It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I tried to copy it. I can't figure out how to do a screen capture with this laptop.

Who or What are "The Nines"?, page 9

>
Dreams & Predictions: Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics.

> ^^TOP^^

Like there are two threads for the same thread or something. Have you seen that before?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

look below me

its in my signature !
also part of The Cube thread

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
I tried to copy it. I can't figure out how to do a screen capture with this laptop.

Who or What are "The Nines"?, page 9

>
Dreams & Predictions: Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics.

> ^^TOP^^

Like there are two threads for the same thread or something. Have you seen that before?

Its a glitch of the matrix

also have that bug sometimes when its near the end of a page

made a thread a long time ago about this bug
Annoying ATS bug that keeps coming back

the patern seems to follow with the page 9
this number nine really follow us everywhere

edit on 11/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I sent you a U2U, no rush

Thank you kindly sir

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Odd your post never got answered by a mod.

This type of "glitch" happens to me a lot in the "real world" two

Like I will order something and get two of them. The company will say hmm.. we didn't charge you for both it was just a glitch in the system.

I am starting to think this has something to do with the electricity that ran through my body one night. Who knows though

I have been know to short out computer systems at work or the math lab at school
Things will be going fine then I try to "log in" and they gotta call the techs to see what happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I sent you a U2U, no rush

Thank you kindly sir

shouldnt take long but it will be my pleasure

just got a few others to send first
i do apx 1-2 read a day

math lab ?.. damn i though i saw something else .. fiou

i am a tech .. call me and i will come to see whats the problem with those infernal machines lol

do you have lights flashing ?
that happens to me a lot sometimes .. even at my home
or when i pass with my car under a streets light .. it goes off before i reach it
before i was getting a lot of static shock .. but they are less frequent now
maybe because i can control more the energy inside me avoiding it to get out of my body ?
and it all start in your heart .. be a full loving person that focus on reality
dont have any others tricks to give you

the human body is like a nuclear reactor full of electricity
thats why in hospital .. they have a machine to start our heart back with many volts in one shot
edit on 11/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

math lab ?.. damn i though i saw something else

LOL it does sound like something else. Me and my friend would always call it that instead. It is really just math classes but done online through computers so the college doesn't need professors teach it. All lectures are done online etc.

And yes I use to have "problems" with lights. Street lights would go off in succession as I walked by or drove by in a car.

Even one car I had for some reason I "blew" two new headlights on the same side and went through 2 new "batteries" due to excessive corrosion on the same side of the terminal. The mechanics and myself were thoroughly confused.

Now things have calmed down quite a bit since my experience two years ago. I am having luck turning lights "on" instead of turning them "off"

I don't really mess around with that stuff though. Just found it interesting at times.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by LittleByLittle

In tarot, the nine card is the hermit. An old guy with a staff and lantern high up on a cliff. Any LZ fans out there? The hermit leads those looking for guidance.

The number 9 is the number of pure intellect. Also the trinity of trinities, and the number of initiation. Once you reach 9 you must start the cycle all over again.

I might as well add this song since I was listening to it at the time:

edit on 8-11-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am curious why your posts have the orange barrier around them so to speak. Please forgive the "newb" question

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Have you ever read any of Bandler's books?

Richard Bandler, "Frogs into Princes", "Re-Framing", and "Using Your Brain For A Change". I recommend them highly.

Handler tells about a schizophrenics who would imagine something, and then later on couldn't tell the difference between what she imagined and reality.

Most schizophrenics have amazing imaginations, they just get a little lost in them.

The technique Bandler suggested for this person is put a box around things she imagined, which allows her to recognize those things she imagined.

I find a lot of concepts to be possible, I'm pretty sure these days that most people have a degree of teleaphathy, but I have yet to meet anyone that can control it.

I have also experienced the shutting off of lights, distorting televisions, and radios.

I don't know how it works, so I look at it all as a big joke. I guess that would be my re-framing technique.

edit on 10-11-2012 by poet1b because: Typos

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I always thought of experimenting with math ideas, the whole equal part is where I think we need adjustments. One thing does not equal another, it is only approximately equal.

We need an equal sign that quantifies the degrees of equality, or approximation.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll look the author up for sure, sounds right up my alley

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Americanist

I always thought of experimenting with math ideas, the whole equal part is where I think we need adjustments. One thing does not equal another, it is only approximately equal.

We need an equal sign that quantifies the degrees of equality, or approximation.

Doubling & compression is all...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You know that saying that is said in Churches; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?

Well the Holy Spirit is made of 7 spirits-It says that in Revelation.
So if you add 7+ God+Jesus, it makes 9 but it like 9 parts of one being, just as we are made of 3 parts; body, mind and spirit. 3 parts in 1.

But I heard that there is a council of 7 on earth (or under it) that also has two more above them, which makes 9 in the opposite of God.
Not dualistic but copying the former.

That is what I think are the Nines.

Also did you know that the horses in Revelation are the same ones being used by these same 7 spirits that go to and through, all over the earth. In Zech 6 the spirits use two horse chariots. In Revelation one of these two horses of each chariot, are uncoupled and for a short while are used by these 4 riders.

