It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we condemn the nazis when America has committed equally evil deeds?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why do we need Nazi methods when we have the carl young handbook, tv, radio and internet. The new mass brainwashing approach is far easier to get people in line and control people without a lot of violence. Problem is now they are gearing up for violence which I think will be unleased after 'the event".

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Op: if igorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

Historically, America has done more good in this world than all other societies combined.

I do not appreciate your telling me how I feel or what I think. I don't believe any one country is better than another. But I do believe that what America has to offer an individual is more humane and offers more freedom to choose one's own destiny than any other nation in this world today.

America bashing is really getting boring.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Yeah make a thread comparing anyone to hitler or any country to Nazi Germany and it gets closed appropriately. Compare the US and it is fair game.

Makes me sick. Especially here where it is no secret who calls the shots in the world.

What ever when Europe.is.in charge again they will resort to fighting with eachother again like they always have.

Let them take.over. then they can deal with sending their kids to die for world security, and the worlds wealthy.

Leave us to our farms and pie. We were happier when they killed eachother and colonized everyone they considered savages.
edit on 4-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Closed

Semper
edit on 11/6/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join