It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation - Extending the light from WITHIN....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
visualize a white light around your body. See it shining brightly on all of You surroundings.

see the root chakra growing red and bright shining throughout the entire room and extending outside into the cosmos. Say "I radiate extreme comfort and stability throughout the world".

See the sacral chakra growing and shinging from yourself into the cosmos. Say "I inspire people for the better and everyone can feel the joy radiating from me"

see the solar plexus glowing and extending throughout the entire cosmos. say "I motivate people and people feel uplifted just being around."

see the heart chakra doing the sam.
"I radiate such love from my being to others which makes people feel such comfort and ease ."

throat chakrA
"I deliver information to people to help them with their life at the rig moment and time.

3rd eye
"I inspire people to New ideas, perspectives, and thoughts to benefit their. Lives in the best way possibly"

Crown chakra
" I inspire people to become more interested in truth knowledge wisdom unity and awareness"

The point of this meditation is to realize that your chakras are an endless source of energy which has the ability to always GIVE and help others without ever absorbing or being exhausted,

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have recently become very interested in chakras and chakra meditation. I have a few questions:

1. I have heard that many people have issues with the 3rd chakra, which has to do with self-identity, and that a chakra imbalance can sometimes serve as a block to other higher chakras (i.e. third eye/6th chakra). Is this true? And if so, do you have any specific exercises/meditation techniques dealing specifically with the 3rd chakra?

2. On that note, is it good to do meditations focused on specific chakras, or is it better to tune them all in one session?

3. Are there any techniques to get a sense of which chakras need retuning? Or is it based on "external" feelings?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have to say, that is the best chakra meditation I have seen to date. Well done! I very much like the visualizations you do in your meditations.

I have been doing chakra meditations combined with healing meditation for the last 4-5 years. Look up Kundalini energy if you are going to pursue this path. Kundalini is a real phenomenon and it can have a tremendous effect on you when it suddenly starts to stir.

It happened to me about two yrs into daily meditation on energy circulation and chi, and visualizing healing intent for people that I know that need it.

I thought I had had some sort of stroke or psychotic break with reality as peace love and joy filled my mind after a week of the strangest depression I ever went through. I realized that I had to do some changing, and from there it has gotten more and more interesting as I go.

Meditation will lead you to improve yourself as you begin to get comfortable in your own head, and you can learn to control that little voice in your head that drives those baser urges.

Now I do pushups daily and play guitar almost every night as the energy has to be used for something, and a couple years of this has paid off big in how I feel. All this came from chakra meditation combined with healing meditation and basic chi kung energy visualization techniques.

To the poster above who asked, IMHO when getting started the main thing is getting in practice moving the energy to the chakras and getting comfortable with the order and visualization of them. All of that is focusing your visualization skills so you can keep your attention on the work you are doing and will lead you to deep meditation as you train your mind.

It's an interesting path for sure.

Sorry for all the edits I just can't seem to type tonight

edit on 6-11-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2012 by Coopdog because: additions and typos

edit on 6-11-2012 by Coopdog because: one more d**n typo

new topics

join