Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Raytheon a waste of tax payer's money: Romney wants to give the bloodsucker co. even more of your $

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
OP... This is Ezra the one who wrote that article: en.wikipedia.org...


You beat me to it by just a few minutes... so anyway..............YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN!


Level headed?!?!?!!?? He is a known left wing radical who was embroiled in actual collusion to squash news for a particular political agenda. Did you even read the article on him?!?!?!?


Prove it? Source it? Show me?


You had best be trolling... or else dial 1-800-ABCDEFG and get hooked on phonics because you need to learn to READ the link on JournoList. Here it is again for you: en.wikipedia.org...


That is an unlocked article which has been trolled obviously by right wing fanatics. do you believe every thing you read? I bet you do when when what you read already agrees with what you already believe.


Look, you asked for a link, I gave you one. Do your own research past that because once provided with that proof the onice in on you to provide rebuttal. And "gee, that has been trolled and it can't be real because it doesn't follow my feelings and beliefs" isn't a rebuttal.

The guy is a left wing hack and the reality is the things he is accused of doing took place.

Prove me wrong... I proved you wrong already.


A. You are projecting your personal issues onto me.

B. The journalist in question is a well respected journalist.

Deal with it.




posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


No one has to deal with anything. Everybody here showed multiple sources proving he is a left wing pro-obama. You are the one not seeing or accepting.
edit on 4-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


If the argument is against defense spending.....

how 'bout some justifying details ?

like maybe what gets eliminated and why and the consequences if any.

blanket statements don't cut the mustard.
 


slightly related thread.....
Did the Candy Crowley 'incident' expose a rekindled "JournoList" ?




edit on Nov-04-2012 by xuenchen because:
..




www.columbiamissourian.com...

Is that good enough?


LOL! This is a different article by a college student about different spending and doesn't involve Raytheon.

LOLOL!!! On that note, I am off to bed. Keep looking for a way to add credibility to Ezra (or let me save you some time so you can get some sleep... you won't find any)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt...
edit on 4-11-2012 by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies because: there is no polite way to say someone is stupid



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Not a lot of people understand the agenda or what's going on. They're actually using your tax dollars to enslave you. Your tax money goes to pay for, Surveillance drows, Surveillance cameras, red light cameras, fema camps, paramilitary police, billions of ammo rounds, and everything under the sun to start enslaving the people. Your paying for your own enslavement. Your turning the heat up and your in the frying pan. But what can you do really, if you don't pay the taxes they come after you. Or they steal them off your paycheck before you even see a dime of your hard earned money. it's nuts.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
OP... This is Ezra the one who wrote that article: en.wikipedia.org...


He did not write the Wikipedia article. Whoever did seems to have a beef with journalists who report facts.

You seem to have the same issues.
edit on 4-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Well, we can always live in Monaco, no taxes there.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


No one has to deal with anything. Every body here showed multiple sources proving his a left wing pro-obama. You are the one not seeing or accepting.


Far right propaganda hit articles on this particular mainstream well respected journalist are not "sources."



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


No not only not good enough, not good at all !!

We need real details on cuts and eliminations.

Do you know any and how that would affect the country ?

This is not a grade school game you are talking about.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
OP... This is Ezra the one who wrote that article: en.wikipedia.org...


He did not write the Wikipedia article. Whoever did seems to have a beef with journalists who report facts.

You seem to have the same issues.
edit on 4-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)


Look, there is no polite way to say this so I am just going to say this... You are clearly bigoted against Mitt and have been for some time now. Anyone who looks at your threads that you have started can see it. It appears from your threads and your comments on Mitt, but more inappropriately on Mormons that you have a very bigoted position when it comes to them. Also your comments about rednecks is equally offensive. People like you serve to demonstrate that racism has never been exclusively white.

You also don't let the facts cloud your position, even when presented with them REPEATEDLY. You really need to step back, log off the computer and take some time to think about why you are the way you are and about how you present yourself to others.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


FOX News is a mainstream channel too. But I bet You don`t believe them, right?
edit on 4-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Not a lot of people understand the agenda or what's going on. They're actually using your tax dollars to enslave you. Your tax money goes to pay for, Surveillance drows, Surveillance cameras, red light cameras, fema camps, paramilitary police, billions of ammo rounds, and everything under the sun to start enslaving the people. Your paying for your own enslavement. Your turning the heat up and your in the frying pan. But what can you do really, if you don't pay the taxes they come after you. Or they steal them off your paycheck before you even see a dime of your hard earned money. it's nuts.


The Mitt Romney Plutocrats want us all back in chains working their modern cotton fields (providing luxury goods and services) for nothing. That's why they want us enslaved. The far right is too busy making the rope to hang the 99% they can't see they are apart of the 99%.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


No not only not good enough, not good at all !!

We need real details on cuts and eliminations.

Do you know any and how that would affect the country ?

This is not a grade school game you are talking about.



Read the Joint Chiefs report on what they are asking for. They don't want what Mitt wants to give them.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


And god Obama is there to save all of us, and provide everything we need.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 

Okay, first up.. Obama's Defense spending rose on a steady curve as he took office. Obama controlled BOTH houses for his first 2 years and under Harry Reid, Republicans can't pass bad gas without his permission in the past 2. Check the vote record, cite examples. You won't find many, if any. Repubs aren't "pushing" anything in this congress.

(and a budget hasn't been passed since Bush's carryover budget in 2009... despite it being dictated by law, in the Consititution. Oops.)


Rising steadily, out for a way into the future as well. Never coming down to any real degree though and compare Obama's projected lower spending by 2017 to where it was during the wars under Bush. You if you closely, it never returns to even 2008 wartime levels...and these are Obama Gov projections.

