It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Where do you want me to start?
With the Lies and theft of the Shriner's?
How they steal from families and children?
I can start there, if you like.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by magickmaster

There's no evidence to back your story. It's only your word and why should we trust a drug-dealing felon who admits to lying? Plus, you're story proves nothing other than you'll do whatever it takes to get out of trouble.

How do we know the cop was a Mason? You never said so if anything this was a lying non-Mason pulling the wool over another non-Mason so your point is moot. Plus, it was only criminal of YOU since you are the one who lied. Nor do our Oaths and Obligations overpower our oaths we take if we are public service.

You have no leg to stand on on this issue. Your story is full of more holes than Swiss cheese. You also seem to have some conflicting posts about the Masons and your using them. You don't seem like a person with much integrity. You're story is essentially, you committed a crime, lost your vehicle, lied about being a Mason to a non-Mason to get your car back, and then you condemn the Masons for corrupt behavior. Yeah, that sounds totally legit.

Originally posted by Sauron
Sir if the car or van? with the Masonic license plates attached to it was impounded as you say.

It would only have been released to the legal tittle owner of the vehicle, not your girlfriend or yourself.
Unless the car/van was yours, but you stole the plates as well.

An excellent point.
edit on 6-11-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

So everyone is inclined to believe I was a drug dealer, but not the rest of the story, about how the Masons take care of their own, huh?
I save my best stories for last, there are plenty more where that came from.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sir if the car or van? with the Masonic license plates attached to it was impounded as you say.

It would only have been released to the legal tittle owner of the vehicle, not your girlfriend or yourself.
Unless the car/van was yours, but you stole the plates as well.

How can anyone take what you have to say seriously after you admit to being a drug dealer, and a liar.

This is hardly a position I would want to be in, If I wished to expound on the evils of Free Masonry.

I'm still waiting for you to provide your names and source from your last post in this thread?

post by magickmaster

We'll, in fact I lied all the way,

I believe you.

I think I understand your problem,,, that is you can never be one of us

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/11/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

The license plates were not stolen and the car belonged to a foundation we donated it to, to avoid it being impounded while we were out and about dealing drugs. They returned it back to us each time this happened, because that's what the owners told them to do. The plates were those Mason metal car decals, i'm talking about, not license plates. The drugs we dealt.....Laughing Gas. hahahahaha
But we administered it much nicer than dentists.
edit on 6-11-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

And yes, those Mason Plates were stolen...off other Masons cars. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well, I'd want to start telling the truth for once, but if you wish to continue on with this farce then please provide more than just your word about the "Lies and theft of the Shriner's". Please provide sources, evidence, links, something about how they have stolen from families and children.

We're inclined to believe it because you admitted to it. Why would we believe an admitted liar? That is just asking for trouble.

The rest of your story proved nothing. You, pretending to be a Mason, lied to a non-Mason to get your car back. This does not prove that the Masons protect their own. It only proves you lied to a cop and got your car back for a cheaper price. What you're doing is called "projection". You're projecting your bad behavior and condemning others for it.

I'm sure they are just as riveting and believable as this first one.

Haven't you ever heard about stopping while your behind. You keep digging this hole.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, I'd want to start telling the truth for once, but if you wish to continue on with this farce then please provide more than just your word about the "Lies and theft of the Shriner's". Please provide sources, evidence, links, something about how they have stolen from families and children.

We're inclined to believe it because you admitted to it. Why would we believe an admitted liar? That is just asking for trouble.

The rest of your story proved nothing. You, pretending to be a Mason, lied to a non-Mason to get your car back. This does not prove that the Masons protect their own. It only proves you lied to a cop and got your car back for a cheaper price. What you're doing is called "projection". You're projecting your bad behavior and condemning others for it.

I'm sure they are just as riveting and believable as this first one.

Haven't you ever heard about stopping while your behind. You keep digging this hole.

No, lied to a Mason, not a non-Mason. And my Shriner's stories could bring down the entire organization, so I hold onto those more tightly.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
No, lied to a Mason, not a non-Mason. And my Shriner's stories could bring down the entire organization, so I hold onto those more tightly.

That's not how you told the story...

and he told me, "Is that the organization that has all those secrets?"
Clearly, the cop wasn't a Mason.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You never said the cop was a Mason and the way he reacted I'd say he wasn't a Mason. What do you have to say otherwise?

