It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Earthquake Alert Sunday - Wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello All,

I have done a search on this but could not find. If this has been posted sorry.

www.beforeitsnews.com has an article stating:

A longwave HAARP earthquake signature of 7.4 in California has given suggestion to a possible California earthquake to occur sometime between this Sunday and Wednesday. According to HAARPStatus.com, “significant change is expected. Anything over M7 is rare and special attention must be directed when readings go seven and higher…. A long duration and slow build being a large scale change.” This longwave has been developing slowly over a long duration of time as first shared with you in this story dated Wednesday @ /earthquakes/2012/10/haarp-west-coast-earthquake-signal-as-haarp-is-in-full-blast-2446038.html November 1, 2012 – 3:30p EDT California has gone red. Usually this is weather, but this signature is that of an earthquake. The frequency build and peak of 7.4 suggests a window of Sunday through Wednesday of next week surrounding California. NYC station is back up after being down down. These signals are not from Sandy. These are new signals across the Northeastern United

Here's the link to the article:

Source

Here is a link to the current haarpstatus.com web site map and as you can see California is still showing RED.

HAARP Status Map

Any one have any views on this as I've just come across the www.haarpstatus.com website.

Also I have noticed that East Coast is RED - SANDY?

Thanks
edit on 3-11-2012 by RubberDuckGB because:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The East coast is expecting a Nor easter this week...that could account for the red.

As for Cali....interested to see if it indicates anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
the haarp status website does not show any technical comprehension of the sensors, what they measure, or their relation to the maps.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
okay thats for that.

Just googled what a nor'easter is as I didn't know - until now

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So they think that this predicts where an event will happen, as a result of HAARP causing it? This is bizarre.
I know that this is about a predicted EQ (and again, I'm gonna say it won't happen, and then this will be quietly ignored as if they never predicted it and got it wrong).

How can they "predict" the path of a storm?

If HAARP were able to "create" something like Sandy, it would do so out to sea, so how do they then "guide" it to where they want it to be, and why would a reading appear as a result in the location of the destination rather than where it formed?

The so-called "science" behind this makes no sense, and I am calling BS.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't know,man,the dude behind that site looks like Johnny Depp.

www.facebook.com...

Powered by TheWeatherSpace.com Networks

edit on 3-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

HaarpStatus.com is a real-time sensor network from over 22 sensors placed at volunteer residences across the United States. The sensors can detect the HAARP frequency on the ionosphere.
www.haarpstatus.com...

"Detect the HAARP frequency on the ionosphere?" That doesn't even make any sense.
"Current frequency magnitude readings". That doesn't even make any sense.

Oh wait... it's Kevin Martin's site. Now it's starting to make sense. It's crap.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
sitfu.com...
kevinmartinscwxa.blogspot.com...

From another thread about the legitimacy of the site. I agree with him.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey All

Was checking to see if I could find any historical data maps from the haarpstatus.com website. Found this which I thought was interesting. Have a look and see what you boys and girls make of it...

Could the person who started this thread False Flag (Sandy) had actually stumbled across early info of Hurricane Sandy? & not an imminent false flag? The thread was posted 20 October 2012 at 05:28 hours, concerning haarpstatus.com.

As the Haarp graph pretty much showed the areas that were affected by hurricane Sandy.

Here is a time line link for Hurricane Sandy (Time Line)

Note Sandy first starts

October 22 A tropical depression forms in the southern Caribbean Sea off the coast of Nicaragua. The depression strengthens and becomes Tropical Storm Sandy, with maximum winds of about 40 mph.

October 24 Sandy has become a Category 1 hurricane as it moves northward across the Caribbean and crosses Jamaica with winds of 80 mph. Although Sandy’s eye does not cross the Dominican Republic and Haiti to its east, the storm dumps more than 20 inches of rain on Hispaniola. More than 50 people die in flooding and mudslides in Haiti.

So lets see if any thing happens in next few days in California as haarpstatus.com is indicating it’s picking up long waves 7.5 plus indicating earth quake. Lets hope not.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncents

Not only that but there's also this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

hmmmm will have a look. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Aye, but I was going to let somebody else bring that one up.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Apparently California is being chem sprayed hard over last few days.

Very possible HAARP activity to generate an earthquake??

Just wondering.

Here's a link to the Citizen Chemtrail Reporting System

Sky Watch Map

Just use zoom functions to zoom into California.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RubberDuckGB

So lets see if any thing happens in next few days in California as haarpstatus.com is indicating it’s picking up long waves 7.5 plus indicating earth quake. Lets hope not.

An earthquake in California what are the odds of that happening?

BTW, HAARPstatus.com is a sham and has no scientific data to back up their claims.

You would be better off using a coin flip to predict an earthquake before trusting anything on HAARPstatus.com.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I don't know,man,the dude behind that site looks like Johnny Depp.

www.facebook.com...