It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Polls: Michigan Romney 47%, Obama 46%/Pennsylvania: Romney 47%, Obama 47%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
New Polls Just In.

Michigan Romney 47%, Obama 46%
Dead heat for Romney and Obama in latest Michigan poll

Pennsylvania: Romney 47%, Obama 47%
Trib poll shows presidential race in Pennsylvania remains too close to call By Mike Wereschagin

Suggests some momentum to go along with the large crowds at Romney campaign events.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Really fox news as a reliable source? Might as well be batboy votes for Romney from the sun

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The only poll that's going to matter is the one that is taken of all voters on Tuesday.
The race is simply too close to call for any polls to mean anything at this point.
IMHO.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Those polls arent real..look how many polls Ron Paul won over Romney AND Obama...it was A BUNCH including Rasmussin and CNNs very own where Paul won 400,000 plus over romneys 100,000............ I truly beleive what I just said and I can prove it in a few days when Obummer wins....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse
New Polls Just In.

Michigan Romney 47%, Obama 46%
Dead heat for Romney and Obama in latest Michigan poll

Pennsylvania: Romney 47%, Obama 47%
Trib poll shows presidential race in Pennsylvania remains too close to call By Mike Wereschagin

Suggests some momentum to go along with the large crowds at Romney campaign events.

This is a joke. Much polling has shown Obama with a significant lead.

The bottom line is this:

Many people may not like Obama, but many people also completely distrust Romney and basically think he is "scary". The same cannot be said about Obama. No contest.
edit on 4-11-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Come Wedsnesday morn, we'll find out won't we?

At this point, I would pick Jim Trafficant over Obama.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Come Wedsnesday morn, we'll find out won't we?

At this point, I would pick Jim Trafficant over Obama.

Oh, Lord....how about this disputed presidential race? It took quite a while to resolve, legally.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1876]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1876[/ur l]

Who wants to suffer through that?

The United States presidential election of 1876 was one of the most disputed and controversial presidential elections in American history. Samuel J. Tilden of New York outpolled Ohio's Rutherford B. Hayes in the popular vote, and had 184 electoral votes to Hayes's 165, with 20 votes uncounted. These 20 electoral votes were in dispute in three states: Florida, Louisiana, and South Carolina; each party reported its candidate had won the state, while in Oregon one elector was declared illegal (as an "elected or appointed official") and replaced. The 20 disputed electoral votes were ultimately awarded to Hayes after a bitter legal and political battle, giving him the victory.

An informal deal was struck to resolve the dispute: the Compromise of 1877. In return for the Democrats' acquiescence in Hayes's election, the Republicans agreed to withdraw federal troops from the South, ending Reconstruction. The Compromise effectively ceded power in the Southern states to the Democratic Redeemers.

If this race ends up being that close, I propose a duel. The last man standing wins, and with any luck, we would have the choice of two completely new candidates!
edit on 4-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
If this race ends up being that close, I propose a duel. The last man standing wins, and with any luck, we would have the choice of two completely new candidates!
edit on 4-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

Sometimes the old ways are still the best ways.

But then again, after a year of political ads and junk mail...I want this one over.
edit on 4-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

This doesn't look like he is winning and the electoral college is still for Obama.
How do you figure?

edit on 4-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why do people believe these polls when there is no way to verify them other than to do one yourself.

Here's a poll for you.

Romney 50%
Obama 50%
The American People 0%

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Why do people believe these polls when there is no way to verify them other than to do one yourself.

Here's a poll for you.

Romney 50%
Obama 50%
The American People 0%

People believe these polls because sometimes they are accurate. You can do your own poll too, but it would depend on who you talk to.....just 'sayin...

This is going to be a close race, no denying it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Here's a poll for you.

Romney 50%
Obama 50%
The American People 0%

I wouldn't count the American people out just yet. I saw a news report where people are standing in line for 8 hours to vote and they are just glad to be able to stand there and vote. I am not sure they all had homes to go to or phones you could have called to gauge their affect in a poll. Trust me there is going to be a groundswell of the disenfranchised in this campaign. They are used to suffering. They won't mind a little more to be heard.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

People believe these polls because sometimes they are accurate. You can do your own poll too, but it would depend on who you talk to.....just 'sayin...

Exactly. It depends who you talk to and we don't know who they talked to taking these polls, if anyone. My point is don't trust polls at all and it doesn't matter who wins this election.
WE THE PEOPLE LOSE IN THE END.
What will Obama or Romney lose? Not their lifetime security nor their lifetime medical. Not to mention they are both filthy rich already.
What do we have to lose? Everything.

Keep believing either of these clowns will save us. It's your right to.
edit on 4-11-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Here's a poll for you.

Romney 50%
Obama 50%
The American People 0%

I wouldn't count the American people out just yet. I saw a news report where people are standing in line for 8 hours to vote and they are just glad to be able to stand there and vote. I am not sure they all had homes to go to or phones you could have called to gauge their affect in a poll. Trust me there is going to be a groundswell of the disenfranchised in this campaign. They are used to suffering. They won't mind a little more to be heard.

I know people are fed up. I'm fed up. You're most likely fed up. I just think we are being lead down a path of no return and it doesn't matter who has the reigns at this point. When the two choices aren't really fresh choices and more of the same then what do we do?

Once again the presidential election has managed to separate the people.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

Actually, the most RECENT polls for each state.

Michigan: www.publicpolicypolling.com...
PPP, 11/1 - 11/3 - Obama +6

Penn: www.publicpolicypolling.com...
PPP, 11/2 - 11/3 - Obama +6

I'd rather look at the averages of all the polls.

Michigan: Obama +3.8
Penn: Obama +4.1

top topics

join