It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of the Earth Unite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
A video I created for everyone to see. I hope you like....

edit on 4-11-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Can I ask, unite on what grounds? More protests? For Mother Earth? To save our race?

Our society has those heavily armoured brutal police because we gave our power and accountability to men instead of to Our Creator. Too many have fallen for their plan all along. Dictators and tyrants don't just happen to a society that lives in peace, for they must gain the power in order to use it. Our society threw out our morality decades ago and since then, the 'mighty men' step in to deal with the repurcussiions - building our prisons, passing man made laws, arming and militarising the police and eventually creating dictatorships. Absolute power absolutely corrupts. Take a police officer in a small town with very little crime. He or she is respected in the community and passes back that respect to the constituents. Then look at a police officer in a big city - day in and day out dealing with murder, rape, crime and drugs. He suits up in armour and eventually is given more power to crack down on all of the crime. Very little respect is offered and consequently very little respect is offered back. It's a viscous circle that will end up in riots and revolution as those hardened police encounter peaceful citizens and deal with them in the hardened manner of a criminal.

It is our collective lack of morality that produces this brutality. The mighty men and builders of Babel built their towers with "bricks" - the same Hebrew root as leprousy, sin. Even Lenin understood this when he stated "The best revolutionary is a youth devoid of morals". But instead of listening to Lenin and his cronies who indoctrinated this population into shedding Biblical morality in favour of sin which WILL lead to our wholesale slaughter, how about picking up the words of Our Creator who shows us time and time again the consequences of falling away into disobedience. Please, do not encourage further rebellion for it will bring death to so many. Those in government know exactly what's coming because it's been repeated so many times throughout history. Only repentance to Our Creator can stop this fast approaching trainwreck. If we don't take responsibility for choosing lawlessness in the eyes of Our Creator, and seek forgiveness through repentance, this is the natural consequence.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I'm with you 100%. S&F

Police brutality and unnecessary shooting victims and their pets has gone up 600%.
I've only watched a little but you can see Police in this looking at the crowd for cameras.

Our police act like they are the only Americans present.
Reminds me of a few incidents where American soldiers mistreated the Iraqi.
These Police act like those American soldiers are treating the local Iraqi's.

It appears to be a "go to" mentality for some who can't handle the responsibility of being in charge. Not everyone is ready and has the temperament to Police the public. Racist and trigger happy is not a good combination. Some people who train for the Police force belong behind a desk. We should go after the Sargent's who place the rogue cop on the street in the first place.

EDIT: Now that I have watched it all very inspirational, though the police brutality was pretty hard to take. So many good points and such and eye opener. You did a very good job with this video! It will be interesting to see how many hits it gets from posting on ATS. Right now you are mid 40's #views. Lets see what it is in a week. Will be interesting to see reach of site.
edit on 4-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You ask.

Can I ask, unite on what grounds? More protests? For Mother Earth? To save our race?

You answer.

It is our collective lack of morality that produces this brutality.

People should unite before it gets worse. Before this becomes accepted police procedure.
We have the SHOCK and AWE. We all share in the outrage but what is being done to vigorously say WE OBJECT AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT.
I think the Mayor is in charge of Police.
People should picket the Mayor s Office on a regular basis if that's what it takes.

It isn't our collective lack of morality but rather the false misconception, the other guy has no morals at all and with that assumption in hand doing something inhumane to him. These cops think they are SUPERIOR and so they have a moral right. You give yourself permission to abuse when you demonize or de-humanize someone else and their position. Same thing with WAR. When you can justify killing any innocent people at all to get the guilty - that does not show MORALITY, but shows a grave lack of it.

We are part of a single organism -"Life on Earth"
For that reason alone we should treat each other kindly and Earth w/respect.
Not to do so is like poking out your own eye because you don't like it.
There are safe, effective and humane ways to ISOLATE & CONTROL any and all "problems."
We do not have to stoop even lower for revenge but rather set the example and new standard.

I can think of a few other reasons to unite. If we don't...
We will be further abused to the point where we can't or dare not argue.
We will always be at the bottom of the list for the earth resources
and no attempt is being made to replace what is taken.
Wars will be perpetuated in our names.
The earth will be destroyed as we know it.
Survival of the species - and not just the few rich who hide
when they nuclear blast the rest of us to hell.

IMO We should unite, not come up with reasons why we shouldn't.
They will beat us? Oh ye of little faith. Not if we pray at the same time.
When you fight for the helpless, the sick, the poor, the exploited and the abused
...you will never fight alone and you are always right.

edit on 4-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I hold a license as a peace officer in my state, I no longer work in law enforcement. So I would like to preface my comments below by stating for a FACT that not every police officer out there is a bad ruthless thug. I have known many fine officers that followed state and local laws and observed the rights of the citizens they are supposed to serve and protect. At the end of a shift, the good officer can walk away honestly saying he was on shift to protect the citizens in his area, and serve their needs.

