UFOs (Two V-Shaped Craft) Reported Near Malmstrom AFB’s Nuclear Missile Sites in September 2012

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Greetings All,

Recent reports of UFOs over and or near Malmstrom AFB's missile sites to local police, as well as NUFORC has initiated an investigation by long time researcher & author, Robert Hastings:

On September 19th, at 10:19 pm., the Fergus County, Montana Sheriff’s Office received a call from an individual reporting a strange sight in the sky. The key passage in the official log entry reads:

CENTRAL MONTANA DISPATCH ADVISED OF A CALL FROM JENNIFER STYER WHO REPORTED SEEING 2 V-SHAPED OBJECTS WITH ORANGE LIGHTS FLYING VERY LOW NORTHWEST OF ROY. JENNIFER WANTED TO KNOW IF THEY MIGHT BE AIR FORCE AIRCRAFT...

DISPATCH CALLED MALMSTROM WHO STATED THAT THEY HAVE NO AIRCRAFT OUT BY ROY TONIGHT...

The small town of Roy is approximately one mile west-northwest of Malmstrom’s Oscar-01 Missile Alert Facility (MAF), and underground Launch Control Center, where two officers electronically monitor ten Minuteman-III nuclear missiles—scattered around the surrounding countryside in subterranean silos—waiting to unleash them, if ever ordered to do so by the President of the United States.

I first learned of recent UFO sightings in north-central Montana when two of them, occurring on September 21st, were posted at the National UFO Reporting Center’s website three days later. Because I was scheduled to lecture at the University of Montana on October 9th, I decided to visit the region where the sightings occurred immediately thereafter, to see what might be uncovered. That scouting trip led to the Fergus County Sheriff’s Office, where I found the record of Jennifer Styer’s call in their blotter. . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Montana? A known area to me, at least partially. Wasn't the first reported V-shaped craft in the well known, Phoenix, AZ?

en.wikipedia.org...
hoenixLights1997model.jpg

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Good Day Im,

Originally posted by Imtor
Montana? A known area to me, at least partially. Wasn't the first reported V-shaped craft in the well known, Phoenix, AZ?

en.wikipedia.org...
hoenixLights1997model.jpg

Not by a long shot; reports of "V-Shaped" UFOs and been around since the '40's.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Someone, I think it may have been Bob Dean, said that all the V shaped ships are U.S. built with reverse engineering off the Roswell and other craft.

If any of you have never watched the Robert Dean videos, he was interviewed several times by Project Camelot. Some of the most compelling testimony out there for lots of different topics. He had the highest level NATO clearance and was in a position to know.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Good post. I see Hastings is on top of this one too. There was another one over a nuclear site just a couple years ago, at F. E. Warren.

The monitoring is continuing unabated.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There are many missile sites scattered throughout central montana.
I know of several, and have personally seen them, as well as the
dark window suv's that show up from time to time.

There are very few actually around the afb, most are scatterd in remote
locations. The only way you can tell they are there is the 10' fence with
razor wire on top and the no trespassing per u.s. gov post's all around it.
If you are lucky you can see the top of the cement pad that opens up.
Most just have a small shack that covers the stairs that go down into
the control room.

passing on the road is as close as i have got, since its posted trespassers
will be shot on sight. I am not brave enough to push my luck.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Good Day signalfire,

Originally posted by signalfire
Someone, I think it may have been Bob Dean, said that all the V shaped ships are U.S. built with reverse engineering off the Roswell and other craft.

-snip

Herein lies a bit of a paradox; if one adheres to the ETH and concludes that "some" ET craft have crashed (and been retrieved), then one must accept the "possibility" of back-engineering–meaning that some of the "unidentified's" are in fact ours.

Back to the craft in this incident, one witness stated:

". . . There was no airplane above me. I would have heard it if there was. These lights were attached to objects that were silent, moving in a straight line, and definitely V-shaped.”

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well I read half the story I read the rest later and check back. But from the increased military activity it seems that the craft are some type new planes or something. Alien craft is also a possibility because of the unruotine military activity. Be back later.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Having seen these craft, and the many comments over the years on ATS, I believe they are Human USA/British/Euro craft.
They are certainly spectacular to observe, and "Secret" to the mainstream. But I am sure 1000s of people know what these are, who makes them, who is flying them etc etc.....Whether its the Naval Space Command or some other organisation, people know.

