It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Thankyou for your reply. I agree with what you have said.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by BlueNose

Again, your post reeks of arrogance.

I don't know what kind of responses you expect to that statement but it certainly doesn't come across as compassionate

Just for posting in a pro-masonic manner Ive been accused of raping goats and children, conspiring to blanket bomb entire countries with chemical weapons, having started world war 1, 2 and planning to start 3, having destroyed atlantis, manipulating ATS and numerous other internet outlets...and thats only the beginning of what I have heard. Ive also been stalked, attacked, threatened for allegedly being involved in all of these atrocious things.

Since I am well aware that I am a harmless person who knows of and did no such things, there is only one conclusion left. "How can I help this person get in touch with reality?"

LOL! You are a clever man Skyfloating, I've always enjoyed your way of thinking and your posts. hahaha!

But please, I am left with no option but to take offence to your statements, despite their brilliance.

Please don't be so careless as to mix us traumatized, paranoid, "crazy people" in with the generally stupid and obtuse. That's just mean.

I can't look at a mangy street dog with out wondering what it's agenda is on this planet and yet I have never felt the masons are the bad guys......sure the whole controlling the world thing is kind of a grey area but "hell" some one has got to do it.

Every Freemason i have ever known about have always been the most weird, awesome, free thinking people I will most likely ever meet. I even tried to become one myself because of how truly interesting and unique Masons are. Well there are a few up tight grumps but even they are cool in their own way.

All I have to say to Mason haters is, dude Let go of your small mindedness, leave the Salem witch hunting in another life.You guys and gals who think Masons are evil have no idea what true evil is and this makes you dangerous, your blindness hides the true evil in this world, so fast to point the finger at others and unlike a few like Skyfloating and the Shriners who think you need compassion higher forces in the universe are going to shove a real big boot up all our butts, real hard and those who live and learn will be much better off so you best look in the mirror while you can.

The Rat.
edit on 7-11-2012 by TucoTheRat because: edit

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
you say you are mason, yet you do not understand one thing about the hierarchy within and the numerous societies that make up the core and drive the performance of the builders. You mason, are a pawn of the collective. Public relations. Nothing, more nothing less. Just as there are subsidiaries within one company sometimes who oppose each other, and each of those have pubic relations "secretaries", so are you.

You are but a tool. Put together by us and ultimately taken apart by us. Your reality is that of which we choose you to have. We bark you say how high. Either way the world plays out we win. End game. Peace. However before peace... I suggest you read the art of war. And the teachings of Alexander the great. Napolian spoke many truths. JFK spoke truth but was against it. And was killed for it.

I hope you are talking to KSig with that nonsense, because you would be SO wrong, LOL! He is probably the most connected Mason you will ever converse with in your lifetime.

The core of Masonry is the brotherhood of 3rd degree Master Masons, and everything else is an offshoot from there. You have the hierarchy inverted, but its not your fault, you are trusting rubbish on the internet instead of listening to the people on the inside.

Funny, because if someone claimed to be on the inside and came out and fed you a big line of crap, you would buy it up wholesale!

By the way, you might want to take another listen at that JFK speech. He was calling for more secrecy, not less secrecy. He was chastizing the press for their role in public opinion. Don't just regurgitate the stuff you hear, go look into it a little bit.

I've read Sun Tzu, I quote it often. I also employ it in my negotiations when possible. Maybe you should re-read it, because someone versed in the Art of War, educated in business and personal relations, and informed in the things in which they participate would be almost impossible to mislead as you Mason-haters like to believe. I am such a person, and so are most of the Masons that participate on ATS. There is a reason we are on ATS as well as in the Masons, and involved in many other endeavors.

You are just plain wrong. No two ways about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

when 14 Presidents can come from the same society with secrets, not to mention other Presidents that were members of other secret societies,

That is false logic.

Think about it, 100% of the Presidents have left the office with secrets. 43 of the Presidents were white and white people have secrets. All the presidents were men, and men have secrets. The majority of the presidents were college educated, and the only way to obtain those college education secrets is to attend the college yourself, just like the only way to obtain the Masonic secrets is to join Masonry yourself. Many of the presidents were lawyers, and lawyers have secrets. Etc, Etc, Etc.

