to death
so the human race can finally reach to the stars and become our own gods.
But I have my Evil hat on today

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

And I bet they'll say it was Obama's fault.
Which it probably would be

SURELY Rush, Hanity, Levin, and the other BOZOS are working on that one RIGHT NOW!!! With the dirty money funding from the Koch brothers probably...

Bet its true!!

link   
OBAMA IS THE ILLUMINATI SATANIST, HE IS SETTING OFF 100 NUKES IN AMERICA IN 2 HOURS TO TRY AND KILL ALL THE CHILDREN OF CHRIST...if you dont BELIEVE Im telling the TRUTH you will have to find out in 2 hours omg

link   

You need to watch your diet. Your dreams are showing your body doesn't like what you are putting into it. I know this is true, because last night I had a dream, you would post this ridiculous thread today. A giant lizard stood at the foot of my bed, shaking my feet violently, while shouting....."Beware the ides of SuperZepto...beware his false prophecies"

That makes about as much sense as your OP does......

Des

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ALERT !

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
OBAMA IS THE ILLUMINATI SATANIST, HE IS SETTING OFF 100 NUKES IN AMERICA IN 2 HOURS TO TRY AND KILL ALL THE CHILDREN OF CHRIST...if you dont BELIEVE Im telling the TRUTH you will have to find out in 2 hours omg

OMG...TELL US WHAT TO DO...I CAN KEEP SHOUTING, IF THAT HELPS......

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join