Having said that:

It is the DUTY of every citizen, to take a position of observation and reporting against unlawful acts of peace officers in their area. You all, we all should at all times be ready to photograph, videotape, and observe acts of excessive use of force or citizen rights violations, when they occur in our presence.

Know your rights, know what can be said and what can be done when witnessing police brutality or denial of rights. Not every police take down qualifies as improper use of force or a violation of citizen rights.

The more familiar and confident you are in your rights, the more you will be able to know when rights have been violated.

Know how to document violations, and send the documentation to media outlets and to the department itself. Simply tossing a cop beat down on to youtube is not sufficient if you are actively trying to observe and report against abuse of power and rights violations!

Take a stand, as is within your rights as a citizen, speak and be heard, document and present. Be a part of the solution, do not turn your back on your fellow man. If you see something that is a clear and blatant misuse of police power, a clear overuse of force, a clear violation of citizen rights, observe the situation, take down / photograph / videotape the situation, try to take down the clearly marked police car unit numbers of the officers involved.

I firmly believe that if citizens can reach a critical mass, where more people are "policing" the police, rather than simply crossing the road and ignoring / avoiding the issue, changes will occur.

Note that if left unchecked, tyranny will only continue to thrive. A tyrannical organization will spread and grow, will take more and more power and devour more and more rights. It is the nature of tyranny to expand and grow to the maximum point that a citizenry will ALLOW.

That's right; that a citizenry will ALLOW, we set the high water mark, we determine the extent of our plight at the hands of unjust/tyrannical organizations. The more we ignore, the more we enable.

These are only revolutionary thoughts to a people in a time of utter fear and weakness. In climate of empowered citizenry, in a climate of strong civic opposition, these thoughts are everyday, expected, projected and the norm.

Only when citizens are empowered, only when citizens seek accountability of any and all violations of their (and their countrymen's) rights, will justice have a true meaning and "just-us" cease to exist.

X
edit on 4-11-2012 by Xatnys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

I am sorry to say that we are sadly at a time where we cannot pick and choose who is the bad cop or good cop. The majority of cops are corrupt at this present time. And until this changes, the rest of the "good cops" as you say, are going to suffer along with them. Guilty by association. It sucks. but hey, it's life.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by Xatnys

I am sorry to say that we are sadly at a time where we cannot pick and choose who is the bad cop or good cop. The majority of cops are corrupt at this present time. And until this changes, the rest of the "good cops" as you say, are going to suffer along with them. Guilty by association. It sucks. but hey, it's life.

That in and of itself is ignorance, period. At best, it's foolish, and at worst it is violent and malicious.

ANYTIME you lump all of one group together, you are acting upon generalization and are biased without just cause. Your above words put you in some rather poor company.

Look back in history and you will see that anytime an entire group has been lumped together, more bad come from it than good.

Your words basically state that "All _______ are considered bad, and steps and measures will be taken against all of them equally."

So I assume that you are pro-violence towards ALL police?

Absurd.

That kind of thinking will wind up causing more harm than good. Your words, your broad spectrum hatred, make me wonder if I am not viewing a future "Jared Loughner" in the making. Will we look back on your posts once you have taken your hatred (with its undertones of violence) to a sad conclusion?

I hope not.

I urge you to take a step back from the precipice that you now find yourself on. To view all of any group, race, creed etc as the same, and to cast condemnation to all of that group, is not a rational or supportable viewpoint.

I hope you can view that while yes there are malicious and negative persons in every group, there are good persons in each group as well. To look upon the innocent with the same hatred and disdain, is borne from the same exact evil that you claim to abhor.

Yeah it is life, everyone's life(s), not just yours. I'm sorry if you are speaking such malice due to being the victim of some civil rights abuse. If that is the case, rest assured that you should not have been victimized, but that does not give you licence to hate every peace officer(or every person in any group) in existence. It is my wish for you that you may find peace.

Good day, good luck.

X

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

You have failed to see what I am trying to say yet again. If you are going to be a part of an organization that does harm to others, then you are doing nothing more than supporting this kind of activity.

If the actual "good guy" police officers are out there, it is time for them to make a stand and reform the entire police system.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Backpedaling is backpedaling, and I quoted your words and went through them from beginning to end.

I don't mind anyone changing their position, ever. But to be in denial of your original words and to try and change your implied meanings is not healthy.

My initial ending remarks still apply however, I hope you find peace.

X

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

Backpedaling is backpedaling, and I quoted your words and went through them from beginning to end.

I don't mind anyone changing their position, ever. But to be in denial of your original words and to try and change your implied meanings is not healthy.

My initial ending remarks still apply however, I hope you find peace.

X

No, this is just a case of where I am having to spell everything out for you. OF COURSE I know there are good cops. I am talking about the "System" Use your head man

top topics

join