Masonry is not a society of secrets, and it is not a secret society. Our meetings are publicized, our members mostly proudly display their membership, we do tax returns like every other corporation, we have signs on our building like anyone else, and if you'd like to see the inside, just ask a Mason and we'll gladlly give you a tour. If you have questions ask. The only thing you won't get is your own key and PIN number, just like you won't get the key and combination to my house. I'll gladly show you around, or tell you all about it, but I'm not going to hand it over to a stranger.

No secrets.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Our business meetings are just like most (reading of minutes, pay the bills, plan events, etc).

Most Grand Lodges speak of a monotheistic belief, but there are many Masons who have a variety of beliefs.

You would think if Freemasonry was truly grooming men to be Presidents we'd have a better %.

Far too often people see the Scottish Rite degrees and the numbers attached them, and get tunnel vision. People overlook the York Rite and don't realize that the American York Rite has far more degrees and orders in it, and some of them (to the distaste of some Masons) are invitational and exclusive in its membership.

As I'm only a 32° so I can't say what is taught in the 33°, but everything I read doesn't set off alarms. Take a look at this picture of the Tree of Freemasonry.

The leadership/rank system is different from our degree system. Far too many think that degree equals rank, particularly when crossing from one body to another. Usually the only position that is reverred in all bodies is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of that jurisdiction. When a 33°, Hell, we'll go with Joe Alexander (the SGIG of Idaho Scottish Rite) goes to Lodge, I'd have no more right than any other Master Mason. Me as a Knights Templar and Grand officer in the Royal Arch when I attend my Lodge I only have authority of the office given to me. While I'm a Past Master I am the Marshall of the Lodge so I am only an appointed officer. The Grand High Priest of the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho is the Secretary/Recorder of my York Rite bodies, and he's a Past Master in my Lodge.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I have a very strong understanding of the hierarchy of Freemasonry.

What you assert is foolish and unfounded.

Who says I haven't read those works?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Is not well enough to bodly entreat the peoples roundabout to the aged mystery of a fellow passerby???

HEREDOM!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

you say you are mason, yet you do not understand one thing about the hierarchy within and the numerous societies that make up the core and drive the performance of the builders. You mason, are a pawn of the collective. Public relations. Nothing, more nothing less. Just as there are subsidiaries within one company sometimes who oppose each other, and each of those have pubic relations "secretaries", so are you.

You are but a tool. Put together by us and ultimately taken apart by us. Your reality is that of which we choose you to have. We bark you say how high. Either way the world plays out we win. End game. Peace. However before peace... I suggest you read the art of war. And the teachings of Alexander the great. Napolian spoke many truths. JFK spoke truth but was against it. And was killed for it.

I hope you are talking to KSig with that nonsense, because you would be SO wrong, LOL! He is probably the most connected Mason you will ever converse with in your lifetime.

The core of Masonry is the brotherhood of 3rd degree Master Masons, and everything else is an offshoot from there. You have the hierarchy inverted, but its not your fault, you are trusting rubbish on the internet instead of listening to the people on the inside.

Funny, because if someone claimed to be on the inside and came out and fed you a big line of crap, you would buy it up wholesale!

By the way, you might want to take another listen at that JFK speech. He was calling for more secrecy, not less secrecy. He was chastizing the press for their role in public opinion. Don't just regurgitate the stuff you hear, go look into it a little bit.

I've read Sun Tzu, I quote it often. I also employ it in my negotiations when possible. Maybe you should re-read it, because someone versed in the Art of War, educated in business and personal relations, and informed in the things in which they participate would be almost impossible to mislead as you Mason-haters like to believe. I am such a person, and so are most of the Masons that participate on ATS. There is a reason we are on ATS as well as in the Masons, and involved in many other endeavors.

You are just plain wrong. No two ways about it.

