It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something seriously wrong here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Alright, I used to be very interested in general about the paranormal, ghosts, auras, spiritual energy, and all that weird stuff. Lately, though, I haven't been. Those kinds of things don't really cross my mind anymore.

Now, however, I'm wondering...

Our home makes us sick.

No, seriously.

My fiance and my two room mates are CONSTANTLY sick when we're here. We're cranky, have upset stomachs, headaches, and are generally in a very depressed, sour mood. We fight more when we're here.

We've had the place checked for mold. There is none.

It may be because our cats like to poop everywhere... but even when we get rid of the mess, we're all sick.

This is very odd to me in particular, because I do not GET sick. Ever.

On the rare occasions that I don't feel good or have a headache, I can usually get rid of it on my own pretty easily.

This is different.

It stays. Sick stomach, migraine, aching like hell, depression... it stays in all of us.

I dread waking up every day, because now, I always feel like death.

I wake up every day feeling like this. --->

I haven't paid much mind to the paranormal in the past couple years, because it just doesn't peak my interest anymore... until my friend got possessed.

It happened right before we moved in here, during spring. Just a week before we moved in here.

It was terrifying.

As a lot of you know, I have a whiny friend of mine who is a girl with anxiety issues. She's one of my room mates. Well, just before we moved in here, she had an emotional melt down--then went insane, calling people every name in the book, thrashing and breaking things. I wasn't there to see it the first time, so I didn't think as much of it.

But, after we moved into this apartment, It happened a number of times again. It shocked the hell outta me.

I never saw anyone act that way before. The whole night made me question everything. She screamed the most random stuff--stuff that was NOT in the norm for her, stuff that were not attributes to her personality at all. "THE WEAK MUST DIE!" Stuff like that. And, another one of our friends who lived there at the time, started having similar issues. Yelling random things, melting down, ect.

It got scary.

My other room mate and my fiance were saying that there was something wrong with the apartment. It gave them all a bad feeling or something. I didn't know what to think.

So, we had the apartment annointed.

We took olive oil and drew crosses on all the mirrors of the house.

Yes, it sounds insane... but the whole ordeal scared everyone, and they wanted rid of whatever was going on.

I was indifferent. I knew it would, at very least, provide a placebo effect for everyone. So I helped.

Then, things winded down for a few months... then, my anxiety friend and our fourth room mate at the time began fighting physically a lot. Eventually, our fourth room mate damaged our apartment a lot, and we kicked him out.

And then, just a couple weeks ago, my anxiety friend lost her mind and tried to cut or kill herself. She attacked me for stopping her. That was a separate thread I made, I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about.

During all this time, we've all been getting sick unusually frequently.

But the thing is, most of the time, this kind of stuff only happens here.

My fiance says all the time he hates this place, and wants to get out of the house.

We all feel that way most of the time.

Another weird note is that this apartment complex is pretty old, and used to be military housing.

Do you think there's something weird going on...?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

You moved the witch with you!

Good luck until you banish her and get her outta your lives!

This is the one that broke windows, cut herself, locked herself in her room, right?

Why would you move to another place with her?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It's not rocket science. Ditch the roommate and move. If it still happens when you and your fiance are in a new place, well, then, it's you. Only way to find out is take action.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My mom did the olive oil thing on the windows. It had the eindows where there are 9 squares of glass in each window pane. She did the one in the middle. Anywho, that night the usual fighting began, and by morning every single window square she had anointed was broke out by my stepdad. He didnt know she had done it.

My mom swears she saw demons in that house. I do remember alot of bad things happened in that house. I say it could be the apartment.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hard time trying to edit my previous post, but maybe your roomie needs some psych meds. And the boot.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It could have been exposed to Meth. It gets into the sheetrock and wood and can not be cleaned. It must be replaced. Here is a link to some symptoms and clues. It can be tested for.

styledstagedsold.blogs.realtor.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Some places can make people sick. I lived in an apartment where I was sick all of the time. Same kind of symptoms, and I just never felt good. It was the apartment, and I wound up calling it the sick house.

Things got a lot better after we moved, and I never felt that sick again. I also had a friend who experienced the same thing, no mold, no meth, clean house and ventilated, but she still was sick all of the time.

I will always wonder what it was that made us sick, drywall, pesticide?, who knows?

CX

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Do you have carbon monoxide monitors?

