It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raytheon a waste of tax payer's money: Romney wants to give the bloodsucker co. even more of your $

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Raytheon en.wikipedia.org... is a company which in 2007 made 25 billion USD. 90% of that loot is your money. Romney wants to increase the defense budget. Read "Romney wants to increase defense spending by $2 trillion. But what will he use it for?" Here> www.washingtonpost.com...

Out of the blue I will just happen to say this... I just discovered a media manager who is operating a troll gang on a political site where she is trashing Obama and promoting Romney. Now I'm not claiming she works for Raytheon as I will say I picked the company at random as an example of an avenue of potential future Romney waste if the fool gets elected. In all reality a fool who wants to spend trillions of dollars of your money on companies like Raytheon which wants to pick your pockets clean with a Romney administration that will enable them to do so. You know Boehner who controls the budget will dump your money into the accounts of companies like Raytheon. I think such endeavors are immoral and should be deemed criminal.

We need nation building here at home, not give your money to companies like Raytheon or barrow your children's and grand children's money from China to give to Raytheon.

Fact is Romney wants to give 2 trillion in entitlements out to companies like Raytheon.

If you don't want your tax money ripped off and given to undeserving partisan defense contractors then make sure you do not vote for Romney or any Tea Party Fox News loving Republican for that matter.

edit on 4-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of title edit as it was too long.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I heard he wanted to give 86 zillion dollars to them and arm the tips of missles with live babies!

It must be true, cause I heard it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

He had a link to a newspaper, so your reasoning for that reply is kinda silly.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

In an article by Ezra Klein, the creator of JournoList.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

Washington Post is pretty well known as a VERY left-leaning newspaper. (I had a roommate in journalism in college who works for them, he is liberal democrat and even he jokes about how left they are).

So based on that, my post was spot on ;-)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah.... 25 Billion. That's a lot of money, indeed. So I suppose Obama has stuck it to 'em and shown them a thing or two right? Of course... You wouldn't be bringing that number up if Obama had done about the same.....right? Errr...

and another tab showed a bit better detail.

Source - (above is Earnings Tab)

Looks to me like the defense contractors have actually been improving under Obama. Hmm... Odd how that worked out for the Nobel Peace Prize Winner. After all, Obama has been in office and is who we decide whether he deserves another 4 year term. Well.....

edit on 4-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
OP... This is Ezra the one who wrote that article: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

And it's Ezra Klein too. en.wikipedia.org... His rep is one of being a mainstream levelheaded thorough journalist. He uses factual data supporting his articles.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

You beat me to it by just a few minutes... so anyway..............YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

You beat me to it by just a few minutes... so anyway..............YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN!

Level headed?!?!?!!?? He is a known left wing radical who was embroiled in actual collusion to squash news for a particular political agenda. Did you even read the article on him?!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Washington Post is pretty well known as a VERY left-leaning newspaper. (I had a roommate in journalism in college who works for them, he is liberal democrat and even he jokes about how left they are).

It's widely known as a center paper, but from your perspective as an obvious far right observer the WP is far left in your opinion, and that's all it is... your opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Level headed?!?!?!!?? He is a known left wing radical who was embroiled in actual collusion to squash news for a particular political agenda. Did you even read the article on him?!?!?!?

Prove it? Source it? Show me?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

And it's Ezra Klein too. en.wikipedia.org... His rep is one of being a mainstream levelheaded thorough journalist. He uses factual data supporting his articles.

"JournoList (sometimes referred to as the J-List)[1] was a private Google Groups forum for discussing politics and the news media with 400 "left-leaning"[2] journalists, academics and others. Ezra Klein created the online forum in February 2007"

"Klein justified excluding conservatives from participation"

"After Klein shut down JournoList, a new group, calling itself "Cabalist" was started by Jonathan Cohn of The New Republic, Michelle Goldberg and Steven Teles, a professor of political science at Johns Hopkins University. The group, which had 173 members by late July, was made up mostly of former JournoList members. Its existence managed to stay secret for several weeks, until The Atlantic magazine correspondent Jeffrey Goldberg revealed its existence in a blog post on July 21. Goldberg reported that one recent discussion concerned whether or not members should ignore the articles on The Daily Caller website. "In other words, members of Journolist 2.0 were debating whether to collectively respond to a Daily Caller story alleging—inaccurately, in their minds—that members of Journolist 1.0 (the same people, of course) made collective decisions about what to write"."

This guy is a whack job who is trying to CREATE the news secretly behind the scenes and control things to meet his political agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You had best be trolling... or else dial 1-800-ABCDEFG and get hooked on phonics because you need to learn to READ the link on JournoList. Here it is again for you: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

If the argument is against defense spending.....

how 'bout some justifying details ?

like maybe what gets eliminated and why and the consequences if any.

blanket statements don't cut the mustard.

slightly related thread.....
Did the Candy Crowley 'incident' expose a rekindled "JournoList" ?

edit on Nov-04-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Yeah.... 25 Billion. That's a lot of money, indeed. So I suppose Obama has stuck it to 'em and shown them a thing or two right? Of course... You wouldn't be bringing that number up if Obama had done about the same.....right? Errr...

and another tab showed a bit better detail.

Source - (above is Earnings Tab)

Looks to me like the defense contractors have actually been improving under Obama. Hmm... Odd how that worked out for the Nobel Peace Prize Winner. After all, Obama has been in office and is who we decide whether he deserves another 4 year term. Well.....

edit on 4-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Looks like when the Dems had the House they made less. The house controls the defense budgets btw, and Obama has asked for less for the DOD every year he has been in office, but the House has the last word. Doing more with less is his goal. content.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You had best be trolling... or else dial 1-800-ABCDEFG and get hooked on phonics because you need to learn to READ the link on JournoList. Here it is again for you: en.wikipedia.org...

That is an unlocked article which has been trolled obviously by right wing fanatics. Do you believe every thing you read? I bet you do when what you read already agrees with what you believe.

Am I right? You know I am...
edit on 4-11-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That is an unlocked article which has been trolled obviously by right wing fanatics. do you believe every thing you read? I bet you do when when what you read already agrees with what you already believe.

Look, you asked for a link, I gave you one. Do your own research past that because once provided with that proof the onice in on you to provide rebuttal. And "gee, that has been trolled and it can't be real because it doesn't follow my feelings and beliefs" isn't a rebuttal.

The guy is a left wing hack and the reality is the things he is accused of doing took place.

Prove me wrong... I proved you wrong already.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

It's widely known as a center paper, but from your perspective as an obvious far right observer the WP is far left in your opinion, and that's all it is... your opinion.

Political stance

In the mid-1970s, conservatives called The Washington Post "Pravda on the Potomac" due to its perceived left-wing bias in both reporting and editorials,[28] This characterization referred to the official newspaper of the Soviet communist party. Since then, the appellation has been used by both liberal and conservative critics of The Post.[29][30] In 1963, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover reportedly told President Lyndon B. Johnson, "I don't have much influence with The Post because I frankly don't read it. I view it like the Daily Worker."[31][32]

The Washington Post

The WP is extreme Left......

Way over the cliff Left....

They do occasionally however run some clever interference stories.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

If the argument is against defense spending.....

how 'bout some justifying details ?

like maybe what gets eliminated and why and the consequences if any.

blanket statements don't cut the mustard.

slightly related thread.....
Did the Candy Crowley 'incident' expose a rekindled "JournoList" ?

edit on Nov-04-2012 by xuenchen because:

www.columbiamissourian.com...

Is that good enough?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join