3rd degree. Ohh real high up huh. Your third degree is elementary compared to the majors. If you do not even know or are initiated through the Scottish rite or York Rite, and your Grand Master is not 33rd degree, publically, (because privately it goes higher), then you are no better and know no more that a sheep. Being herded by a hidden hand.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

when 14 Presidents can come from the same society with secrets, not to mention other Presidents that were members of other secret societies,

That is false logic.

Think about it, 100% of the Presidents have left the office with secrets. 43 of the Presidents were white and white people have secrets. All the presidents were men, and men have secrets. The majority of the presidents were college educated, and the only way to obtain those college education secrets is to attend the college yourself, just like the only way to obtain the Masonic secrets is to join Masonry yourself. Many of the presidents were lawyers, and lawyers have secrets. Etc, Etc, Etc.

Masonry is not a society of secrets, and it is not a secret society. Our meetings are publicized, our members mostly proudly display their membership, we do tax returns like every other corporation, we have signs on our building like anyone else, and if you'd like to see the inside, just ask a Mason and we'll gladlly give you a tour. If you have questions ask. The only thing you won't get is your own key and PIN number, just like you won't get the key and combination to my house. I'll gladly show you around, or tell you all about it, but I'm not going to hand it over to a stranger.

No secrets.

I don't believe it is a false logic. Its just looking at the numbers and trying to work out if its a co-incidence, or possibly planned. Yes most Presidents came through the college system, yet i wouldn't mind having a small wager that most came from a small group of well known college's. And many of those college's have known "secret societies", and many Presidents were members of those societies. This probably wouldn't seem like an issue if we weren't constantly fed the false logic of believing that one day ANYONE [US Citizen] can become the Presdient. As for the all presidents up until Obama being white, that would be more to do with racist mentalities, then it is about keeping secrets. And yes, all men do have secrets, but some men have nothing to worry about if their secrets are revealed, yet other men may have more to lose if theirs are revealed. It usually works out that the bigger the skeleton in the closet, the more effort is made to keep the secret hidden.

Your comment that it is not a secret society, or a society of secrets cunfuses me, and i'll explain why. I saw a documentary approx. 18 months ago, and a mason was interviewed. I believe it was proven he was a mason, and he also admitted to being one, and he specifically said, we are not a secret society because everyone knows of us now, but we ARE a society with secrets. I will do my best to try and find the documentary and if i can i will put it up on this thread, and i know that without this video i have no proof of my claims, but i also have no reason to lie and i'm using this example to show my confusion at hearing you, a Mason, say that you are not a socitey of [or with] secrets, yet another Mason made a specific point of saying that it is. Just as i can't expect you to take my word about the video, i can't be expected to take your word either considering i'm hearing conflicting information.

As for getting the tour of a mason meeting place, or Lodge, will i get the full tour, or the visitors tour ? I could probably get a tour of Area 51, but i bet i won't get the full tour and see and hear everything, only what i'm allowed to see and hear. I thank you for the offer, but tour groups are usually just PR exercise's whatever the tour may be.

Why do the secrets only stay amongst other Mason's ? Do Mason's think that the average non-Mason wouldn't be able to handle or comprehend the secret[s] ? Are the secrets something that could be shared with everyone for the betterment of all humankind ?

Here's a question..................if the cure for cancer was one of Freemasonry's secrets, would you as a Mason think it was better to reveal the cure for the sake of the majority, or would you keep it a secret because you took an oath too. I'm not implying that Freemasonry has, or suppresses the cure for cancer, i'm just interested in your answer.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Our business meetings are just like most (reading of minutes, pay the bills, plan events, etc).

Most Grand Lodges speak of a monotheistic belief, but there are many Masons who have a variety of beliefs.

You would think if Freemasonry was truly grooming men to be Presidents we'd have a better %.

Far too often people see the Scottish Rite degrees and the numbers attached them, and get tunnel vision. People overlook the York Rite and don't realize that the American York Rite has far more degrees and orders in it, and some of them (to the distaste of some Masons) are invitational and exclusive in its membership.

As I'm only a 32° so I can't say what is taught in the 33°, but everything I read doesn't set off alarms. Take a look at this picture of the Tree of Freemasonry.

