It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wwwchronos
reply to post by darkhorserider

Hi

Im considering to join in Mason society.
Far as i know, or, let say impression i get, there are two types of masonary.
Masonic order, and , Illuminati.
just let me say, im nearly right, or nearly wrong.

I highly doubt there is such a thing as "illuminati" these days, but if there is, it has nothing to do with Masonry.

There are many types of Masonry, but you'll probably want to join the "regular" Masons, which are the "Free and Accepted Masons" and in most cases the "Prince Hall Masons." There are plenty of other types out there, but they are considered "irregular" or "clandestine."

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
If I was a murderer or had committed an act of high treason I would want to be a Master Mason...There is a little town near where I live that has a lodge that allows convicted felons on parole and other assorted people of questionable character become members...
So, your beef with the Masons is that they allow people a second chance in life?

Wow. Giving people who made a mistake in the past a chance to become full members of society again? How nefarious!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I would never wear a Masonic shirt out anywhere, because I would not want to be lynched, followed home, have my children stalked, or have my relatives killed. In other words, I do not want to be hated by society, so I would never do that.

And I do not like being spit on either.

edit on 4-11-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

Thus the reason for the challenge. I think you will find exactly the opposite. I've been a Mason for almost 10 years, and I've never once encountered a person in real-life that had anything negative to say about the Masons.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
Thus the reason for the challenge. I think you will find exactly the opposite. I've been a Mason for almost 10 years, and I've never once encountered a person in real-life that had anything negative to say about the Masons.

I'm not a Mason, as I said earlier, but I have found the same thing you have. Online, especially on sites like ATS, there are numerous people who are climbing over each other to scream, complain, and moan about their various Mason theories. Masons are trying to take over the world, are a secret sex cult, or a Satanic temple. But, get out in public, and I've never encountered a single person who believes any of those theories.

Personally, my suspicion is that the people who believe things like this aren't the type of people who spend a lot of time around the public...or, if they do, aren't type of people who would approach a stranger to talk about their t-shirt.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

I think you are 100% correct. The people that fear some secret organization, probably spend a lot of time in isolation and fear. If they were out participating more actively in the world, I think a lot of their fears would evaporate.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I do seem to have hit a sore spot. Are you defending these cover ups or just pretending they don't happen?

No, what I am saying is that if someone like you, who feels fairly confident that children are being systematically abused and murdered, thinks that doing some charity work somehow absloves them from reporting this to the authorities and doing everything in his/her power to stop said abuse and murder is absurd.

I do not think any of the things you allege are occuring but if they were I would not be wasting my time on an internet forum making irrelevant references to them but instead doing everything and anything that I could to halt the abuse and violence.

edit on 5-11-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude is a Mason-hater because he has no beer

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
So everyone gets to heaven in the end regardless of what they believe, is that how it works?

I guess that all depends on your concept of Heaven. If it is like yours, the Jesus Way or the Highway, well the answer is fairly obvious.

And to be perfectly frank, I do not want to be in the same Heaven as the 'Jesus is the only way' people.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Anti Masonry is alive and thriving, underground. People talk about hunting them down, all the time. Like in Hunger Games

Rrriiight!!!!!

Fitz

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I do seem to have hit a sore spot. Are you defending these cover ups or just pretending they don't happen?

No, what I am saying is that if someone like you, who feels fairly confident that children are being systematically abused and murdered, thinks that doing some charity work somehow absloves them from reporting this to the authorities and doing everything in his/her power to stop said abuse and murder is absurd.

I do not think any of the things you allege are occuring but if they were I would not be wasting my time on an internet forum making irrelevant references to them but instead doing everything and anything that I could to halt the abuse and violence.

edit on 5-11-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude is a Mason-hater because he has no beer

I'm sorry do you not have a TV, radio or internet connection? Maybe you lost your eyesight or somehow have lived under a rock and have wholly ignore the HUGE investigation at the BBC, Jersey etc...

Paedophiles involved with masons abusing children. It's not up to ME to stop this abuse, it's up to masons to root out the paedophiles that are tarring YOUR name.

I'm sorry you find this information hard to process. Although your deflection and denial says everything.

And many, many people have tried to report this to the police, only to be threatened, ignored or worse. Mainly because a lot of high ranking police officers are involved in English and Scottish masonry. Just look at the CURRENT Jimmy Saville scandal.

edit on 5-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Jimmy Saville wasnt a Freemason.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Paedophiles involved with masons abusing children. It's not up to ME to stop this abuse, it's up to masons to root out the paedophiles that are tarring YOUR name.

Considering I live in the United States they are tarring YOUR name. If I knew my members of my community were invloved with this thing I would not take the tact that me doing charity work somehow absolves me from doing my utmost to ensure that they are no longer capable of doing such harm.

And many, many people have tried to report this to the police, only to be threatened, ignored or worse. Mainly because a lot of high ranking police officers are involved in English and Scottish masonry. Just look at the CURRENT Jimmy Saville scandal.

