learn more

Iran suspends uranium enrichment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

I must have clicked on the wrong post to reply to! Iran it's self mainly the people of Iran are not terrorist . They have some idiots there in charge that are religious fanatics that want to start a world war to bring back their 12th Imam . The people of a country no fault of their own have to bear the reputation of their repressive or fanatical heads of state . The people may not have much of a say in who those people are . I can relate to that myself as Obama is in again . Kenya must be the 51st state and nobody knew it .

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
The term terrorist state has been thrown around fraudulently many times or been used loosely at best in others when speaking of Israel. When morethanyou stated he has been there it shows he has a better perspective than people that haven’t. I visited the country two years ago after I was invited by a couple I met traveling through Colombia and stayed in touch with. The country was not at all what I had expected. It was much much better than my preconceived notion.

There is a huge difference in my mind when you have a country that displays strength to deter invasion from all sides than what I would call a terrorist state. They do not send out suicide bombers or attack civilian targets to incite fear and civil unrest. By no means do I consider Israel a Terrorist state and far as I know they have not initiated a war and invaded other nations nor have they vowed to murder or exterminate any group, civilization, ethnic creed, or country. All religions are welcome there legally even if they may not be treated equally in rights to running the government. Labeling Israel as a terrorist state is completely unfounded I say this keeping in mind many would label the US as a terrorist state as well but their use of that term is not founded in reality.

Thank you, you eloquently spoke the truth I could only think about.

It always amazes me how people can scream terrorist, but have never actually been terrorized.

Anyhow, peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The term terrorist state has been thrown around fraudulently many times or been used loosely at best in others when speaking of Israel. When morethanyou stated he has been there it shows he has a better perspective than people that haven’t. I visited the country two years ago after I was invited by a couple I met traveling through Colombia and stayed in touch with. The country was not at all what I had expected. It was much much better than my preconceived notion.

There is a huge difference in my mind when you have a country that displays strength to deter invasion from all sides than what I would call a terrorist state. They do not send out suicide bombers or attack civilian targets to incite fear and civil unrest. By no means do I consider Israel a Terrorist state and far as I know they have not initiated a war and invaded other nations nor have they vowed to murder or exterminate any group, civilization, ethnic creed, or country. All religions are welcome there legally even if they may not be treated equally in rights to running the government. Labeling Israel as a terrorist state is completely unfounded I say this keeping in mind many would label the US as a terrorist state as well but their use of that term is not founded in reality.

Again, just because you have been there, does not mean that you know everything about the country. Just because someone who has "been there" states that they "a better perspective than people that haven’t" doesn't make it true.

State terrorism may refer to acts of terrorism conducted by a state against a foreign state or people. It can also refer to acts of violence by a state against its own people.

Terrorism
Some reading for you.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Iran isn't into terrorism as well, but to say that Israel is justified (or not even taking part ) in state sponsored terrorism because of their fear of Iran, is not only ridiculous, but wrong.
I didn't even link to any Palestinian conflicts with Israel...you can google that yourself.

Not into terrorism....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

Thank you, you eloquently spoke the truth I could only think about.

It always amazes me how people can scream terrorist, but have never actually been terrorized.

Anyhow, peace.

Just as it amazes me that people will still fall for the "WMD" line. Does anyone even remember Iraq!?!?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

They have some idiots there in charge that are religious fanatics that want to start a world war to bring back their 12th Imam .

Didn't we already cover this in an earlier post?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I didn't mean to offend you . It sounds like I hit home .

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by superman2012

I didn't mean to offend you . It sounds like I hit home .

Not at all, just trying to point out to you, again, that this was already brought up and the knowledge was given to you...don't get mad at me that you couldn't retain the knowledge.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Or maybe they just have enough bombs, so no need to keep on pressuring the economy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join