The leadership/rank system is different from our degree system. Far too many think that degree equals rank, particularly when crossing from one body to another. Usually the only position that is reverred in all bodies is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of that jurisdiction. When a 33°, Hell, we'll go with Joe Alexander (the SGIG of Idaho Scottish Rite) goes to Lodge, I'd have no more right than any other Master Mason. Me as a Knights Templar and Grand officer in the Royal Arch when I attend my Lodge I only have authority of the office given to me. While I'm a Past Master I am the Marshall of the Lodge so I am only an appointed officer. The Grand High Priest of the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho is the Secretary/Recorder of my York Rite bodies, and he's a Past Master in my Lodge.

I can only take your word for what happens at your meetings. I haven't attended a meeting so i can't say what does, or doesn't happen at the meeting.

If many Mason's have a variety of beliefs, does that also include the belief that there may not be a Supreme Being, while possibly believing that there may be ?

As for the Presidential strike rate and having a higher percentage..........well that would just be too obvious now wouldn't it. And it wouldn't be a very good secret if it was that obvious Lol. The key to a democracy is making sure the masses have the impression that their vote counts and their voice matters. It doesn't matter if its true or not, as long as they have the impression.

I realize that there are different degree levels or systems amongst different Lodges, i was only referring to a level system and used the 32nd, 33rd system as an example. It was said to me that there was no level sytem in place and it was a myth used by people to discredit Freemasonry, i just used this example to show that there obviously is. I understand what you're saying, and i guess the best way to put it would be that bikie gangs say that they have brotherhood, and a bond amongst their fellow members, and that they are all equal once becoming a full member, but there is always a structural hierachy in place. Now before i go any further, i'm in no way comparing bikie gangs to Freemasonry, but its the best example i can think of at the moment.

Well thats all i have for now, and thanks again for your replies. i'm enjoying this discussion and have a great day !

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
I understand what you're saying, and i guess the best way to put it would be that bikie gangs say that they have brotherhood, and a bond amongst their fellow members, and that they are all equal once becoming a full member, but there is always a structural hierachy in place. Now before i go any further, i'm in no way comparing bikie gangs to Freemasonry, but its the best example i can think of at the moment.

Well thats all i have for now, and thanks again for your replies. i'm enjoying this discussion and have a great day !

I joke with friends saying I only joined the Masons because the Hell Angels had to many secrets

J/k

THE WIDOWS SONS
The Widows Sons is an International Masonic Motorcycle Association comprised of Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just what does the Masonic "G" represent?

For the recent intitiate, it is said to mean, "God". Or, "Geometry".
Others are told that it is, "G.A.O.T.U.".
Still, there are those that believe it means the "generative principle".
It is the third letter of the Hebrew (Babylonian) alphabet, thus symbolizing, "three", the "most sacred number".

So many layers of truth/deception. Perhaps it should mean, "Guile"...

NUMBERS, unlike people, do not lie.

In physics, the uppercase "G" stands for the gravitational constant.
Gravity is what binds us to the Earth (etymology: Futharc: "ear" = "grave/death).
It is a heavy, magnetic force which pulls us down, as opposed to electricty (x: Χριστός; j: Jesus), which liberates us from "Gaia".
As an adjective, "grave" means: "serious", "severe (cutting)", "fraught with harm", "dark in hue".
It is the Mark: the accent Grave, which lowers pitch (sound/tar).
Nominally, "grave" means, "place of burial", "interment of a corpse".

Galileo Galilei ("G.G."), is known to have introduced the concept of gravity during the Renaissance ("rebirth/rise of the Phoenix). But it is Sir Isaac Newton who is credited with formulating the gravitational constant:

6.66 x 10-11 Nm2/Kg2

(These days, the Luciferians cleverly disguise the 6.66 figure as 6.67~, but assuredly, it was originally 6.66).

In what year did our amphibious lizard supposedly come up with the gravitational measure?

What does this tell you?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I know many Grand Masters who are not even Scottish Rite Masons. Privately how high does it go?

Plus the Scottish Rite and York Rite has no effect on the Craft Masonry and the numerous Grand Lodges that govern the Blue Lodges within their respective jurisdiction.