I find it interesting that the report says that the person asked if the "Air Force" was flying any planes near her, and the reply was no "Malmstrom" is not flying any planes tonight.........Well that doesnt answer the question does it?
There are 100s of US Air Force bases/Navy Bases/Army bases...........But the answer was Malmstrom is not flying any planes tonight............a Silly but carefully worded reply, and they wonder why the ordinary citizen has suspicion in whatever the "Authorities" say.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
From the outside looking in, I'd say these are U.S. military and in this day and age, it's pointless asking if they have aircraft in the sky anyway, they'd never admit it

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I was a plumber on that base and it was calm and quiet all the time from what I saw. I can dig it that there might be some pressure by offworlders to make us think twice about what we are staging so many weapons for besides death for all if you fark with our stategies and all that.

Are we sure that psychos are not in charge or do we just hope that we police the world and our own well enough.

Does this mean the aliens give a rats arse cause they are immune if they can egress in ships that obviously can shrug it off and say off to the next planet full of retards boys and girls!.

I was gonna make another post but I can add to this.

I live in Havre MT along the HiLine which is a hundred miles east roughly of Great Falls and Malmstrom.

Recently about a year ago i was hanging in my home and happened to look north into the sky out my windows over the railway of Great Northern that runs along through here.

Well I saw a balloon or what I thought was a silver balloon perhaps a hundred or 200 ft up drifting just below some very low clouds and as I watched it I noticed it was moving twice as fast as the prevailing winds carrying the clouds so I watched it a bit more.

All of a sudden it began to rise in altitude abruptly and then an identical silver orb popped out of nowhere and stayed still as the other ascended.

As the first orb passed and cleared the other while unstealthed the other one dissappeared again and the other I watched it go all the way out of the atmosphere.

So It is not just humans checking out our infrastructure and if it was they were mighty stealthy about it for being home territory.

But one thing you will hear in the military is we train how we fight for thats worth.

edit on 5-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

I am here to say as I have many times before that I pissed off someone and was emp'ed on my truck in 2010 while PASSING THROUGH souther nevada on the southern freeway and gangstalked and harrassed by a ship in texas. These people many of them are not only not lying they are wondering why everone else does not take the time to go out doors and look up enough to see something.

I know most of you have the gut instinct or sightings of your own but it hits you hardest when you see a battle or a craft interact in any way with you or someone you trust.

Now they just announced oh by the way we put emp on cruise missles.

They got it on ships first.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good day SS,

Originally posted by severdsoul
There are many missile sites scattered throughout central montana.
I know of several, and have personally seen them, as well as the
dark window suv's that show up from time to time.

There are very few actually around the afb, most are scatterd in remote
locations.

-snip-

A map to all the missiles sites (indicating witness and UFO locations as well) is included in the article.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

What I would like to do with such like you is, go out and see what you are seeing. I am still having a hard time thinking what you see is not a star, an airplane or smth else. I haven't seen any UFOs on my territory out of the US continent because I was able to identify very much everything.

So I wonder what you guys in the US see... and if so much in the US, isn't it simply your own device/drone.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Secret transport blimps.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Go to youtube, look up Col. Santos gathered with senior ret. military officers, sponsored by the Press Club. Listen to what those men are reporting, around 8 of them. Now look at how few hits that vid has in relation to stupid things.

Whats the more critical point, that aliens have powers over our crude missile systems or that no one cares ?

I than God almighty for AB`s because in a world where murder and military might at all cost`s, mean more than holy life itself, I`m encouraged someone has it right. I take their side better then ours.

We are so dangerously early in our development, we may not make it without continued help and at some point direct intervention. Aliens hate our penchant for nuclear missile powers, because they know where it`s going. Now "we" are manipulating light and atoms and more, under the guise of black projects, ssshhhhhhh, ATS. They don`t like that much either I think, and we have lost our true place, again. It`s a real big problem.

Anyways,
Les

new topics
top topics

join