It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in November 2012??" ...a bit odd

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
It would appear to be a double booking catastrophe as the same paper has a story where the earth collides with Niburu in November as well.

Dont you hate that? You wait millenia for an Apocalypse then 2 come along at once

Wow, I really must fault your critical thinking skills with this post. Don't you realize that the alien ships are here to save the planet Earth from Nibiru. The are not here to save us, just the planet. We are toast.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Guys,,SETI kinda sucks.........they/we dont even know if they use radio signals or any other kinds of signals..

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by PurpleChiten

ETA: I am not supportive of the article or the website, but do want to open up dialogue concerning the possibility of other life in the universe

Glad you made that clear, as the article is such bunk, and total tabloid that there is no way anyone would take that seriously!
However if your looking to open up dialogue about life in the universe I will add this to the thread.
It should be common knowledge at this point that we are not alone as the only life in the whole universe, or the only life in our little galaxy.

And I do not understand why the deep field image is does not constitute as this proof. There are millions of galaxies in one small section of photo. Take the whole thing and we are talking big numbers! So big that it should be used as fact we are not alone. Out of all those galaxies, we are going to be that arrogant to assume we are all alone in this place?

Just the proof they want such as an alien body, or the spaceship are just trying to dodge the reality that we are not alone, but over all TPTB do not feel we as a people are ready to handle such truths.

But I do not need The powers that Be, tell me its confirmed.
Its already confirmed to me by the hubble deep field photo. We may not be able to see the aliens up close, but when we are looking at trillions of other galaxies.. We are looking at other places, some like earth, and others not like earth at all.
But science is to much like religion and keeps its blinders on.

Drake was able to see this truth, and could see this as the proof everyone was looking for.

Why do you think they claim that photo to be the Best and most important photo in this day and age?
IMO it is because that photo shows us, there is other life out. And we are most definitely not alone in this universe.

I agree, it would be very self-centered to think we were completely alone.

What do you imagine the other lifeforms to look like? Will they be humanoid in appearance or something totally different? Do we have a common ancestory?

Will these other lifeforms be at approximately the same point of evolution as we are or have they been around for centuries longer and have developed well beyond us? Are they capable of navigating the stars or are they in the same boat we are? What would be their purpose for coming here if they have already or will in the near future?

There are definitely a lot of possibilities out there, just wondering what some of the possibilities are.

Thanks for taking the thread for what it was meant to be

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They were identified as alien spaceships from Planet Gootan

Had to stop reading after that... If you can tell me where the hell Gootan is than i'll consider looking over your article agaian................

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It'll not be an attack.
And how do i know?
Read my threads. Thats my proof, or you can just simply wait grab the popcorn and eyes to the skies.

edit on 5-11-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As far fetched as these tabloids are, I can asure you of only one thing. Governments are taking notes from these rags and filling them. While most of the stories are nothing more than hype, in every hyped up story there is a bit of truth and that truth is ALWAYS found and filled away for safe keeping.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Probably already mentioned, but .....

The new Gootan spaceships have been detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights.

I knew HAARP had to be behind it
HAARP does EVERYTHING!

(all praise HAARP. HAARP will save you. But only if you send me your MONEY!)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

They were identified as alien spaceships from Planet Gootan

Had to stop reading after that... If you can tell me where the hell Gootan is than i'll consider looking over your article agaian................

Dude, read the post, not the article

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I read enough to know the thread is completely stupid from the onset. It's called sarcasm. May be some need to get with Sheldon of Big Bang Theory and hash out exactly what sarcasm is. Wait.....The Gootans are attacking my house......................Back now after being fully Gootaned. And it;s still stupid.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The thread makes me question the ability of some on here.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Weekly World News has had this story on their site for the past few months, it's pretty funny to be honest. I'm pretty sure they had this same story but with a earlier date ( March or May) and then changed the date after it didn't happen just like what they did with the Nibiru story. If WWN is saying it's going to happen then we know it's bs and not going to happen. I've been waiting 12 years for the UFO's to show up and i'm still waiting.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

World weekly news. I've seen them along side the National Enquirer and featured with news sites like The Onion.

Why did you post this "news" article again?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join