I get what you're saying about what happens at meetings.

Atheists cannot be Masons, but I know many deists.

Here is my blog post on US Presidents and Freemasonry. (Note: I don't list LBJ as he was only initiated as an EA) I'm doing research into VPs, but there isn't as much information on them as the Presidents.

reply to post by Aesir26

The 'G' stands for many things such as God and Geometry, but the 'G' is primarily an American device. If you go overseas you don't see the 'G' in the Square & Compasses.

I wouldn't say it stands for "guile" as deception is not really a Masonic value.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

For the recent intitiate, it is said to mean, "God". Or, "Geometry".
Others are told that it is, "G.A.O.T.U.".
Still, there are those that believe it means the "generative principle".
It is the third letter of the Hebrew (Babylonian) alphabet, thus symbolizing, "three", the "most sacred number".

So many layers of truth/deception. Perhaps it should mean, "Guile"...

Why can't it mean all of those things at different times?

What does a thumbs up mean? A-OK? Sit and Spin?

That's the thing with symbology, it means different things to different people, and it means different things to the same people at different times.

We can't give you a specific answer, because there is not a specific answer. I have a Patrick Starr tattoo on my arm. What does it mean? Sometimes it represents something my youngest son loves to lay his head on and talk to, but other times it represents the darkest time of my life, when my wife would cry everyday, and the only thing that made her smile was Spongebob and Patrick. Sometimes it reminds me of my buddy, who is dead now, but he was there next to the chair while the whole tattoo parlor had to stop by and see the big bikery dude getting a pink starfish on his bicep.

There is no answer for what a symbol represents, it only matters what it means to you at that very moment.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
Yes most Presidents came through the college system, yet i wouldn't mind having a small wager that most came from a small group of well known college's.

Our 44 Presidents have attended 31 colleges.

And many of those college's have known "secret societies", and many Presidents were members of those societies.

Yes, but many, many more were not.

This probably wouldn't seem like an issue if we weren't constantly fed the false logic of believing that one day ANYONE [US Citizen] can become the Presdient.

I think you're making a secret society problem out of a regular society problem.

And yes, all men do have secrets, but some men have nothing to worry about if their secrets are revealed, yet other men may have more to lose if theirs are revealed. It usually works out that the bigger the skeleton in the closet, the more effort is made to keep the secret hidden.

Our secrets have been readily available for public consumption in some form or other since roughly 1750.

Your comment that it is not a secret society, or a society of secrets cunfuses me, and i'll explain why. I saw a documentary approx. 18 months ago, and a mason was interviewed. I believe it was proven he was a mason, and he also admitted to being one, and he specifically said, we are not a secret society because everyone knows of us now, but we ARE a society with secrets. I will do my best to try and find the documentary and if i can i will put it up on this thread, and i know that without this video i have no proof of my claims, but i also have no reason to lie and i'm using this example to show my confusion at hearing you, a Mason, say that you are not a socitey of [or with] secrets, yet another Mason made a specific point of saying that it is.

Different Masons will have different opinions about how to describe the organization. We're not a cult.

As for getting the tour of a mason meeting place, or Lodge, will i get the full tour, or the visitors tour ? I could probably get a tour of Area 51

For the record, you can't get a tour of Area 51.

but i bet i won't get the full tour and see and hear everything, only what i'm allowed to see and hear. I thank you for the offer, but tour groups are usually just PR exercise's whatever the tour may be.

I guarantee, if you so desire, you'll see every part of my lodge. (Maybe not the secretary's office, he gets a little ornery.)

Why do the secrets only stay amongst other Mason's?

It is a mark of a man's integrity that a matter entrusted to him will remain with him.

Are the secrets something that could be shared with everyone for the betterment of all humankind?

The secrets of Freemasonry are means of recognizing another Mason (obligations, passwords and handshakes). I've made this offer before and I'll make it again: you tell me how knowing a handshake is of genuine interest to the betterment of mankind, and I'll give it to you.

