This is my first post and I just had to comment on this.
I saw this picture in a programme on the National Geographic channel and ended up here.
I agree with the OP, but I notice so many people don't take much into consideration when analysing something.
In this case things like:
1) The photograph is reasonably old now, maybe modern cameras can be compared to the human eye...but back then it could not. Cameras need MORE light
to accurately process images whilst the human eye does not. This photo was taken on a sunny day meaning there was a chance certain things in the image
became overexposed. In summary...when something looks strange in a photo it doesn't mean it would look strange if one was ACTUALLY there looking at it
with the naked eye.
2) All those calling the figure in the background a "spaceman" need to get their brains in check. The figure in the background is nothing but an
OBSCURE figure....as in it is UNCLEAR.
3) This is related to No. 2. The idea that this is the same figure seen in the Blue Streak missile project is also ludicrous...because as I said...the
figure is unclear.
4) Occam's razor. Templeton said himself that nobody else was there other than himself and his family. He also didn't see any anomalies when he was
taking the photos either...so with that premise the figure in the picture is most likely someone who was with him.
5) What the hell has this got to do with UFOs or Aliens? Apart from the obviously inserted story of MIB, who apparently tried to get him to keep his
mouth. Even though A) the figure wasn't clearly an alien, B) Templeton had already spoken to the media about it so telling him to hush was
pointless and 3) apparently Templeton was willing to get into a car with two strangers who behaved oddly and didn't show any ID.
6) Have a look at the photo on the right and tell me it isn't the female in the other photo:
(Have a closer look here
As you can see the female in blue is "washed out" in the other picture too.
Also on a final note, the female in blue or the mysterious "fourth" person (i.e. the shadow on the left) in the picture above might actually be
Templeton's OTHER daughter. I do suspect though, that the shadow figure is actually his wife and the female in blue his other daughter.
According to this Wiki
he took his wife and TWO daughters to Burgh Marsh.
4-10-2013 by alexmann because: (no reason given)