It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was about time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've been watching threads here daily for over a year. I've had this account but never formally introduced myself, I felt like it was getting too close to the 12-21-2012 marker not to stick my head out of my gopher hole and wave hello.

I'm not a doomsayer, I am not a believer in the total destruction of the planet in December of this year. I do however feel very strongly that a paradigm shift is coming and just like an infant being pushed from the womb, it's going to be a painful experience for the world and it's children until we accept that we need to be more responsible, live with less gizmos, quit checking out everyone else to see how we stack up to their expectations, and learn to appreciate the beauty of the simplest things in life.

If we can learn to be less greedy without sacrificing our individuality, if we can learn to honestly give a sh!t about our fellow man in circumstances other than during the latest disaster, and if we can accept that how we think and how we act has a fundamental impact on our reality, we can realize our potential.

Yes I am a believer in TPTB, but I don't think we're powerless in the face of their influence. Each one of us is capable of miraculous things.

There's a lot more to me than what I've said so far, and I've got a lot of opinions to share. But this is getting long so I'll close with:

Hi everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello!

Glad you came out of the gopher hole before it was too late

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCipher

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...I think you'll fit in quite well. Nice intro, I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Hey, thanks for relying lol. Nice to meet you.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Des,

Thanks for the reply. Nice to meet you.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Welcome MC...

I do however feel very strongly that a paradigm shift is coming and just like an infant being pushed from the womb

One in the same depending on the individual...otherwise, it's just a moment.

Enjoy it MC, just make sure to watch your 6, research prior to committing, and most of all - drink before posting on occasion, as it is quite liberating.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks facelift. I appreciate the feedback.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A lot of people seem to either feel a spiritual change taking place or feel concerned that something big is coming (or both.) And of course, logically, when you look at our resources and massive political changes on the global level, we are heading straight for, um...interesting times, as the Chinese say. I think hard times await, but I believe (in my heart) that we can overcome. Somehow lol

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. You've achieved the minimum of 20 posts, you'll now be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

May all your threads be troll-less. Blessings.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

Thank you

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCipher
I've been watching threads here daily for over a year. I've had this account but never formally introduced myself, I felt like it was getting too close to the 12-21-2012 marker not to stick my head out of my gopher hole and wave hello.

I'm not a doomsayer, I am not a believer in the total destruction of the planet in December of this year. I do however feel very strongly that a paradigm shift is coming and just like an infant being pushed from the womb, it's going to be a painful experience for the world and it's children until we accept that we need to be more responsible, live with less gizmos, quit checking out everyone else to see how we stack up to their expectations, and learn to appreciate the beauty of the simplest things in life.

If we can learn to be less greedy without sacrificing our individuality, if we can learn to honestly give a sh!t about our fellow man in circumstances other than during the latest disaster, and if we can accept that how we think and how we act has a fundamental impact on our reality, we can realize our potential.

Yes I am a believer in TPTB, but I don't think we're powerless in the face of their influence. Each one of us is capable of miraculous things.

There's a lot more to me than what I've said so far, and I've got a lot of opinions to share. But this is getting long so I'll close with:

Hi everyone.

Welcome! I joined today.

new topics

top topics

join