It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran suspends uranium enrichment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how could you really be sure.

the iaea isn't there 24/7 monitoring every single facility.

the iranians could have a parallel reactor enriching uranium in some unknown location.

They could have...sure
They could also have secret facilities for anti-matter bombs and black hole generators...maybe somewhere..under a mountain or in a mosque.

We must attack..its the only way we can be sure

aka: if maybes and could haves run foreign policy, this earth will quickly become a uninhabitable wasteland.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Updated from the link:

"Iran's state media has denied reports that Tehran had suspended the enrichment of uranium at 20% in a goodwill gesture ahead of talks with the world's major powers. in a goodwill gesture ahead of talks with the world's major powers."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I think Iran already has the Keshe technology package and they no longer require anything nuclear at all including weapons.They are simply dropping their guard because they can safely do so.They are removing the catalyst for attack on purpose.They are no longer afraid.

I really want to believe Keshe has something, but I haven't seen anything yet. I hope you're right and Iran shows American Citizens how it feels not to pay for gasoline. It's going to be great saving a couple grand a year...

Lima-1, out.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

Israel is not a terrorist state

Originally posted by JosephKnecht
I wonder at what percentage the Israelis enrich their uranium.

I'm guessing around 90% or higher, where is the outrage over this?

Sorry to but in, but yes, Israel is a terrorist state.

They use many forms of terrorism including false flag terrorism.

Let us not forget the Lavon Affair, or the USS Liberty...does 911 ring a bell?

Operation Cast Lead was a terrorist operation, so was there assault on Lebanon.

On topic...Iran should be able to enrich to whatever percentage they want until Israel allows inspections of their facilities.
edit on 11/5/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

No not an error, Israel is NOT a terrorist state But then I forgot about the bigots on the board

edit on 4-11-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

How does pointing out the terrorism that comes out of Israel all of a sudden count as "bigotry"?

Do you deny the fact that the Lavon Affair and the attack on the USS Liberty were terrorism?

Apartheid and genocide could also be considered forms of terrorism, but thanks for derailing this thread off topic as most Israeli apologists do.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
well when peopel like me point out Islamic terrorist im called islamophobe

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

They shouldn't. Calling people bigoted though puts you in the same class as those same ignorant people.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well, when I point out Israeli atrocities I'm labeled an anti-semite so I guess it goes both ways. I don't think this tactic is a healthy form of debate, in my opinion and many people agree.

Also, you totally sidestepped my other question. I would appreciate an answer so let me refresh your memory just in case you accidentally missed my other question:

Do you deny the fact that the Lavon Affair and the attack on the USS Liberty were terrorism?

If you consider any of these incidents to be terrorism, which they clearly are, it completely shatters your belief that Israel is not a terrorist state.
edit on 11/5/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
well .. its one step in the right direction, worldwide nuclear disarmament seems to me like the obvious choice for peace .. can someone remind me why this option is "not off the table" to coin a very irritating and overused saying !lol

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The Americans don't see it that way. They think that the fulcrum is in Washington.

and the Top Turbins / Ahmadenijad think the fulcrum is in Tehran.

I think the regional fulcrum is in Teheran. One could say that the region is of strategic interest to America at one end of the teeter totter and China, less so Russia, at the other end.

Or is the argument the rest of the world can behave in a particular manner but the US cannot?

The rest of the world shouldn't behave badly and neither should the United States.

In this case the phrase is "All politics are local" seems appropriate.

We live in a "global village", being bullied at present by a country acting like the "global village idiot", the United States of America
edit on 5-11-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Corrected headline

"Iran denies suspending uranium enrichment"

Original headline

"Iran suspends uranium enrichment"

Interesting trick to make a good headline for Obama.

I believe that was the original intention.

I bet somebody reads ATS !!!

I wonder what the O-bama Campaign thinks now ?

Prest-O Chang-O

• This article was corrected on 4 November 2012. An earlier version of this story ran with the headline "Iran suspends uranium enrichment" based on Asafari's quotes as reported by al-Arabiya.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Iran's intent is to produce bombs and use them to start a World War to bring back their Mahdi . It has been expressed once already . BUT , they do want to hit America with EMP weapons made from Nuclear bombs . For those who don't know what they are these bombs would be rocketed up and ark over our country and detonated 300 to 600 miles above earth . The explosion would not hurt you but the electromagnetic energy would be magnified with pulses that would fry every electronic and most electrical thing we rely on today . This would affect all communications apartment ,electric power to homes , water and sewer would shut down ,cars would not run , grocery stores shut down , gas pumps . We would be in deep do do .
The Iranians think knocking us back to the 1800s will give them Israel unprotected and then Europe .
They have practiced the deployment of an EMP launch from a cargo ship hold already . Don't trust them !!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

It has been expressed once already .

Yes it has. By the ignorant and fearful.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No , by the Islamic nuts in Iran mainly the Imam Khomeini to his people .

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Sorry, thought you were going to provide a source.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Past history is not enough .Ahmadinejad is an Islamist and quite a nut . Khomeini is a nut , they are both from the seed of Ishmael and God himself said they would rule like wild ass of men . And they do as you can see . As a Muslim no amount of proof can be supplied to make you happy . But proof is on the way .reply to post by superman2012

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Past history is not enough .Ahmadinejad is an Islamist and quite a nut . Khomeini is a nut , they are both from the seed of Ishmael and God himself said they would rule like wild ass of men . And they do as you can see . As a Muslim no amount of proof can be supplied to make you happy . But proof is on the way .reply to post by superman2012

People are judged by their past. Why are they nuts? I'm a Muslim? I'm waiting for the proof, but more specifically any of your sources instead of your opinion stated as facts. You can believe whatever you want, but, at least have something to back up your claims, instead of regurgitating whatever MSM wants you to believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Israel is not a terrorist state

Originally posted by JosephKnecht
I wonder at what percentage the Israelis enrich their uranium.

I'm guessing around 90% or higher, where is the outrage over this?

Israel has never confirmed they have nuclear weapons.. That assumption is based on intelligence and assumptions, which is to say if we are going to accept that information for Israel then we can accept it for Iran, concerning their nuclear weapons program.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Sorry, thought you were going to provide a source.

Does the Isalmic religion allow its members to lie to the non believers?
Doesn't Sharia Law only apply to Muslims?
Are there any gays in Iran?

While I get your argument I think you are being a bit myopic when viewing the context of the accusation against the Iranian leadership.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I hate to tell you but Jesus Christ died on the Cross . That is proven in the bible but a Muslim will not acknowledge that scripture of proof , nor any other that says Iran will use the bomb when they get it .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join