It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran suspends uranium enrichment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by superman2012

I hate to tell you but Jesus Christ died on the Cross . That is proven in the bible but a Muslim will not acknowledge that scripture of proof , nor any other that says Iran will use the bomb when they get it .

I believe that too. Tell you what, why don't you get down off of your cross, take it apart, build a bridge, and get over it. There is no proof that Iran is building a bomb...nor are they anywhere near.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by knightrider078

Israel is not a terrorist state

Originally posted by JosephKnecht
I wonder at what percentage the Israelis enrich their uranium.

I'm guessing around 90% or higher, where is the outrage over this?

Israel has never confirmed they have nuclear weapons.. That assumption is based on intelligence and assumptions, which is to say if we are going to accept that information for Israel then we can accept it for Iran, concerning their nuclear weapons program.

Israel was going to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa...does that constitute confirmation in your books? A signed document offering nuclear weapons in 3 different sizes sure does in mine.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Please explain how I am being short sighted.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Israel was going to sell nuclear weapons to South Africa...does that constitute confirmation in your books? A signed document offering nuclear weapons in 3 different sizes sure does in mine.

We also have documents / evidence showing Iran is developing nuclear weapons.

How are the reports / info on Iran's program wrong while the reports / info on Israel are right when both use the exact same standards?

As for being shortsided the comment was based on believing reports on Israel while ignoring reports on Iran.

Since Iran has denied the report on their enrichment suspension this conversation is pretty much a moot point.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Documents from where? US intelligence says no, IAEA says no, Israel intelligence says no, Iran says no. Please source so I can read.

As for being shortsided the comment was based on believing reports on Israel while ignoring reports on Iran.

Reports on Iran, or MSM propaganda? Reports on Israel, or documents signed by them offering to sell nuclear weapons? Facts are facts...until I see a report signed by Iran's president, I won't believe it.

Since Iran has denied the report on their enrichment suspension this conversation is pretty much a moot point.

Agreed.
edit on 6-11-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

If you believe that Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for sin the Son of God and raised on the 3rd day as said in the bible you are not a Muslim by what another Muslim told me .
As for the proof Ahmadinejad has referenced destroying Israel over and over and lied about doing so . He has a grand Idea of bringing back the 12th Imam by starting a world calamity . That would be a World War and what better to use that nukes .I don't think he has a power thing I believe he is serious in his intent to detonate an EMP weapon over the USA to take us out of the world picture and the Israel picture . Ezekiel 38 and Zechariah 13 and 14 tells that Israel will almost be destroyed . This upcoming event is prophesied in the bible and most likely will happen during this next war . Curiously the description of the effects of Nuclear bombs is described in Zechariah 14 verse 12 as Israel pours that plague out on those who come against them . This might spread over to the USA .

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

If you believe that Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for sin the Son of God and raised on the 3rd day as said in the bible you are not a Muslim by what another Muslim told me .
As for the proof Ahmadinejad has referenced destroying Israel over and over and lied about doing so . He has a grand Idea of bringing back the 12th Imam by starting a world calamity . That would be a World War and what better to use that nukes .I don't think he has a power thing I believe he is serious in his intent to detonate an EMP weapon over the USA to take us out of the world picture and the Israel picture . Ezekiel 38 and Zechariah 13 and 14 tells that Israel will almost be destroyed . This upcoming event is prophesied in the bible and most likely will happen during this next war . Curiously the description of the effects of Nuclear bombs is described in Zechariah 14 verse 12 as Israel pours that plague out on those who come against them . This might spread over to the USA .

A muslim told you that I was a muslim? Weird.
I understand what you have been told about the 12th Imam. I have done some reading on it though, and in order for the 12th Imam to come back;

Shi'as believe that Imam al-Mahdi will reappear when the world has fallen into chaos and civil war emerges between the human race for no reason.

For no reason. If they are hoping, as some fearful people say, to bring back their Imam by starting a war, they are defeating themselves before they begin.
That would be like Muslims telling themselves that Christians want to start a war, so Jesus will come back to Earth, but to do that, these Christians are going to start breaking every Commandment. It just doesn't make sense.
If Israel does get destroyed, it will be their own fault. Heard of the Samson Option?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I thought the uranium had to be much more isotope specific than 20%. Doesn't it need to be almost 100% U235 to make a weapon?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by touchdowntrojans

Technically a dirty bomb would do at 20%, but for a real nuclear weapon, 85% or higher.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

No not an error, Israel is NOT a terrorist state But then I forgot about the bigots on the board

edit on 4-11-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

Yes exactly.

The schizo down the street was not allowed a gun,but the Police Officer has one, where is the outrage?

Basically the same thing as comparing Iran having a nuke and Israel having them.

Not even close, not even "basically". Worst. analogy. ever.

Differences between Israel and Iran? Care to let the board know why you believe Israel is so much better than Iran?