Not saying it accounts for some of the behavior, but with physical symptoms like that you need to be aware of the basics.

CX.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I got this feeling your room mates need to be told 'you are the weakest link goodbye'..
She may be jealous of you and your boyfreind being together?..

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Two things spring to mind:

1) Possession. Possession doesn't have to mean like the traditional definition. A spirit or entity that affects your mood is a form of possession.

2) High EMF. What you describe, mood swings, nausea, etc., are classic symptoms of high EMF affecting your bodies. I haven't researched EM meters yet (I have my own issues with a possible haunting), but I would get your house checked out ASAP.

Hope things work out for you.

/TOA
edit on 4-11-2012 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe it's Chinese drywall...I say move ...move alone with you and your fiancé ...start your life together.... no roommates. ...in the men time, sage the house.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it possible , to your knowledge, that the house was once used as a meth lab ?
I have heard that the chemicals or fumes stay in the walls and stuff and make future residents sick?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't even bother trying to figure out the hows and whys of it all. Get rid of the roommate, move out to a new apartment and if you must have another roommate for financial reasons, find a new one. Oh and work on training the cats more!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Get rid of the negative energy (the friend or spirit). The negativity. It feeds on and corrupts the soul, making one weaker as time passes. Your Father is above all, know it & believe it. Grow in faith, positivity, strength, courage, happiness & persevere, no matter what gets thrown at you.

Lie down, breathe in slowly till your tummy swells up and then fill your lungs & breathe out. As you breathe in see how you take in joy, positivity, strength, courage, faith & perseverance with each breath. See yourself being protected. Meditation is the key.

The Armour of I Am (Eph 6) is very important to "put on" before going into meditation.

I don't care what people think or say about my advice, to each his own. I am truly helping you with what i feel i needed to. Stay strong, positive, and grow in happiness.

You win. Finished.

*I agree to check on the meth/mold/cat possibilities. Still, meditation is a yes yes

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Test first because if it is meth you can't take your furniture with you. All fabric, even bed linen will be saturated.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If you are sick in the apartment, but not when you are away from it... seems pretty clear to me there are bad spirits there.
Move out!
You can either get rid of the girl, or you can help her by being a true friend, and take her to a priest to have the evil removed from her, that is, if she is willing. If not, then tell her she is on her own.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well, I can't say for sure whether or not it's paranormal with out you digging in deep and investigating it.

However from a purely medical standpoint, cat's can cause a number of illnesses passes in their urine, as well as feces.

A surprisingly common one being

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

It could be a matter of going to the doctor and getting checked out, it's curable, for you and your feline friend.

The symptoms of an infection vary between the person, some people get flu like symptoms, some don't. Some exhibit depression, and other psychological symptoms, where as some people show no symptoms at all.

Some people even carry the parasite unknowingly for long periods of time and never exhibit any symptoms.

As well, some people's immune system fends it off, only suffering from flu like symptoms during the recovery period. Just a thought outside of the paranormal.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
maybe the crazy one is doing it. (just kidding)

Could be carbon monoxide have you been running heat since this started?

or maybe a gas leak
edit on 4-11-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Guys, I've seriously considered moving away from her. But the thing is, she's extremely emotionally attached, and she can't take it when people leave her life. I don't want to hurt her.

I really do want to leave, though. Grrrrr...

Frustrating....

I wouldn't be surprised if this was once a meth house, or if there's meth going on here. We definitely live in the right neighborhood, and the right state, here in sweet old Tennessee.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Well, I can't say for sure whether or not it's paranormal with out you digging in deep and investigating it.

However from a purely medical standpoint, cat's can cause a number of illnesses passes in their urine, as well as feces.

A surprisingly common one being

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

It could be a matter of going to the doctor and getting checked out, it's curable, for you and your feline friend.

The symptoms of an infection vary between the person, some people get flu like symptoms, some don't. Some exhibit depression, and other psychological symptoms, where as some people show no symptoms at all.

Some people even carry the parasite unknowingly for long periods of time and never exhibit any symptoms.

As well, some people's immune system fends it off, only suffering from flu like symptoms during the recovery period. Just a thought outside of the paranormal.

That is scary.

I read both of those articles. It sounds almost dead on to what we're experiencing.

I may need to pull all my room mates aside and have an intervention. We need to super-clean the house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join