Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

FEMA camp .... hypothetical question for YOU.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Okay I got a hypothetical question for you....

Lets say something major happened. Like an EMP, new-clear war, pandemic, or whatever....

People are without most everything. No utilities, chaos etc.... and martial law is in place. People aren't forced to go to a FEMA camp but they can do so, or must do so if they're ordered to. (for the purpose of this hypothetical we'll say you're alone for one reason or another living in a 1 bdrm apartment in the city; so in otherwords you don't need to ask your wife about this....)

Someone tells the authorities that you lied and you don't have enough food and water to support yourself. So you get a knock at the door. A soldier hands you a notice and says he'll be back in 24 hours to arrest you if you don't voluntarily go to the camp. The notice he gives you says you have 24 hours to report to a FEMA camp because they claim you lied about how much food and water you have and they think it would be best for you. You must go within 24 hours or else they'll hunt you down and force you to go, plus give you a mandatory criminal record for disobeying the order.

You're heard mostly bad things about the FEMA camp. You don't trust it at all. And you don't trust the people running it. Ideally you were originally gonna use what food and water you had to just rely on that and not go to the fema camp. But you're not sure what you can do as you only have 24 hours to make a decision.

They've told you that you'd be in there for 2 years tops. But might be out in as little as 6 months. But again you know if you go in you'll be stuck there and you might never get out for all you know.

So what would you do exactly? We'll pretend you have a vehicle fueled plus a few gerri cans so you figure you could get a few thousand miles and if you took the backroads you might just go undetected. The problem is that you've heard that anyone who tries to take off will be sent to prison for up to 5 years so if they find you, then you know you'll likely be going to jail. Do you leave your house before they come back to get you, or do you just voluntarily go to the fema camp and take your chances in the camp???

edit on 4-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Is this a thread to catch those who might run?

First thing to learn about survival is DONT TELL ANYONE your plans

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In the scenario you describe, I would have already bugged out. I wouldn't be there for them to find in the first place.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

A soldier hands you a notice and says he'll be back in 24 hours to arrest you if you don't voluntarily go to the camp.

I don't think they will give you a chance to run. If they come to your home, it will be to take you with them on spot.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
theoretically - they'd be needing to hire some new minions ...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thats an easy one and its called catch me if you can...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I will be seeing and checking into this as much as I can...I live near..... where.....a "NEW" FEMA shelter, or "safe place to go in disasters"...bunker type thing is to be built, I work for a local company next door to city hall, and will see the foundation/zoning, size and such very soon....linky..
articles.kspr.com...

but $million dollar budget....thats Sam's wholsale/wharehouse sized...I'll try to use google maps or something to show the proposed site/size......very big is modest...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

A soldier hands you a notice and says he'll be back in 24 hours to arrest you if you don't voluntarily go to the camp.

I don't think they will give you a chance to run. If they come to your home, it will be to take you with them on spot.

Yes, this is all hypothetical...

Simply, this is correct. They're not serving an eviction notice, they'll grab you, with several soldiers present, may give you x amount of minutes to gather items, they will observe you to ensure that you grab no items deemed "prohibited", they will take you out and hop you into a deuce and a half with some others that the rest of the platoon have been "herding", and whisk you away to their land of tyrannical milk and honey.

What's more, is you likely will never be given a chance to stay in your house if you can "provide for yourself" they will take citizens from their homes wholesale, entire blocks, and communities will be rounded up in stages. When rounding up certain sectors, there will be patrols ongoing with military and local law enforcement, and a curfew will be in effect as well. Roads out of urban areas will be at the worst roadblocked, at best patrolled by county and state L.E.O.s and any and all vehicles caught travelling on said roads will be stopped, failure to identify a clear purpose for being there (living on land in area, picking up hay for animals on said land, going to a verifiable relative's house in area etc) will be detained and sent back towards femaland, forcibly.

If you're there when they start bringing "order" to your neck of the woods, the honest truth is you will likely be unable to avoid taking a trip to Femaland.

I'd say the better question related to this line of thinking is:

How to tell when it's time to gtfo and avoiding getting stuck there in the first place.

Another interesting thought exercise (imho) would be "I'm stuck in the femaland pokey, how the hell do I break out and take off?"

X
edit on 4-11-2012 by Xatnys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
theoretically - they'd be needing to hire some new minions ...

" Dept of Homeland Security has just graduated its first class of 231 Homeland Youth. Kids, aged 18-24 and recruited from the President’s AmeriCorp volunteers, they represent the first wave of DHS’s youth corps, designed specifically to create a full time, paid, standing army of FEMA Youth across the country."

I can't say this will actually be as big as Obama wants but the program is moving forward.

The minions are there.
The plan is tens of thousands all across the country.
Basically untrained kids being utilized as the presidents private army within the US.

The military isn't allowed to interact with civilians unless it is national guard who has been called up by state officials and they are working under a lot of rules.

How about an 18 year old with a firearm and no no legal restrictions knocking on your front door to push a political agenda out of D.C.?

