Sandy's REAL TSUNAMI? Trillions of stock certificates and other paper securities DAMAGED!

page: 2
23
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reminds me of the trillions announced by kissenger as missing; on the day before the 911 saga. how convenient. sounds like another set up.




posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hello all,

Here in Denver, Colorado, we are having some strange banking issues. Looked for some news on it and found none. Is anyone else having issues with using ATM machines and just getting a message "Your transaction is not supported at this terminal"? We tried numerous terminals and only luck we did have was Redbox and Gas pump, other than that nothing in our area works like it should. We met other people in Wal-Mart with the same issues, every kind of bank and card. Just some heads up and curiousity! Xenongod

Oh, I put this here because I thought maybe some bank mainframes in New York got flooded. Maybe a new topic if worthy. You decide.
edit on 4-11-2012 by xenongod because: relation to topic



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
WHOA HO HO HO

Well this could finally be an orchestrated attempt to get rid of all those pesky
annoying little people around the world asking for their money back.

I gotta tell ya fellas, United States of America does not smell of confidence
in any damn topic you pick.

There is no way this is gonna end well. Oh and end of 2012 is here too.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Some interesting info in Part I of II by Anthony Wayne in this article about how the stock is issued and who's name it is issued under regardless of ownership.
It also covers what they do in an emergency situation or if the certificates are burned in a fire, etc.

Sounds like a very bad not good situation brewing out there in finance land.

ming.tv...
edit on 4-11-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: correction



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
China oops
Saudi money oops
European investment oops
German Gold..... oops from a week ago


Possibilities here are endless

In the end Americans will not have a single friend in the world, not even the paid ones
will continue to be friends
edit on 4-11-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
China oops
Saudi money oops
European investment oops
German Gold..... oops from a week ago


Possibilities here are endless


Ah yes, German Gold like Chinese Gold that was under demand to be repatriated is currently sitting under feet of water at 33 Liberty St. near the Water Street DTC holding Co.

fopnews.wordpress.com...



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Some interesting info in Part I of II by Anthony Wayne in this article about how the stock is issued and who's name it is issued under regardless of ownership.
It also covers what they do in an emergency situation or if the certificates are burned in a fire, etc.

Sounds like a very bad not good situation brewing out there in finance land.

ming.tv...
edit on 4-11-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: correction


I read the whole article and the main thing that stuck out at me was this:
NO PERSON LEGALLY OWNS ANY STOCK CERTIFICATES
Who owns them? The Federal Reserve through their private holding company, the Depository Trust Corporation.
Financial tsunami may well not be just rhetoric but reality.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Some interesting info in Part I of II by Anthony Wayne in this article about how the stock is issued and who's name it is issued under regardless of ownership.
It also covers what they do in an emergency situation or if the certificates are burned in a fire, etc.

Sounds like a very bad not good situation brewing out there in finance land.

ming.tv...
edit on 4-11-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: correction


I read the whole article and the main thing that stuck out at me was this:
NO PERSON LEGALLY OWNS ANY STOCK CERTIFICATES
Who owns them? The Federal Reserve through their private holding company, the Depository Trust Corporation.
Financial tsunami may well not be just rhetoric but reality.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)


Yes, for me too.

They are never even issued in the buyers name, but some fictitious entity!
No one would ever know that because to catch it, they would actually have to SEE the certificates, which they can't.

You'd think that Cede corp. would be a big ol red flag in itself. After all, to cede means to give over or relinquish control or ownership to someone else.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. I used to handle stock certificates for a power company. I actually issued them, or made changes, etc. We did keep them in a locked vault.

People who are issued certificates know exactly what they have. They get letters about divedends, and so forth quarterly, so the stock certificate isn't the only proof of it's existence. Have any of you considered that?

Now if these are ruined, and the information on them is lost, or ruined as well, then a person might be screwed, for a quarter or so.

I also kept a data base on the certificates, so more than likely, this will just involve the reissuing of them on paper.

Trillions in certificates ruined = lot's of trees and work for paper mills.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by LostPassword
China oops
Saudi money oops
European investment oops
German Gold..... oops from a week ago


Possibilities here are endless


Ah yes, German Gold like Chinese Gold that was under demand to be repatriated is currently sitting under feet of water at 33 Liberty St. near the Water Street DTC holding Co.

fopnews.wordpress.com...


This is worthy of its own thread IMO - really really interesting coincidence...
edit on 4-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reminds me of the trillions announced by kissenger as missing; on the day before the 911 saga. how convenient. sounds like another set up.


Totally right apart from two minor points

1 It was Rumsfeld.
2 That whole 'missing trillions' thing gets rather easily debunked if you actually read what he said.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by LostPassword
China oops
Saudi money oops
European investment oops
German Gold..... oops from a week ago


Possibilities here are endless


Ah yes, German Gold like Chinese Gold that was under demand to be repatriated is currently sitting under feet of water at 33 Liberty St. near the Water Street DTC holding Co.

fopnews.wordpress.com...


This is worthy of its own thread IMO - really really interesting coincidence...
edit on 4-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)


You might call it a coincidence. I couldn't possibly comment on it
Where oh where, did all that water come from flooding lower Manhattan, Staten Island, and Coney Island?
Certainly not over the seawall as you have been informed.
The water is freshwater.
The water came up from the bowels of the aquaducts.
It burst through manholes under all sorts of unlikely places and rushed down streets like a tsunami and then DRAINED away into the ocean,
Not the other way around,

Think about that,



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Hello all,

Here in Denver, Colorado, we are having some strange banking issues. Looked for some news on it and found none. Is anyone else having issues with using ATM machines and just getting a message "Your transaction is not supported at this terminal"? We tried numerous terminals and only luck we did have was Redbox and Gas pump, other than that nothing in our area works like it should. We met other people in Wal-Mart with the same issues, every kind of bank and card. Just some heads up and curiousity! Xenongod

Oh, I put this here because I thought maybe some bank mainframes in New York got flooded. Maybe a new topic if worthy. You decide.
edit on 4-11-2012 by xenongod because: relation to topic


i took what money i had from the bank about 6 mths ago and advised everyone
i knew to do the same (without much success).

It is all coming down about now. an old age is being destroyed and a new age is
being ushered in, whether for the good of all or otherwise, remains to be seen.
a small part of me holds out some hope for the former, but things are certainly
appearing to be veering towards the latter.

take your money out of the bank, if you get a chance, and stock up as a
matter of urgency, is my humble advice.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by loam
 


Lol.. suppose when you're guarding 36 Trillion dollars you should opt for the water proof safe.

Especially ya know..... when you live by the ocean *facepalm*

I doubt there will be any ramifications, water damage does not = destroyed for starters, and I'm certain all the documents will either be saved damaged or, if possible completely replaced (such as stock certificates that do not require signatures.)





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 1   >>

log in

join