Provide verifiable links that these people are Masons.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This reminds me of an old joke:

A young, Jewish man dies in a horrible car accident. When he arrives in heaven he is greeted by a kind, sweet, older man who introduces himself as the young man's guide to heaven. They walk around for a while, the guide showing the young man what is there waiting for him. The young man sees a Buddhist monk playing a game of chess with a Wiccan priestess. He sees a Native American shaman engaged in a philosophical discussion with an atheist. He overhears a Hindu priest having a long conversation about history with a Jewish rabbi. Everything seems wonderful, until he sees a 50-foot wall circling a small pasture. From inside, he can hear arguing and bickering about who has the right to be in heaven, and who doesn't.

The young man turns to his guide, points to the wall, and ask "What is in there?"

The guide smiles and says "Well, that is where we keep Christians. They seem to think they are the only ones here, so if that is what they want, that is what they can have."

The point being this: Any god worthy of being honored and worshiped would not punish his children for simply believing in the wrong mythology. That is why I cannot, with any sense of intellectual or spiritual honesty, believe that Christianity is anything more than a manipulative cult.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Jimmy Saville wasnt a Freemason.

No he was involved in other secret societies though, namely:

He was a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta).

The other people who are protecting him ARE freemasons. I listed a few names a few pages back. I don't mind listing them again.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Considering I live in the United States they are tarring YOUR name. If I knew my members of my community were invloved with this thing I would not take the tact that me doing charity work somehow absolves me from doing my utmost to ensure that they are no longer capable of doing such harm.

You seem to be deliberately using a reflection technique. Somehow by me raising the point that several high ranking freemasons are complicit in child abuse and worse, you think it's up to ME to stop it.

I'm merely raising a point.

But if you'd like to give me information on how YOU would take down corrupt judges, cops, royalty, politicians and high ranking and vastly protected celebrities. Then I'm all ears.

Or any freemason on this thread for that fact.

How would you topple something virtually untouchable?
edit on 5-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Somehow by me raising the point that several high ranking freemasons are complicit in child abuse and worse, you think it's up to ME to stop it.

Are you out of your mind? It is up to you to do what you can to prevent children from being raped and murderd if you have information about this occuring. It is the responsibility of sane any person to prevent this.

I'm merely raising a point.

And then having ZERO personal accountability to prevent these acts from continuing.

But if you'd like to give me information on how YOU would take down corrupt judges, cops, royalty, politicians and high ranking and vastly protected celebrities.

I would contact every news agency, reporter, non-profit, victim-assistance group, etc that I could find and do whatever it took to prevent this from continuing.

Do you really need an instruction manual on how to prevent children from being raped and murdered? Is this what people have dengerated to? Asking, 'how do I prevent child abuse'? Seriously?

It has been pointed out that, depsite your prior claims, that this Seville scumbag is not a Mason but it is somehow our fault, and not yours, for letting him do what he did.

People like yourself horrify me, you are the first to cry 'wolf' and the last to take your hands out from under your asses to do anything. If you see a problem and do nothing to help it you are part of the problem. Take responsibility in your life.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

So anti-Masons are hiding in the dark? Colluding in secret? Using deceptive and insincere methods? Huh.

What proof do you have that it is thriving? I had some guy say he had tons of people supporting his initiative to ban Freemasonry and when I went to his website to look at the petition it had 75 signers. Pardon me if I don't find your argument that compelling.

Hey don't forget us "Ancient Free & Accepted Masons"

What Masons are involved in pedophilia? No one has proved that Jimmy Saville is a Mason. There is plenty of evidence that he was not a Mason, but I'll wait for your proof to the contrary.

Please name these people.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Sorry KSig! I don't know a thing about the Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. Sorry to have left it off.

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

But if you'd like to give me information on how YOU would take down corrupt judges, cops, royalty, politicians and high ranking and vastly protected celebrities. Then I'm all ears.

Well, assumedly, if you were certain of their corruption, then you would have something attesting to that fact. Evidence, or personal experience, or witness testimony, etc.

I would take that information to a trusted source, or maybe several trusted sources including the press.

As for me, I have a very good friend in the FBI, and a very good friend with the US Marshalls, and I'm sure I could probably come up with some folks in the legislature, or in the press corps that I could get assistance from.

If it came down to it, and there were just no options whatsoever, and the corruption was so rampant that not a single person in the entire state could help, and I was certain that a child was in danger, then I would be obligated to take it into my own hands to save the child regardless of the consequences.

So, if you are not being paranoid, and not just recanting loose rumors, and you are absolutely certain of what you claim, and you do nothing about it, then welcome to the boatload of enablers that look the other way. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, which is it my friend?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If these children are being abused, they have names. Find the names, and publicize it.
I cannot believe you or anyone else for that matter would let a child be hurt and do nothing but piss and moan on the internet about it. Step up to the plate for God's sake. Most men I know would give their own lives to save that of a child. I am just glad I don't know men like you.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

it's CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED.

Again your deflection speaks a thousand words. You cannot tolerate the fact that freemasons are involved in this stuff, so you turn to deflect what i've presented against me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join