I highly doubt you have any real dirt on anyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

Good question. All machines can develop faults and malfunction. Then again, some souls are just purely evil. This is where what some call Satan comes into its own. Those with evil intent will personify the evil that lays within their soul. I feel that there is no external evil force compelling people to be bad, only the darkness within their own heart.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Where do you want me to start?
With the Lies and theft of the Shriner's?
How they steal from families and children?
I can start there, if you like.

Tell you what, you tell anything you like. having already admitted to being a total tool, a drug dealer, and a complete liar, I am sure whatever you say will be given it's proper weight.

Don't you have some school kids to beat up and get lunch money out of?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I cannot help but wonder what would make a person admit to breaking the law multiple times in a public forum that has rules against such things?

Drug dealing, theft, obtaining property under false pretenses?

I hope the ban hammer finds you well.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The bottom line is that there will always be Mason haters out there. Nothing we can say will change your mind and nor do I want to change your mind. The universe is replete with love and hate, it keeps things in balance. There are things I love and hate. My views differ from many other people, it is what difines us as what we are, human. So, though I do not agree with your anti Masonic feelings, I embrace them as your defining features.

This is why I chose to be a Mason, to teach me tolerance and understanding. Please keep your views, I love you more for your blatant honesty.

Except for you who like Disney. LOL

Peace to you all.
edit on 6/11/2012 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I cannot help but wonder what would make a person admit to breaking the law multiple times in a public forum that has rules against such things?

Drug dealing, theft, obtaining property under false pretenses?

I hope the ban hammer finds you well.

I'm sure you would LOVE to silence me, Mr Freedom, I mean, Mr Fascism.
As if posting a relevant personal experience, 20 years in the past, is somehow horribly wrong.
Oh my, i'm so scared of the thought police!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ironically I just finished writing a paper on the Social Control or Social Bonds Theory of Criminal Behavior analysis.

Well, I'm sure his wish for you to be banned has nothing to do with a fear of exposure that you may bring, but rather you've done nothing, but troll and provided nothing of substance to this site.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ironically I just finished writing a paper on the Social Control or Social Bonds Theory of Criminal Behavior analysis.

Well, I'm sure his wish for you to be banned has nothing to do with a fear of exposure that you may bring, but rather you've done nothing, but troll and provided nothing of substance to this site.

Sorry, I did not provide you with my substance, but it was not in my interest to do so.
I have however, provided substance to the site. Now I have provided even more. Thank you for your encouragement.

How Much of What I Donate to Shriners Actually goes to the Children

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That link is just an unfounded accusation, with reference to some mysterious documents that you have held in secret for 10 years. You have not provided any substance, you have outed yourself as a Bernard Schnitzel -esque troll.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

Originally posted by violence=answer
Easy:
Do you like the direction and actions of the united states banking and government (especially in the last few years)?

No, and neither do any of the Masons I know. Most of them are strong Tea Partier types, with a few Blue Dog Democrats, and some third partiers like me.

Would you like to know what single outside organization primarily had members of out government and banking?

Yes, please enlighten us, but don't say Masons, because there have only been 14 Masonic presidents, and it has been a very long time since the last one. There are no Masons on the SCOTUS that I can think of, and there have been no recent chairmen of the Fed that were Masonic. BUT, if there is some outside organization, then please tell us about it.

Do you like being lied to by important people?

Nope. Luckily Masons take an obligation to be honest, upright, and forthcoming in their dealings with all people.

Do you agree with the Georgia guide stones?

Yes, I actually do, and I don't see how anyone could disagree? If there is some massive event that almost destroys the human race, but some people are left to try and rebuild without repeating our mistakes, then the messages on the Guidestones, as well as its use as a cipher, could be very useful.

It has nothing to do with Masonry though. None of the things on the stones have any relation in the tradition of Masonry.

How do you feel about secrets and being deceived?

I think we already covered this, but I'll expound. Are secrets and being deceived equivalent? I don't think so. My PIN code for my ATM card is a secret, but I'm not being deceptive if I refuse to share it with you. Masons have secrets, families have secrets, businesses have secrets, individuals have secrets, but only a select few are actually deceptive. What a wicked web we weave when one practices to deceive. Or something like that is what my Mom used to always say. I've never known a deceptive Mason.

How about the tactics of divide and conquer and order out of chaos used against our own citizens and others? The great seal of the u.s.?

Hate it. Blame the two-party system and the election finance reform that just made things worse. It is almost impossible for a 3rd party candidate to have any real influence these days. The great seal of the US was done by an artist who was NOT a Mason. You can search ATS for that one yourself, or maybe the other guys will chime in with the pertinent facts.