-


Obama's ability to ring up the federal debt is unprecedented though. Quite literally. Bush's highest was just under a half trillion. Obama has never been UNDER a trillion and he'll never BE under a half trillion by his projections.

--

Finally... Obama's ruined us. Outright. Ruined us. This next one shows interest and it should be self explanatory. It shows how much interest this nation owes, per year and how that's rising. It's a quarter trillion at the moment...roughly. It's a Half trillion within a few years. That's net, by the way. Gross is over the higher number now. What nmakes this one interesting, is it includes on the same chart, the assumed interest rates used for the projections. I hope they stay that low.....



Folks keep worrying about a Candidate who isn't even there yet, when the one who has been there for 4 years took what Bush did and just took it to levels even 'ol George couldn't quite imagine. The numbers are clear and they don't lie....

This site is colorful about it but I've got the boring and dry 2013 numbers too and they are actually better for making my point. They're just boring as watching paint dry to read. I figured something more interesting would work for a change.

Source on above data
edit on 4-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
OP... This is Ezra the one who wrote that article: en.wikipedia.org...


He did not write the Wikipedia article. Whoever did seems to have a beef with journalists who report facts.

You seem to have the same issues.
edit on 4-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)


Look, there is no polite way to say this so I am just going to say this... You are clearly bigoted against Mitt and have been for some time now. Anyone who looks at your threads that you have started can see it. It appears from your threads and your comments on Mitt, but more inappropriately on Mormons that you have a very bigoted position when it comes to them. Also your comments about rednecks is equally offensive. People like you serve to demonstrate that racism has never been exclusively white.

You also don't let the facts cloud your position, even when presented with them REPEATEDLY. You really need to step back, log off the computer and take some time to think about why you are the way you are and about how you present yourself to others.



Listen Mormonism is a philosophy, a belief. It's not a nationality. It's not an ethnicity. It's not a gender either.

So, so what?

I think they are a selfish bigoted philosophical cult. It's all about them.

I say the something about neo Nazis.

I don't like Sociologists either.

edit on 4-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


FOX News is a mainstream channel too. But I bet I don`t believe them, right?


It's all relative. Fox News is mainstream if you are a far right fanatic living in Utah for instance. However you have to take in account that far right thinkers are a minority school of thought in this country.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


And god Obama is there to save all of us, and provide everything we need.


Nope. That's why the Top 1% need to get off the government's tit and start paying their fair share in providing for the common good, or they can move to West Africa and set up shop there. A place where they wont have to pay any taxes. Not much for infrastructure, but you get what you pay for in West Africa you know.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


FOX News is a mainstream channel too. But I bet I don`t believe them, right?


It's all relative. Fox News is mainstream if you are a far right fanatic living in Utah for instance. However you have to take in account that far right thinkers are a minority school of thought in this country.

The last several elections show Conservative votes to represent near 50% of the voters participating in the election. Recall the 2000 election? It came down to a matter of mere thousands....out of millions across the entire nation. That's as close to a dead even split....NOT any minority on either side...as this nation has been in anyone's living memory.

I need some sleep tho..and your running a partisan attack thread. I threw my actual facts about the U.S. Budget in. Hopefully that helps bring some clarity to a muddy issue.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 

Okay, first up.. Obama's Defense spending rose on a steady curve as he took office. Obama controlled BOTH houses for his first 2 years and under Harry Reid, Republicans can't pass bad gas without his permission in the past 2. Check the vote record, cite examples. You won't find many, if any. Repubs aren't "pushing" anything in this congress.

(and a budget hasn't been passed since Bush's carryover budget in 2009... despite it being dictated by law, in the Consititution. Oops.)


Rising steadily, out for a way into the future as well. Never coming down to any real degree though and compare Obama's projected lower spending by 2017 to where it was during the wars under Bush. You if you closely, it never returns to even 2008 wartime levels...and these are Obama Gov projections.

-


Obama's ability to ring up the federal debt is unprecedented though. Quite literally. Bush's highest was just under a half trillion. Obama has never been UNDER a trillion and he'll never BE under a half trillion by his projections.

--

Finally... Obama's ruined us. Outright. Ruined us. This next one shows interest and it should be self explanatory. It shows how much interest this nation owes, per year and how that's rising. It's a quarter trillion at the moment...roughly. It's a Half trillion within a few years. That's net, by the way. Gross is over the higher number now. What nmakes this one interesting, is it includes on the same chart, the assumed interest rates used for the projections. I hope they stay that low.....



Folks keep worrying about a Candidate who isn't even there yet, when the one who has been there for 4 years took what Bush did and just took it to levels even 'ol George couldn't quite imagine. The numbers are clear and they don't lie....

This site is colorful about it but I've got the boring and dry 2013 numbers too and they are actually better for making my point. They're just boring as watching paint dry to read. I figured something more interesting would work for a change.

Source on above data
edit on 4-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)


Nice data presentation, but FYI, Obama does not control the budget. Example

For the 2010 fiscal year, the president's base budget of the Department of spending on "overseas contingency operations" brings the sum to $663.84 billion.[1][dead link][2] When the budget was signed into law on October 28, 2009, the final size of the Department of Defense's budget was $680 billion, $16 billion more than President Obama had requested.[3] An additional $37 billion supplemental bill to support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan was expected to pass in the spring of 2010, but has been delayed by the House of Representatives after passing the Senate.[4][5]


source en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


Fox News is watched all around the country and the world, that's what mainstream is....and I'm not living in Utah.

The way you present Utah, Mormons and many other things just shows who you are
edit on 4-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)









 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join