Here's a question..................if the cure for cancer was one of Freemasonry's secrets, would you as a Mason think it was better to reveal the cure for the sake of the majority

Yes, but I wouldn't have to. Considering how quickly the actual secrets got out, being meaningless, I 'd be very surprised to see an earthshaking one kept mum for close to 1000 years.

If many Mason's have a variety of beliefs, does that also include the belief that there may not be a Supreme Being, while possibly believing that there may be?

No. Belief in a Supreme Being is essential to regular Freemasonry.

As for the Presidential strike rate and having a higher percentage..........well that would just be too obvious now wouldn't it.

A built-in failure rate of, say, 25-30% I could believe. What you're suggesting is that a sophisticated President-making machine fails 68% of the time on purpose. That doesn't seem a bit extreme to you?

It was said to me that there was no level sytem in place and it was a myth used by people to discredit Freemasonry, i just used this example to show that there obviously is.

You misunderstand. It's not that there are no groups affiliated with Freemasonry that do not use the numbers 32 and 33. It's that these groups a) have no bearing on the operations of Freemasonry (in fact, they need the 3-degree system's permission to operate), and b) are built, like the blue lodge system, for everyone to receive the 32nd degree anyway.

i guess the best way to put it would be that bikie gangs say that they have brotherhood, and a bond amongst their fellow members, and that they are all equal once becoming a full member, but there is always a structural hierachy in place.

Any group that wants to operate at all has officers. These posts are temporary and confer no additional "secrets" or other information.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

NOTE: "LOVE FREEMASONS"
But Do Not Flatter Them Nor Allow Women To Flatter You! This Is Called "Folly!"
Instead... Seek Not To Meet His Challenge Because It Inevitably Leads To Renunciation, And Or Corruptable Ideas And Thoughts As Those He Blatantly Shoots Out About Internetters Bored To Death.

Always LOVE your posts! Thanks for participating.

This quoted part is perfect. No need for flattery, and speaking blindly pro or con will ultimately lead to folly. Can't argue that a bit. Meeting the challenge would of course lead to renunciation, that is the point of it, but it would be an eye-opener to those that are trapped behind a singular vantage point. Sometimes its nice to get out and surveil the whole of the situation instead of throwing darts from the cover of a computer monitor.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

The explanation of the letter G depends upon the Jurisdiction. In my former "regular" Lodge it was explained that it represents GEOMETRY but also GOD (synonymous with GAOTU). In the Order that I am now a member (considered irregular by the mainstream), the letter GAMMA symbolizes GEOMETRY, GENESIS and GNOSIS. As you said it is the third letter of the Greek alphabet so it represents three. Although many Masonic symbols have layers of meaning, this isn't exactly "hidden" knowledge as the lectures are monitorial and are available to any who are looking for the Masonic meaning of the letter G.

Here is another that I haven't ever seen in mainstream monitors but is nevertheless informative. The Acacia, a plant that is an important Masonic symbol, is AKAKIA in the Greek language which literally means "guilelessness", but

was also a cylindrical purple silk roll containing dust, held by the Byzantine emperors during ceremonies, and symbolizing the mortal nature of all men.

Akakia
edit on 8-11-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Someone said you would be the highest mason I ever talk too, ha. If you ever get beyond 33rd degree master mason, call me because I want to be the one to introduce you to Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If you ever get beyond 33rd degree master mason...

Can you describe these Degrees? How high do they go? What body confers them? What is a list of members that you are aware of?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Well, I'm honored that I was considered a high Mason, but I'd say I'm closer to middle management for a lack of a better set of words.

If you ever get beyond 33rd degree master mason, call me because I want to be the one to introduce you to Lucifer.

You seem to be mixing terms and I'm noticing more and more your lacking knowledge of the degree structure of Freemasonry. One doesn't say they are a '33rd Master Mason'. When talking about something like this they would say they were a 33rd Scottish Rite Mason. In regular and recognized American Masonry there is nothing beyond the 33rd in the Scottish Rite. There is the Rite of Memphis and Misraim, but in America it is not recognized. As I said before, there is more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite. On the York Rite side of the image I linked above, I didn't post all the degrees that the bodies have within them. Please do your research then come back to us.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join