It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, my name is Skanda...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Not my real name, but it fits me somehow. Nice to see you all. Though I work a boring day job, I do have lots of interest in science, religion, the paranormal and conspiracies myself.

Heading to the paranormal and religion forum now! You know where to find me

edit on 4-11-2012 by LordSkanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi there, welcome to your new addiction problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. Are you from Skandia?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
[color=#dc1400 ]W[color=#dc2800]e[color=#dc3c00]l[color=#dc5000]c[color=#dc7800 ]o[color=#dc8c00]m[color=#dca000]e [color=#dcc800 ]t[color=#dcdc00]o [color=#b4dc00]A[color=#a0dc00]T[color=#8cdc00]S

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Watch out though because you can get sucked in and suddenly you see a conspiracy everywhere!

Have an open mind when reading threads and don't take anything too seriously and you should be just fine.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LordSkanda

Welcome to ATS Skanda. Here's your complimentary cookies and coffee...pull up a chair and tell us more....

Des

edit on 4-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS Skanda. Here's your complimentary cookies and coffee...pull up a chair and tell us more....

Des

edit on 4-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

That's some might fine coffee.. the ATS Department of Homeland Caffeine Services (AKA: The office of the Coffee Czar) approves wholeheartedly

And Welcome to ATS Skanda

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Oh come on vkey...that's your caffeine addiction talking. Plus, we all know, you have hoarded all the succulent, yummy, oily dark roast beans in your private party shack down by the Koi pond out back.....

Skanda, if you ever are in need of the best coffee on ATS...vkey is the Queen of Coffee here...she knows her stuff when it comes to zoom juice.....

Des

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Welcome LordSkanda

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

So, have a good time and see you around the forums!

Mike

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank you all for the very warm welcome!

I'm from India myself. Paranormal interests me because my maternal grandma was a native healer in her time in rural India back 40 - 50 years ago. I also love science and constantly try to relate these two seemingly unrelated things with each other.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Nothing beats the paranormal!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Welcome to the site. Are you from Skandia?

He he, I'm from India. Skanda means Lord of War in Tamil referring to one of the countless Gods in India.
edit on 4-11-2012 by LordSkanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle Skanda. Natural healing is an interest of mine. Pills suck, Tell us more when you can!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So very nice to meet you! WELCOME!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Greetings Skanda and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Hope to see you around. If you're in a Science of Paranormal forum, I'm sure our paths will cross sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you ever feel the need for an avatar, you can visit the avatar thread in my signiture. No charge or anything like that, we just like making them

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello there!!

new topics

top topics

join