It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet two different persons that felt like the same one...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi all,

This is my first post of this section of ATS. I'm not a believer in ghost and paranormal, but felt like sharing a weird thing that happened with me today. I'm spending this weekend in Edinbrugh and today I did two tours. A normal one, and a ghost one, just for the lolz. On the normal one, I meet a girl called Amy, from Canada, and we talked a bit about us. Then, later on, on the ghost tour, I meet this girl from Australia, of which I dont know the name, for some reason we didnt share our names.

Now, the weird thing is that, for me, despite the differences in clothes, they looked exactly like the same person! They shared the same physical constitution, the same body language, the voice was very similar also. They both were intending to visit Portugal (where I am from) somewhere in the end of the year/beginning of next one. And the conversation with the second one felt very familiar (hence why knowing names didnt felt needed), like we had indeed meet before. We were also the only persons in the tour that were alone, in both cases.

Seriously, at some point I doubted if they were really different, or it was the first one all along mocking me! But no way I would ask that! Have any of you had a similar experience or know someone who had it? I tried to google it, but couldnt find nothing.

Regards,
Picao

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That's a pretty wild experience, Picao.

Question is, did you at least manage to get one phone number?

edit on 3-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting story, op. I think I might freak out if I ran into that situation.

Life is a mystery, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Picao84

The girl wasn’t what she seemed to be in either form. I don't mean to say that you shouldn't share your story here, but it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You and you alone were meant to experience this and you’ll likely encounter more horizon-broadening experiences in your lifetime. You will eventually come to make sense of it (but you alone.)

new topics

top topics

join