It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BETTING MOOD? Take the challenge and risk SHAME!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Here I went through all the trouble and you changed your avatar!!!

Of course nothing some quick editing can't cover!

edit on 4-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by zysin5

My apologies for insinuating you support Obama. At least you aren't TOTALLY misguided. It's all in fun, anyhoo!

Its all good Druid! And right, its all in good fun
And yeah if Romney/Ryan are selected by TPTB, (win the election,) I will change my avatar to the agreed upon avatar that beezzer agreed too
I am a T-girl of my word, so I wont be backing out if I am wrong.

reply to post by loam

Thanks Loam! hehe I like it! Just me, and my (buddies!)
Paul Ryan, those dreamy blue eyes..
but you have to be sleeping to believe in him.
Obama, Change? yeah 2 Dimes and a nickle!
Or if you will 2 nickles, and five pennies.
edit on 4-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Decisions, decisions. Here's a few more to pick from:

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just have to say that these avatars are brilliant!

This is all in fun and I'm glad to see that so many are looking at it in the same way!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer, watch your six!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer, watch your six!

If Romney wins, there will be many that'll have to watch theirs.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Finally! We are so close to this all being over, and we can get back to doing what we do best here on ATS.. Come together, and agree that any sitting POTUS is up to no good! WE are going to have plenty of time now to out Obama for all his wrongs, and the actions taken by our country, causing harm to other nations!

All this Election crap will be over with, and for that I am thankful!

Are we going to know tonight who was Selected? Or we will all find out tomorrow?

I forget how this all works.
Its such a careful and well crafted illusion it still feels very real to me, and the emotions that are going around tonight is simply electric! I can feel it in the air tonight!
That part is the only real part of this whole "election" is the emotional build up to this..

So you ready B? I will wait in line, and just let me know when you are ready to use the avatars and background I have picked out for you.. Sure there is a long line here.. but I do not mind waiting my turn

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Woof, Woof.

I have a new avatar for a week.

Bark, bark, bark. All hail King Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Good sport man! So its official then.. Hmmm how did I know that Obama was already selected???
A bush repeat? Sigh...

Guess we will have plenty of time now to band together, to keep this Prez on his toes..
I am not happy, nor a fan of Him.. I will be waiting for him to step out of line. And when he does, I will be one of the first to post and agree with most of you!

---PS-- Beezzer.. Just send me a little U2 when you are ready to use the Avatar I have made for you.. I understand there is a long line.. But I will wait my turn, and I will be easy on you with the avatar I have picked out for you buddy.

In all good fun.. nah nah nahy boo boo!
But seriously.. this is not a joking matter... We have a real serious 4 years ahead of us.. No matter how much I make light of this.. its a big deal.. and really will affect the lives of many people.

But sometimes laughter is the only way to deal with great pain.. I laugh, yet I am crying.. But Mitt would have been no better in all truth.. But its over.. YAY! we can stop talking about Mitt! and Get on Obama now, and stay on his toes.

And Again this year.. I get my dishes done, for the next 2 months from my room mate who made a similar challenge with me.

edit on 6-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join