Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Moon dust confirmed to be Fly ash waste product from coal power stations (Earth bound!)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX
reply to post by rolfharriss

Rolfharris, not matter how many images showing extra light being used on the moon, multiple directions of shadows which would not be possible without spot lights, the lack of a crater after the decent to the moon, the fact that Russians proved it is impossible to this day to go though the Van Allan belt (even the shuttles don't go outside the orbit for that particular reason), the lack of deep dust on the moon during the decent and travel on the moon, as the Russian unmanned rover clearly demonstrated, and the list goes on... and the fact that the federal reserve took over the whole operation still eludes people, well you get my point since were on the same page here, the lie is so big, REALLY big, that most people will look away believing it without even second guessing, and even if 400, 000 people worked on the project, a handful of people were actually in the loop of the real operation. The LIE is just too big Rolf.

Every single point you make in the above post has been refuted or is just plain rubbish.

You said in an earlier post that you can't believe something to be real until you've experienced it yourself, and yet you believe the moon hoax theories.....which is complete hypocrisy.

I mean how do you know "only a handful of people were in the loop"?

How do you know "it is impossible to this day to go through the Van Allen belt"?

Well??? How do you know??

You don't.

By your logic you shouldn't even be here debating this subject because you weren't on the moon when they landed, or conversely, in the supposed studio where they filmed the hoax when they filmed it.

I'll say it again, hypocrite much?

edit on 6-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by PsykoOps

Slope, haha, nice excuse

www.flickr.com...

even if there is a slope, then the shadow would fall in the same direction.

Yes. As I said it "seems". It's called perspective.
I can post links too. Can I hold your hand?

Also if there is a reflective surface to highlight the astronaut, then the ground should also be somewhat illuminated, but that is not the case.

I'm not giving you any points for that answer. I asked if you know what the reflector is. The right answer is "moon".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

reply to post by rolfharriss

Rolfharris, not matter how many images showing extra light being used on the moon, multiple directions of shadows which would not be possible without spot lights, the lack of a crater after the decent to the moon, the fact that Russians proved it is impossible to this day to go though the Van Allan belt (even the shuttles don't go outside the orbit for that particular reason), the lack of deep dust on the moon during the decent and travel on the moon, as the Russian unmanned rover clearly demonstrated, and the list goes on... and the fact that the federal reserve took over the whole operation still eludes people, well you get my point since were on the same page here, the lie is so big, REALLY big, that most people will look away believing it without even second guessing, and even if 400, 000 people worked on the project, a handful of people were actually in the loop of the real operation. The LIE is just too big Rolf.

Every single point you make in the above post has been refuted or is just plain rubbish.

You said in an earlier post that you can't believe something to be real until you've experienced it yourself, and yet you believe the moon hoax theories.....which is complete hypocrisy.

I mean how do you know "only a handful of people were in the loop?

How do you know it is impossible to go through the Van Allen belts?

Well??? How do you know??

You don't.

And you don't know if it is possible, or if the moon landing actually happened, i don't believe the moon hoaxes i came to those conclusions even before hearing the word conspiracy,only because of my Russian military contacts that work on missile development including space programs (recently one of my friends was killed in that program) and they confirm for me that no human, animal or living organism can leave this planet past a certain distance, only robotics can. The only thing "they" said to me is that it has something to do with the soul, not the radiation.

Don't ask anything else, you now know as much as i do. Also one of their grandparents worked during the space race on the rockets, and he said they designed those rockets for the sole purpose of bombing the U.S, and not space travel.

Again you now know a little less then i do, but again, i can't claim it as fact on your behalf since i am the sole witness of such information.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

The content you posted is irrelevant.

I asked you "how do you know?"

Your answer(if you hope to retain any credibility in the eyes of those who've been following this thread) should have been "I don't".

But then you try to say something to the effect that you know more than the rest of us, which you very plainly don't.

But continue bashing your hoax bible if you want.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Interesting post XaniMatriX. I recently read that the main motivation for the Russian "space shuttle" was to counter the American version of the same. Now this seemed very reasonable to me. According to this author, the Russians viewed the Ameriacn shuttle with a weary eye. The machine had not only a prodigious cargo capacity in that it could lug a ton of junk up there, but it could also bring a huge package back to earth. According to this POV, the Russians believed the USA was parking laser and other antisatellite technology in oprbit by way of the shuttle. Because the shuttle could just as well bring things back, they could test the equipment in space, then load it back up after testing, bring it back, and tweak it. Fix it. They viewed the shuttle as something that was ferrying military equipment up and back and because the equipment can only be tested in space it was the bringing it back to earth part that was huge. This POV holds that the US space program was mostly about shuttle development and the shuttle was developed for the above reason. Now that makes a fair amount of sense to me and your post supports that kind of thinking. Then this author also mentioned the Russians were afraid the US could surprise bomb Moscow with the shuttle. Sort of drop in. I know they are working on such equipment now. I think it is Boeing that started it and now is under the auspices of the USAF. A space bomber or soemthing of that nature. It might be the X-37. Might have to check me on that. We can never really believe what they tell us in the press so it doesn't do a lot of good to check with sourses. In that respect I do like your style of thinking for yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by touchdowntrojans

touchdown.

