It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Free Concert with Stevie Wonder 200 show up.

page: 1You
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Obama, *get out the vote* people threw a free concert with Stevie Wonder...only 200 showed up, and none got on the buses to go vote....plus, it was at Cleveland State university...

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Legendary performer Stevie Wonder this morning expressed his love for Cleveland during a get-out-the-vote rally at Cleveland State University.

His love went largely unrequited.

Fewer than 200 people showed up to watch Wonder perform a handful of his hits at the early voting event in support of President Barack Obama.

www.cleveland.com...

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Uh oh, starting to see the cracks in the foundation from here. Could this be the tell tale sign that the big O's campaign is getting ready to crumble? Not a good sign when you throw a FREE concert with that Obama money and nobody seems to care. Maybe he should have given out free t-shirts and gas cards or something to entice his core supporters to come out and attend the rally?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I do think the novelty and newness have worn thin. I mean a free concert on a Campus with Stevie Wonder...the place should have been jammed....flash mobs get better attendance than this did.

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Oh hell! As a conservative, I'd have shown up just to listen to Stevie.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Perhaps because very few people knew about it? Even the title of the article: "Few knew about Stevie Wonder appearance for President Barack Obama at Cleveland State University on Saturday"

Is this some attempt to claim that the president doesn't have supporters?

reply to post by beezzer

"It would be disingenuous to say I am here because of Obama," he said. "How do you pass up a chance to see Stevie Wonder?"

edit on 3-11-2012 by links234 because: For beez.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Perhaps because very few people knew about it? Even the title of the article: "Few knew about Stevie Wonder appearance for President Barack Obama at Cleveland State University on Saturday"

Is this some attempt to claim that the president doesn't have supporters?

No, no attempt to say he has no supporters, those are your words, not mine. But, I am saying his voting base is less than enthusiastic this time around. If there had been the robust enthusiasm like last time, a few tweets could have packed the place.

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yesterday there were 30,000 at the Romney rally in Ohio. This photo of the rally was taken with a 360 degree camera. Hold cursor on picture and navigate through the crowds.
www.dermandar.com...

Yesterday Obama was only able to draw 2,800 in Ohio.

Too bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I can't stand Obama, but I would have gritted my teeth and dealt with the propaganda for a free Stevie Wonder concert! People should have shown up for the concert, got on the buses and went to early vote AGAINST Obama.

So what if that makes me a hypocrite- it's Stevie freakin' Wonder!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Yesterday there were 30,000 at the Romney rally in Ohio. This photo of the rally was taken with a 360 degree camera. Hold cursor on picture and navigate through the crowds.
www.dermandar.com...

Yesterday Obama was only able to draw 2,800 in Ohio.

Too bad.

SEL...haven't seen that pic before. Those are like the crowds Obama got last election...what a turnout for Romney, in Ohio no less.....methinks the pollsters are a bit off in their numbers...

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is the thing.

A free Stevie concert?

You'd get thousands.
Ergo;
This was a referendum AGAINST Obama.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well, in another thread I mentioned that Sandra Flukes Obama rally in FL had 10 show up. Do you think that maybe all this "obama is leading", business put out by the MSM is just another lie?

Yawn.... Zzzz.......

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
LOL Stevie Wonder?No offense to Mr.Wonder but his time is past..If Obama REALLY wanted to rock the vote he would have got PSY to throw a concert.GANGNAM STYLE whaat

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am not a Stevie Wonder fan but I am surprised more people did not show up. Even if no one knew about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Even had I known about it, I wouldn't have went. Already know who I am voting for and have plenty of my own hurricane damage to clean up in Cleveland.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hope no one told Stevie

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That poor turn out really supports the numbers in all those polls showing the 0ne leading in most all the swing states as of Saturday, doesn't it now?

Something is wrong with this picture. We are being lied to by someone or everyone -- sort of like we have been lied to these past 4 years. I'm sick of it!

Vote Romney/Ryan and watch heads roll! Sounds like a fun plan to me!!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Symbolic of the state of affairs at the minute.

The blind leading the blind...straight into a ditch!

obama is a complete fraud and stevie should know better.
He is not doing himself or his reputation any favours.
edit on 4-11-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What? No picture of the crowd? I just see a Stevie Wonder picture. I don't care for Obama but this does remind me of what they did with Ron Paul. Say he didn't have many show when it was actually in the thousands.

Do people still whole heatedly believe what the media reports?

Romney or Obama = more of the same so for the life of me I can't see why so many zombies are getting worked up over either of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Love this video. This is the mentality.

Try as you might, but no one has been able to locate this woman, Peggy Joseph.

In the meantime, Romney and Ryan generate massive crouds that MSM won't report on.
edit on 4-11-2012 by BeavX because: Spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join