Read about Mao's cultural revolution and you will see some interesting parallels.

Sounds alarmist but look at history and you will see it happens repeatedly.

edit on 4-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Cooperate, Joke, and lull the soldier into his comfort zone, and then yank him into my 1bd apartment, drug him, exchange clothes with him, and walk him down and turn him in at the camp in my place.

No sympathy for him, because he was obviously willing to do the same thing to me. In fact, if his demeanor is such that I cannot lull him into being duped, then I might just shoot him and wait for the next one.
edit on 4-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I know, right? Who needs a hypothetical when you are already being treated to countless stories of 5 minutes from the first knock.

Not that these people are being taken to a camp.
We are in fact not being told WHERE they are being taken.

I read articles with some ephemeral place as Route 37 I think, Toms River. When I can go to stories that says Toms River has hundreds of evacs themselves.

Where are they going? Then what? Does anybody know? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

it's a hypothetical. The reason they don't arrest you on the spot is because your not under arrest. You didn't really do anything wrong. The reason is they want to take you into protective custody because their claim is concern over you not having enough food and resources. They're giving you 24 hours to pack your stuff. That's one thing I left out...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

Yes, this is all hypothetical...

Simply, this is correct. They're not serving an eviction notice, they'll grab you, with several soldiers present, may give you x amount of minutes to gather items, they will observe you to ensure that you grab no items deemed "prohibited", they will take you out and hop you into a deuce and a half with some others that the rest of the platoon have been "herding", and whisk you away to their land of tyrannical milk and honey.

What's more, is you likely will never be given a chance to stay in your house if you can "provide for yourself" they will take citizens from their homes wholesale, entire blocks, and communities will be rounded up in stages. When rounding up certain sectors, there will be patrols ongoing with military and local law enforcement, and a curfew will be in effect as well. Roads out of urban areas will be at the worst roadblocked, at best patrolled by county and state L.E.O.s and any and all vehicles caught travelling on said roads will be stopped, failure to identify a clear purpose for being there (living on land in area, picking up hay for animals on said land, going to a verifiable relative's house in area etc) will be detained and sent back towards femaland, forcibly.

If you're there when they start bringing "order" to your neck of the woods, the honest truth is you will likely be unable to avoid taking a trip to Femaland.

I'd say the better question related to this line of thinking is:

How to tell when it's time to gtfo and avoiding getting stuck there in the first place.

Another interesting thought exercise (imho) would be "I'm stuck in the femaland pokey, how the hell do I break out and take off?"

X
edit on 4-11-2012 by Xatnys because: (no reason given)

quit trying to hijack my hypothetical okay. They're giving you 24 hours!! So you have a chance, now what are you gonna do???

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by r2d246

Cooperate, Joke, and lull the soldier into his comfort zone, and then yank him into my 1bd apartment, drug him, exchange clothes with him, and walk him down and turn him in at the camp in my place.

No sympathy for him, because he was obviously willing to do the same thing to me. In fact, if his demeanor is such that I cannot lull him into being duped, then I might just shoot him and wait for the next one.

Okay that's funny, good one. But I said you have 24 hours. You don't need to do anything to him as he's not there to arrest you. yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I fail to see how a tornado shelter is a FEMA shelter,, especially when it is being built by a church.....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I fail to see how a tornado shelter is a FEMA shelter,, especially when it is being built by a church.....

"Clergy Response Team".

My church does not know what this is, fortunatly (I checked). Be we are non-demoninational so maybe the gov't figures we can't control enough people.

www.ksla.com...
edit on 4-11-2012 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by r2d246

Okay that's funny, good one. But I said you have 24 hours. You don't need to do anything to him as he's not there to arrest you. yet.

Yep, but when he comes back, he won't be alone. I'd rather take care of it while I have the advantage.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Then I would take what HE has if I need it and ambush the vehicle before they can fire.Then start walking.I would say though I would have to be one of the first because if people are being "escourted" away in mass groups that is a war cry.
Kids throughout history haven't faced American guns history has never seen a populace as armed as ours.Unless we get hit with WMDs we will win.The army may be able to hold the north east but down south? No way.China,Russia and Iran could not hold the country. No one could without killing most of us.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I was born in one of the americans camps for citizens of japanese descent ... I have no intentions of dying in one of the americans new camps ... if they want me then they will have to come find me here in asia ... will go down fighting and take as many as can with me am old with no fear of death and nothing to lose ... better to die on ones feet than cowering in one of their camps waiting to be slaughtered... either way your dead - better to die with honour fighting and take as many as you can with you... -

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is a movie called The Crazies about a virus that takes people down in a small town. They are then bombarded with military who take them to camps. It's a good movie and thought-provoking about what you could do should something like that happen. The military showed up so fast that residents didn't even realize what was going on until they were suddenly nabbed.

I agree. If they showed up on your doorstep you would not have a chance to collect things, they would take you immediately. It's good to have a plan but it would have to be activated immediately and most people don't act unless it's in front of their faces( and by then it may be too late.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join