That the Russians were very interested in the shuttle, and practically every aspect of the US's space program is a surprise to no one. It begs the question: Why didn't the Soviets call 'fake' with regards to Apollo? Did they just happen to not notice anything suspicious?

Have you ever heard of 'radio triangulation'?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Neil Armstrong told us we didn't land on the moon

www.thelivingmoon.com...

'Places to go beyond belief.. '

Beyond merely believing we have gone to moon.

That speech told the world in a not too cryptic way we ain't done it yet!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by touchdowntrojans

touchdown.

That the Russians were very interested in the shuttle, and practically every aspect of the US's space program is a surprise to no one. It begs the question: Why didn't the Soviets call 'fake' with regards to Apollo? Did they just happen to not notice anything suspicious?

Have you ever heard of 'radio triangulation'?

The americans and soviets have been secret allies for 50 years. The Russian Soyuz rocket is an American design !

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

The americans and soviets have been secret allies for 50 years.

Sure why not?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.....got any rolf?

Ah the grand uber conspiracy, when all else fails, say "they're all in on it" that usually does the trick! (not)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by wmd_2008

Now we used to have a guy called FoosM on here claimed the same BS as you, used some BS internet sites as you iirc he was an Australian and your using a famous Australian's name are we actually dealing with FoosM once more.

In all fairness, FoosM actually did some original research. Some of his "anomalies" actually required detailed analysis and thought. I'll just leave it there.

Any good stuff was probably from some one else I will use this to rest my case!

FoosM and his claimed multiple light source picture, always loved this one!

Classic hoax believer logic

Couldn't even understand how shadows fall on uneven terrain

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That picture is hilarious, I bet even Foos himself didn't know what he was looking at!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That picture is hilarious, I bet even Foos himself didn't know what he was looking at!

Well he knew every single arrow he put them on I asked him and his buddies on that thread if they had ever watched their shadows as a kid when you walk towards a wall or up/down a slope, must have spent his childhood with his eyes shut! To not even understand something as basic as that !

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

And you don't know if it is possible, or if the moon landing actually happened, i don't believe the moon hoaxes i came to those conclusions even before hearing the word conspiracy,only because of my Russian military contacts that work on missile development including space programs (recently one of my friends was killed in that program) and they confirm for me that no human, animal or living organism can leave this planet past a certain distance, only robotics can. The only thing "they" said to me is that it has something to do with the soul, not the radiation.

Man you really have to dig deep in the pile to get those gems

Care to explain early missions just orbiting the Moon and coming back or the mission were they did land tracked from start to finish by other nations.

Also would you have told Van Allen he was wrong he said it was possible to pass through the Van Allen belts!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

The americans and soviets have been secret allies for 50 years.

Sure why not?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.....got any rolf?

Ah the grand uber conspiracy, when all else fails, say "they're all in on it" that usually does the trick! (not)

Well if you can read Russian i can show you their documents and how they did have a joint task force. the grandfather i was speaking of was told they are making weapons, not space vehicles to send man into space, and he him self worked with U.S engineers on development, he even said he didn't like them very much since they always hid certain information from the, and back then he was into the whole EVIL U.S propaganda as well, so i understand his emotions towards the men he worked with.

AND I DON'T KNOW, happy? i am speculating on the information i was provided since childhood, since the first time my whole neighborhood in Siberia saw a huge UFO fly over us (the size of 5 jumbo jets, almost close enough that you can touch it (not saying it's alien, but a ufo none the less)

Do you want me to show you the document's that you probably cannot even read? the fact that the space program in the U.S and USSR was a scam for profit and push forward a military agenda is no secret in Russia, they speak openly about it, even the officials, and the engineers, they never found the solution to pass the Van Allan belt.

Remember the dog they sent up there? it never came back alive.
edit on 6-11-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
We have quite a good translation service in here on ATS. We have probably most languages well covered.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Tell you what lets USE HOAXER LOGIC

I didn't see/wasn't there when the documents were done so they are false!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
We have quite a good translation service in here on ATS. We have probably most languages well covered.

PsykoOps i asked you now multiple times not to reply to my posts, i don't trust you or your agenda on this website.
The question was not for you, so please, i ask you one more time, do not reply to my posts.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Tell you what lets USE HOAXER LOGIC

I didn't see/wasn't there when the documents were done so they are false!

So just because that's how i think you automatically apply it to all conspiracy theorist? calling it HOAXER logic? common you guys, can we have a civilized conversation without taking anything on a personal level?

The man asked for evidence, i am asking him if he wants to look at what i have seen, that is it, if you don't think the way i do, why would you apply it to your self?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Ok, I'm just saying. We can have ruskie translated in a wiff. So post ahead. Sorry for the reply. I can't resist.
edit on 6/11/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There was a documentary on the BBC a few months back re the Russian space program they asked one of the scientists how he felt after the USA had landed on the Moon excited/upset because there was no real point for them to go to the Moon .

Also why did they design this if they said no one cloud leave near Earth orbit!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join