Not a terrorist state.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Agreed.

Israel has never confirmed they have a nuclear program so arguing they have nukes is a moot point as well.

If we are to take the media report as valid then we will take the intelligence reports / IAEA reports on Iran as valid, which is to say Iran is stonewalling and refusing access to their nuke sites because they are developing nuclear weapons.

Feel free to research the IAEA report on the explosive trigger they have been working on. You can find the site on google earth, it would be the site where the tarps were over buildings and soil so they can clean the site up before inspections are allowed.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Israel has had nukes for 20 years and has not made any threats to wipe anybody off the face of the map .
Would that qualify Israel to be a nation trying to survive and not to start war over something Irans concern for the Palistinians . BS all they had to do is to intergrate them into their country . No Arab state regards the people of Palistine with favor . They are a blight for the most part . They were ran out of Jordan . Iran is using them as a reason to act like wild ass of men . War for the sake of war , conflict , terror is all that the Islamist can do .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If we are to take the media report as valid then we will take the intelligence reports / IAEA reports on Iran as valid, which is to say Iran is stonewalling and refusing access to their nuke sites because they are developing nuclear weapons.

Sure, take the intelligence reports, don't just cherry pick though, read through how they say Iran is not building nuclear weapons. Refusing access to an enrichment site because it is a military site is allowed as the IAEA has no jurisdiction on military bases. I have read those reports, while Iran is certainly acting suspect, that isn't the same as "developing nuclear weapons".

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No not an error, Israel is NOT a terrorist state But then I forgot about the bigots on the board

Yes exactly.

The schizo down the street was not allowed a gun,but the Police Officer has one, where is the outrage?

Basically the same thing as comparing Iran having a nuke and Israel having them.

Differences between Israel and Iran? Care to let the board know why you believe Israel is so much better than Iran?

Not a terrorist state.

Oh BTW, just saying.

Israel isn't? You do know how to use Google/critical thinking don't you?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by morethanyou

Israel has had nukes for 20 years and has not made any threats to wipe anybody off the face of the map .
Would that qualify Israel to be a nation trying to survive and not to start war over something Irans concern for the Palistinians . BS all they had to do is to intergrate them into their country . No Arab state regards the people of Palistine with favor . They are a blight for the most part . They were ran out of Jordan . Iran is using them as a reason to act like wild ass of men . War for the sake of war , conflict , terror is all that the Islamist can do .

Buddy I agree with you. My post says ISRAEL is NOT a terrorist state.

ok?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yes exactly.

Not a terrorist state.

Oh BTW, just saying.

More tough guy talk from an armchair general. Blow hard all day, you've not been to Israel, I on the other hand I have.

Blow harder.
edit on 10-11-2012 by morethanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yes exactly.

Not a terrorist state.

Oh BTW, just saying.

More tough guy talk from an armchair general. Blow hard all day, you've not been to Israel, I on the other hand I have.

Blow harder.
edit on 10-11-2012 by morethanyou because: (no reason given)

So what? You've been there, want a hero cookie? What exactly does "I have been there" have to do with them "not being a terrorist state"? Nothing. Please enlighten me on HOW they are NOT a terrorist state.
Also, my saying that they are a terrorist state, does not, in any way, make me an armchair general. Look the term up. Also, my pointing out your lack of googling skills as well as lack of critical thinking skills, does in no way constitute my being a "tough guy".
I will wait for your answers champ.

Edit: I'm still waiting for the obligatory, " You're an Anti-Semite!!!". That usually happens when people realize they have no argument, please don't lower yourself to that...it is as shameful as throwing out the "race card" when arguing about Obama.
edit on 10-11-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Blow hard. Kid with a wee wee (sp?)

I guess you need to have someone to blame. Blame those jooooos, It is very Anti-Semite.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Blow hard. Kid with a wee wee (sp?)

I guess you need to have someone to blame. Blame those jooooos, It is very Anti-Semite.

I knew it would happen! Small argument, small mind, small...?

Have fun in life champ.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The term terrorist state has been thrown around fraudulently many times or been used loosely at best in others when speaking of Israel. When morethanyou stated he has been there it shows he has a better perspective than people that haven’t. I visited the country two years ago after I was invited by a couple I met traveling through Colombia and stayed in touch with. The country was not at all what I had expected. It was much much better than my preconceived notion.

There is a huge difference in my mind when you have a country that displays strength to deter invasion from all sides than what I would call a terrorist state. They do not send out suicide bombers or attack civilian targets to incite fear and civil unrest. By no means do I consider Israel a Terrorist state and far as I know they have not initiated a war and invaded other nations nor have they vowed to murder or exterminate any group, civilization, ethnic creed, or country. All religions are welcome there legally even if they may not be treated equally in rights to running the government. Labeling Israel as a terrorist state is completely unfounded I say this keeping in mind many would label the US as a terrorist state as well but their use of that term is not founded in reality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join