It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claims of "Alien Spaceships to Attack Earth in November 2012??" ...a bit odd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA
Weekly World News also brought you this:

Dick Cheney is a robot.

~Morpheus

Nah, he's not a robot, he's the devil!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The same old irresponsible fart: humesbastard.wordpress.com...
"Weekly World News has at least published this crap once before, in October, 2011 (note how that failed prediction is repackaged). John Malley is a fictional person, and Wikileaks has better things to do with its time than chase spaceships."

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nobody noticed that if you go to the link op provided and you look up the article it talks about November 2011?

lol, the person above me has i see

edit on 4/11/2012 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by PurpleChiten

This all started to make sense when I clicked on the link. Isn't this like one of those strange gossip magazines that you see in the line of the grocery store where it always has stories like "3 headed baby born in Antartica" and stuff like that?

Yes, it is, but apparently, those types of sources have their followings or they wouldn't exist.

Not my "cup of tea", but wanted to provide the link for those who do find it in their interest range.

I'm stocking up food just in case.

You never know with these Gootans. Maybe they are only here visiting, to check up on their distant cousins, the Orangutans. After that they'll be on their way.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
this weeks edition of Market to Market and I kid you not Mike made the comment that traders were betting on when NASA will announce at the end of 2013 that aliens have made contact with us.

no link yet

and FEMA did provide docs to fire dept. about how to deal with aliens.
edit on 4-11-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Oh My Goodness Friend.....Look at the webpage,its beyond silly

ex. A.Zombie for president, megan fox is a man, Kim K. butt explodes.....

Sorry, but If you consider this information useful in the least

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I edited the title to better reflect what I was putting forth.

There have been many claims of UFOs lately and I won't say they don't exist, they might, I just don't put much faith in them, but it is becoming a "meme" once again.

With the sensationalism that's found in the "tabloids" as of late, as well as more credible sources leaning in that direction, will there be some sort of "contact" made in the near future?

Does the possibility even exist for "contact" (i.e. intelligent alien life)? Would they bother with even traveling to us?

I do have to say the Tommy Lee Jones quote came to mind, which is why I went ahead and posted. Even though I don't believe all the sensationalist claims, I admit it's very possible that there is intelligent life out there, probably life more intelligent than our own. I just don't see why they would bother with us, a species that is probably quite far behind them.

Anyway, just wanted to share the story and see where others stand on the matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Alien spaceships coming to attack earth in November 2012
......Just in time for deer season, all the guys here will have their deer rifles sighted in
I wonder if those aliens will have antlers or do we need to get antlerless permits.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Um....You are wondering if they are peaceful intelligent alien lifeforms
I bet the only reason they don't deal with us is because we aren't peaceful intelligent lifeforms.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Oh My Goodness Friend.....Look at the webpage,its beyond silly

ex. A.Zombie for president, megan fox is a man, Kim K. butt explodes.....

Sorry, but If you consider this information useful in the least

Ahhh, but there's the rub. Although it may not be useful in truthfulness or accuracy, it MAY be useful in opening a line of conversation that can lead to something much more meaningful.

Is there life out there? Will we ever come in contact with it?
Granted, I seriously doubt it will be in the manner portrayed by the article, but will it ever happen in some way, shape or form? Or are we the pentacle of evolution?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Alien spaceships coming to attack earth in November 2012
......Just in time for deer season, all the guys here will have their deer rifles sighted in
I wonder if those aliens will have antlers or do we need to get antlerless permits.

Just hope it falls during doe season, then you don't need antlers

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I could see us getting a 200 dollar ticket by the DNR for shooting an alien without a license.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This thread will end up in the hoax bin in 3...2...1.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I kinda want to come out in favor of the article itself if not the facts therein or the source

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow hold on guys, I really do think that people should not put things like this on any forum who have come under the inf of fuel, Wine, Gas, this post is crazy, people will think this story is true,,, remember War of The Worlds? people shot themselves dead thinking it was true, we know it is not, we know it will never happen, or ever could happen, ,,,, Hold on a minute got some strange metal looking thing at my window saying exterminate exterminate heck it's a Dalek.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
This thread will end up in the hoax bin in 3...2...1.

Not a hoax, just stating what a tabloid printed and trying to redirect it to a dialogue about other life in the universe regardless of the strange claims made by the tabloid

...may not have been the best approach to take in hindsight...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Planet Gootan

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Originally posted by justwokeup
It would appear to be a double booking catastrophe as the same paper has a story where the earth collides with Niburu in November as well.

Dont you hate that? You wait millenia for an Apocalypse then 2 come along at once

Be right back.....gotta go get my popcorn. The suspense of which one will get here first is killing me. Hope I get a good seat.

It should have read "The suspense of which one will get here first to kill me. Hope I get a good seat. :lol "

fixed it for ya!

Mind you SETI seems to be a bit petulant on the subject. MAYBE IT'S TRUE!!!!!

Isn't this a rehash of a story from a couple of years ago? oh yeah...here from 2010

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

How can anyone believe this? The only ones who will believe this are those who already strongly believe that this is going to happen and this will only slightly reinforce their perception. This should be in the comedy forum
Strange how a person who works on rockets would start this thread
Good thread PurpleChiten
edit on 4-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Alternative4u

How can anyone believe this? The only ones who will believe this are those who already strongly believe that this is going to happen and this will only slightly reinforce their perception. This should be in the comedy forum
Strange how a person who works on rockets would start this thread
Good thread PurpleChiten
edit on 4-11-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

This story first broke on Youtube on April 1st 2012, need I say more?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join