It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mayan calendar end date is not 2012, its 2087, 100% proof here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This site is corrupt and is apart of trying to keep the truth hidden. Where the heck did my post go? Lift the veils from your eyes people. Search for the truth! Start with your I AM Presence! Don't believe anything people tell you go within for the answers. Unlimited knowing comes from yourself and your souls experiences. REMEMBER who you are!

In love & Light my friends.

And I said the mayans used astrology. Each age lasts 2,160 years. There are 12 zodiac signs. It takes 26,920 years for a cycle to complete. That cycle completes on December 21 2012!
edit on 5-11-2012 by siriusstarlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by phroziac
By the ops calculations, it is year 2087 right now.

Well of course, that is the whole thing. Well, that explains the influx of energies. Same thing, hold light and see only the most positive happening.

I agree. The world is incredibly strange right now and has built up to this since 2001

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Have you spoken to a Mayan about this? Who is your source of information? How do you know they are 100% accurate when it comes to the Mayan calendar?

The world will end when the world will end. No stone tablet is going to lay down an exact date.

I seriously doubt any modern Mayans actually have any better clue than anyone else. They don't have detailed written histories of ancient Mayans or any foolproof oral traditions that will cause them to know any better. In short, Everyone is guessing from fragments of data that may or not be correct.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
And I said the mayans used astrology. Each age lasts 2,160 years. There are 12 zodiac signs. It takes 26,920 years for a cycle to complete. That cycle completes on December 21 2012

Dude, how are you making your calculations? I understand what your saying but you are wrong... 2,160 times 12 equals 25,920. Not 26,920.. Where are you finding an extra 1000 years from?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight

Let's imagine for a second that the Long Count ends after the 13th baktun. 13 baktuns in no way correlates to 25,920 years. 13 baktuns only equals 5,128 years. So how does the Long Count match up with the precession of the equinoxes?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
xcalibur, you're doing the math wrong. you calculated the 5128 years using the 365.25 day year.... but the calendar is done with 360 day years.... which instead of 5128... which is really 5125 btw, it becomes 5200.....

The mayans and many cultures have said we are in the time of the 5th world.... so if you take

5200 x 5 you get.... a perfect 26000.....

All numbers make so much more sense when you are using the 360 day year. They all go into each other perfect like the 360 degrees of a circle. So yes, the end of the 5th world, the end of the age of pisces, the end of the 13th baktun, all end on dec 21 2012.

We are ending a 5125 (5200) year cycle...

And ending a 25920 (26000) year cycle....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Actually the Maya say we're the Fourth Creation. They also don't make any claims of a Fifth Creation. These Creations did not last for a set period of time. They only lasted as long as the gods were happy with them. It should also be mentioned that the Maya had a 365 day year. Not 360. They had 12 months of 30 days and then five unnamed days at the end of the year. Of course all of this is moot as the Long Count does not end or repeat after the 14th baktun. We have one, maybe two references to the end of the 14th baktun and neither of them refer to any really significant events. On the other hand we have numerous carvings and writings that refer to later dates.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

OP, I'm sure the Mayans knew what they were doing...I honestly don't think our current way of living could last another 7-8 decades... we would literally destroy ourselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Right, we are in the time of the 4th world (creation) and at the end of it, so it would still be 5200 x 5, the end of the 4th world would be dec 21, 2012.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
astronomically speaking, how can there be any doubt about what and where the calender is according to planetary alignment.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

its all moot if the sun rises and sets on the 22nd.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

(sarcasm begin)

Awsome thread...

You just bought this forum an additional 75 years. SWEET!!!

(sarcasm end)

-saige-

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey. Your numbers are right. Sitchin is too, but y'all really overcomplicated this. Thoth's number is 52. As in 52 wks in a solar yr. His Exile was synched to accusations that he #ed with the calendar that gave Marduk right to reign in Egypt, a crown he yanked. He stood by his numbers. He left. The zero point calendar Began when he arrived 3113bc in the gulf of Mexico. Add that to 2015& you get 5128yrs. 5200-5128=72 more yrs before that calendar really finishes.
... But Here is where it gets interesting...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Olmecatl

We're supposedly reengineered to have our life span cap at 120. So if you're 40 now, you technically have 80 more yrs you could max out, taking optimal care(oldest now is 119,I think). The calendar ending 2087 is 72 from now. A 40yr old today Could see this ending.

Also if that 52 that we memorialize with our 52wks in a yr meant that 5200 earth years was a year in the time of these gods (on their home turf)(not 3600...&This was the Real warcry that got him kicked out of Egypt, catching Ra shave numbers to get on his Aries age thing, thinking no one was watching for a loooong time)... 433 of those years would be a month of Gods-time. You apply that breakdown & a few things pop out that I'll let you discover on your own. But the most important thing would be... From Jamestown on wild be inthe equiv of December of the last yr ever, Gods-time wise.& us? Now? We're like just under 5gods-time days from the end of time. We are in the December 26thto nye period, looking to get our lives in order for the New earth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join