It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My House Keeps Me Up At Night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Sorry TOA, I was replying to Jason88 and his wife's dream about him killing her.

As far as responding to your OP, much of what I have to say has already been said, but I'll sum up my feelings on it. From what I gather, this started about 6 years ago with your son, the weakest member of your family and the response was quite subtle. It continued on with physical phenomena, surrounding an object you bought for your sons entertainment and when your will was openly defied repeatedly, your response was passive at best. At this point your physical well being was threatened and your response was to remove from the house a previous point of contention but to never directly address the problem. Passive aggressive responses to open aggression rarely will get you the effects you truly desire.

It all started with what could be interpreted by some as an attack on your son and has since received nothing but at best passive aggressive resistance. I would think, if this was a malevolent force at all the only response it will understand and respect is that of aggressive defense of ones family and property. If someone broke into your house, harassed your family and openly defied your will, even tried to strangle you at one point, and your only response is to take away their TV, what message does that send to them?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join