Seems you and I agree on about everything, except you are scared of the boogeyman under the bed, and you've given him a name, instead of coming out into the light and seeing him for what he really is.

Those are questions I would ask the people that talked to you, and would talk to me if I wore that shirt.

i didnt say just presidents, as you know he doesnt run anything himself.
14?
maybe just 33rd degree masons, but theres more than that.
as seen here
here
here still active
here
though i do not share this sites religous views... here
this
more?
more masons in government
I am sure that masons DO lie about being masons, and hide it in symbols and signs and i am sure masons lie about these symbols and signs...
they are also in the BUSINESS of starting religion,
after religion
and profiting of rewriting religious texts
georgia guidestones are NOT a failsafe just in case plan, its a goal, intentionally being acted on right now...
guidestones
ats guidestone link
divide and conquer
again more than presidents....

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!
REALLY!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Actually if you read your cites, you'd know that only 1 of the 14 is a 33rd and that would be Truman.

And what's wrong with Masons being active in politics or our community? Are we not entitled to the same rights as the rest of our fellow American citizens?

As a Christian and a Mason I have to laugh at the cry against us.

I am sure that masons DO lie about being masons, and hide it in symbols and signs and i am sure masons lie about these symbols and signs...

Why would we lie about our membership? Why would we lie about our symbols? Why would you assume we lie?

And Freemasonry wasn't and isn't responsible for what Joseph Smith started. Mr. Russell wasn't a Mason. Nor did King James himself transcribe the religious texts; he had scholars for that. And how do the Masons profit from the King James Bible.

How are the guide stones tied to Freemasonry?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by jinni73

To clarify, only regular Freemasonry requires a statement of belief in God, Continental Freemasonry aka clandestine or irregular doesn't have this requirement nor is it exclusive to men only.

I didn't know that cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yes you certainly do have the right to meet in private. No one is questioning the right to meet, its probably more to do with MAY be going on at the meetings. But i'll guess we'll never know because its private !

What do Mason's class as a Supreme being ?

And 14 Mason's that went onto become US President might not seem like a lot, but when 14 Presidents can come from the same society with secrets, not to mention other Presidents that were members of other secret societies, or societies with secrets, like Skull and Bones etc, then you can't really blame people for thinking that it may be some sort of grooming process for a future President, despite the public always being giving the official line that anyone can one day become President, but it appears thats only the case if you are a member of a society with secrets. I'm not implying that you can only become President by being a member of a secret society, but going by the results it ceratinly doesn't seem to harm one's chance's if you are a member ?
And i'm also not implying that Freemasonry and Skull and Bones are directly related in any way, i'm just using this example from a secret society point of view.

As for the "lower level" being a myth and only used by those trying to discredit Mason's.Well being a non-member i can only take your word for this for now. But you did acknowledge that you are a 32nd degree, and there is also the 33rd degree, so my question is, what does being a 32nd teach, or give as opposed to not yet being a 32nd degree, and what is revealed to a 33rd that maybe isn't revealed to 32nd or a non-32nd ? Is there an entry rank level, if so then is the entry level Mason privvy to all teachings and "secrets". If not, then that is a clear case of lower levels and upper levels.And having a Grand Master would also suggest a level system or hierachy, would it not ?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, and i would yet again like to say i don't have any personal grudge or axe to grind with Masonry, its just that i have been brought up to question what i don't understand. And the best way to understand is to ask. I have actually even considered going to a Lodge and enquiring about becoming a member, but even though i don't know what happens behind closed doors, i just know its not for me, mainly due to the part about having to believe in a Supreme being. Its not that i don't believe in a God or supreme being, as i do believe that something, somewhere, sometime started all this, but what that being is, or isn't, I don't know so i cannot fully commit to believing in a supreme being. I like to keep my options open, and until 100% proof presents itself, then its all options are an option until then !

Have a great day.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
you say you are mason, yet you do not understand one thing about the hierarchy within and the numerous societies that make up the core and drive the performance of the builders. You mason, are a pawn of the collective. Public relations. Nothing, more nothing less. Just as there are subsidiaries within one company sometimes who oppose each other, and each of those have pubic relations "secretaries", so are you.

You are but a tool. Put together by us and ultimately taken apart by us. Your reality is that of which we choose you to have. We bark you say how high. Either way the world plays out we win. End game. Peace. However before peace... I suggest you read the art of war. And the teachings of Alexander the great. Napolian spoke many truths. JFK spoke truth but was against it. And was killed for it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join