It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster RELIEF Information (Real Time)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you [color=limegreen]need information or [color=limegreen]have information, regarding Relief Efforts, please SHARE the information with us, so that we can get that information out. Also, please share this information to your friends on facebook. You'd be surprised, how much you can do, RIGHT FROM THERE!

HELP get [color=limegreen]VIABLE INFORMATION to PEOPLE in NEED!

Please, let's not make this into a "conspiracy debate" thread. Respectfully! Now's not the time!!! The kind of [color=limegreen]information that needs to be shared is: GAS, ELECTRIC, FOOD, HOUSING, JOBS and TRANSPORTATION. The last thing people want to feel is abandoned. The more [color=limegreen]information we can feed, the more comfort the victims can feel, the more strength they'll have to carry on! If you want to donate money...that's on you, but give WISELY!!!

Again, the ON-TOPIC conversation is [color=limegreen]information regarding: GAS, ELECTRIC, FOOD, HOUSING, JOBS and TRANSPORTATION! If gas stations around you have gas...let us know. If churches and organizations in your community have food and shelter....let us know. Again, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH CONSPIRACY or DEBATE and EVERYTHING TO DO WITH....INFORMATION!!!

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE:

removed by staff

edit on Sun Nov 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Best I havew to offer in a real way is what I've been using for the majority of my Sandy related information since the storm made landfall. Radio Reference gives live Web Players to the audio feeds from most Emergency dispatch in North America.

The Live Audio tab pulls up a U.S. map which clicks by state, then by county. It's very comprehensive and displays the Area-Wide or Tactical alerts for the given county when you get to that screen for it. It was priceless for Occupy protesting....in this crisis? Maybe it helps save grief, if not lives. I understand it's still real rough in many areas.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's one, of all the NJ TRAFFIC CAMERAS
This camera is Live from TIMES SQUARE, NY

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Middlesex Shelter Opens for Residents with Medical Needs at MCC

Middlesex County Freeholder Director Christopher D. Rafano announced Saturday that the county is opening a larger, more advanced regional shelter for residents having special medical needs. This will alleviate overloads at the smaller local shelters and area hospitals in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Shoot... silly me, I forgot one of my most valuable resources when something is ongoing.

Breaking News

I'm not quite sure if there are actually people working that site some times, all the time or if it's 100% automated aggregation. However it works though, it's pretty refined for sorting into the right tags and usually good for things being released within moments.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hoboken area - I just left St. Matthew's 8th street btwn Washington and Hudson...they are in need of men's footwear, socks, pants, gloves, blankets, canned soup, vegetables, coffee, sugar, crackers, all paper products, disposable utensils, hand soap. If you can help in any way, they would greatly appreciate it.

The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for the tri-state area, and it's predictions have grown more dire in recent days.LINK

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
FEMA Disaster Assistance Application and Info
PLEASE BE ADVISED: A Winter Storm (BREE) Warning is in effect. Here's the ATS thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hurricane Tips and New York Evacuation Zone Finder

NYC Continues Recovery From Sandy The City is working to help New Yorkers recover from Sandy. Shelters will remain open until residents can safely return to their homes.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
New Jersey Office of Emergency Management

DISASTER FRAUD It may be hard to believe but, even at times like this, there are unscrupulous people out there who will try to scam victims of Hurricane Sandy or disaster-relief agencies like FEMA or the Red Cross. If you hear about a situation where someone’s trying to commit any kind of fraud relating to Sandy, please call the National Center for Disaster Fraud, toll-free, at (866) 720-5721, or email the NCDF at [email protected]. That’s (866) 720-5721 and [email protected]. All calls and emails will be treated as confidential.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Polling Places

As power comes back to certain sections of the township, changes to voting places are constantly changing.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Boy....i'm glad we're all acting like this is an emergency. Anyhoot. Here's more info.
HURRICANE RESOURCE CENTER

Here are our most recent lists of how you can help, tips to fight the cold, where to vote, school closings and where to get gasoline, food, shelter and water. Know of any changes or places we should add? Let us know and we can update the listings.

new topics

top topics

join