It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Portland Clashes with police.[pics]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Some of my friends were there.

Personally, I'd rather not get attacked by cops.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Some questions questions:

Why are they protesting? Do they know why at least? Or just random angry hippies...?

Why are people dressed like clowns? (I mean... literally)

Who in his/ hers right mind takes a (no more than) 3 year old to a protest? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Why do you place yourself in the frontlines with no protective gear what so ever? Are you stupid?

No cops / no bosses? Really?

Does standing around in a mob, doing nothing change anything?

Bunch of angry hippies... thats all I saw. And yes well they got pepper sprayed, no big deal... I had to train with it... its not like I died you know...

As soon as you call protesters hippies you loose all credibility.
I was waiting to see you call them "commies" too, but you disappointed me. I'll bet you wanted to though, right?

Why is it that all right wingers seem to demand their rights and liberties be respected as enshrined in their historical documents, but change their minds when other people they don't like try to use them?

You have the right to peacefully assemble and protest against government, and many claim that they support this right. But the moment a protest occurs that they personally don't agree with, it's time to attack and suddenly change their mind, the protest is unjustified, their argument invalid, and they're just a bunch of "lefties" and "hippies".

The right to protest is not exclusive to one section of society.

Great post! That is the Right-wing Conservatives for you! The worlds biggest political HYPOCRITES in existence, BAR-NONE.

They yell from the roof-tops about the Constitution, YET, when anyone speaks, assembles, or unites for a cause which disagrees with the Rights-wing Conservatives extremist NARROW-MINDED, hateful, anti-commoner, anti-working-class, anti-environment, anti-wall-street-and-corruption-regulations, anti-gay, anti-education, anti-peace, anti-Buddhist, anti-Muslim, anti-atheist, anti-deist, anti-agnostic, anti-ANYTHING-that-is-not-of-the-extremist-right ASININE BACKWARDS views, THEN...all of a SUDDEN... the Constitution and any human Rights should not apply to them at any rate whatsoever!!

Todays Right-wing Conservatives are the worlds BIGGEST HYPOCRITES in existence.

edit on 4-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join