It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you feeling good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So, I woke up today feeling good.

For the past couple of weeks I have been feeling kinda dull, and I had also been having anxiety a little.

However, today when I woke up I just feel great. Everything feels so much more enjoyable and I am just generally happy. I swear even the animals around my house are more uppity. It is also really warm for this time of year in Portland. It is almost like there is an energy in the air, and I am not one to usually entertain such ideas but I just cant put my finger on it.

So my question is: Is anybody else feeling similar?
edit on 4-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Apparently you're feeling so good you're at a loss for words !!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Ya, sorry, I accidentally hit enter instead of tab. I always do that.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

check the weather for the last weeks. i feel better, too when there is a high-pressure weather system. when it is low, i feel not so good.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I would but I don't know exactly how to check the air pressure for the past weather.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

it is measured in inHg (inch of mercury). the standard atmospheric pressure is 29.92 inHg, this is neither high pressure weather or low pressure. in your area, it is over 30 at the moment. it could well be the reason for your feel good.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
right now I feel a different emotions at the same time
I feel happy because of the song I'm listening
but at the same time school is stressing me,
I also feel goalless, kinda depressed
suicidal one could say
pointless.
But I don't want to end it that way,
as it's truly amazing I live in these times
and soon I'l be dead anyway, and billions of years will pass
I try not to care, but still do
anyway im off

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Ah, well I hope you feel better soon. I never really feel suicidal because I always stop and think what it would do to the people I love.

Anyways, just remember that tomorrow you could wake up as I did, just feeling happy. Truth be told, I was feeling similar to you, but then I just woke up like this for no explainable reason. So I guess I am trying to say that things will get better, trust me.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Ya, I could find the pressure as of now but not the past pressures for the last couple of weeks like you told me to find.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i found this: www.almanac.com...

it seems to have risen the last couple of days, it ranges from 29.74 to 30.02. i don't know, if this is much or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Ah, thank you. That doesn't seem like that big of a change but who knows. However, based on the lack of responses I'm guessing its just me.

It could be that I had a good dream last night, which is a change since I have usually been having bad ones. I would share it but its rather embarrassing. I wish I could create a second account for anonymity.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Somedays you are the windshield

Somdays you are the bug...

edit on 4-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Aww, thanks for that, both great songs. Though I don't feel that this is just the passage of time that caused this feeling. It is just far to dramatic of a change. I feel that there must have been something that caused it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Are you in love?

top topics

join