Drove me batty when I tried to find where the red horses went. I had to laugh when I found out they stayed where they were, in the two bronze pyramids (of Alexander myth). (near the Pale of Settlement.)
Using that code you can work out which country the Four coloured horses and their riders come from.

And using the star code in Revelation you can work out WHEN the horses were released.

And the MARK is not a RFID chip, it goes way beyond that technology. So if you do happen to have a RFID implant (which I used to but I vibrated them out,) you are not marked, you are being monitored. (And turning streetlights off, is the signal from your RFID overwhelming the streetlights.)

The MARK is a prick (this is the literal meaning in Greek) of blood, that gives the Dark side access to your crystalline DNA to change it. You have to enter a voluntary contract BTW. You think you are getting power but you will be in a prison of Oneness; a bit like the Borg in Star Trek but with the Queen of the Borg in charge. You will have no free will.
Not what I want.

Also opening the third eye is not a bad thing, it is WHO opens your third eye, that could be the problem, as that could give access to your body and mind and soul to the one who opened it. Great if it was God. Bad if it was drugs or a demon or even worse MKUltra, as that means you are now a slave.

Some people are born 'knowing' ie their third eye is already opened, and most of their life is sorting out what is their imagination and the collective reality. These are the schizophrenics and gifted visual learners.
But once they do they can be a great asset to the Earth and people around them.
For example; Seeing a demon (entity) is knocking a kid over and then casting them out, is better than a Doctor who doesn't know why and giving pharma/pills to the kid, that doesn't stop the kid being knocked over, it just makes society happy they have now done something about it.

But this society would rather label a person who can see demons as a schizophrenic, rather than a gifted soul who was sent to help people get rid of their demons. (Rant over.)

I have been seeing a purple/violet light in the corner of my eye, for a couple of months. Lots of people are seeing it. Just the next stage of a process that had been going on since 1987.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I have been seeing a purple/violet light in the corner of my eye, for a couple of months. Lots of people are seeing it. Just the next stage of a process that had been going on since 1987.
reply to post by AriesJedi

Thank you for sharing different perspectives I may have looked over. I do have a question for you though about the purple lights.

I get flashes of white light out of the corner of my eyes. Like a bright white dot for a split second. My eyes are healthy because I just had them checked when I got contacts.

These purple lights are different though. They are not just peripheral vision, they are directly in front of me and all around me at times. The "white" ones just show up, but the purple ones I choose when I want to see them. Sometimes they form different shapes but that is about it.

I feel like I should try to "interact" with them like I did when I was a kid, but I must have forgotten how. I have tried looking on google etc but nothing ever comes from it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I am curious why your posts have the orange barrier around them so to speak. Please forgive the "newb" question

some have the silver barrier .. orange is the gold barrier for the Top 50
doesnt mean much .. its the contributor factor for the posts, stars and flags numbers

i have linked your thread to my thread
someone asked some info concerning the number 9

Numerology : ANGEL NUMBER 911
edit on 11/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks for answering the question about the orange boarder and thanks for linking my thread.

Maybe someone will find something within these pages helpful. I'll have to check out your thread, not sure if I read that one or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sorry for the short response (here)...but, I want to come back to this thread and read its entirety before adding any substantial reply.
Thanks for the thread!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A recent dream prompted me to create this thread. Long "dream" short

…Any one have any idea? What or Who are "The Nines"?

What or Who are “The Nines”?
As another poster referenced, “The Nines”, if pointing to a “Who”, are given some elaborate exposure in “The Emerald Tablets of Thoth”.
“They” are referred to in various books regarding “…a Yaqui way of Life”, according to Carlos Castaneda (and/or Don Juan Matus).

Numerologically, “9” might be the capstone of our numeric system (as opposed to 1, 0 or 10)…
In numerological circles, a lot of emphasis is given to “11” & “22” (and, some go on to include each of the double representations)…but, each of these (doubles) is also reducible to one of the primary numbers (11 = 2, 22 = 4, 33 = 6, 44 = 8, 55 = 1, 66 = 3, 77 = 5, 88 = 7)…whereas 99 = …9…
If you add any three successive numbers together, and reduce the sum to its numerological equivalent, the result will always be 3, 6 or 9.
If you multiply any number by 3…the result will always be a 3, 6 or 9.
If you multiply 3, 6 or 9…by 3…the result will be…9.

In case it isn't evident from the above and my interest in your topic – I had a “Nines” experience, as well.
Had no exposure to numerology prior to said experience, and “stumbled” upon the above-described mathematic principles while driving home one night in November, 2007.
My episode resulted in a trip to the hospital (psychiatric evaluation to determine if I posed a danger to myself or society at large), and immediate release (I thought it was all a part of the game/plan).
The “episode” subsided to maybe 70% of the experience (to that point) over the next five months…but then, in September (2008) began to re-emerge to the point that it went significantly past the epitome of the late 2007 and early 2008 delusion/s.
Sadly (in some regards), I have 600+ pages of writings that document the first segment of the “episode”, and a much sparser group of writings related to the resurgence.

I don’t know what to say about “The Nines” other than…the only quasi-freedom from its iron-grip on my sanity, was to continually consider my own insignificance in this world/universe/society.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

In case it isn't evident from the above and my interest in your topic – I had a “Nines” experience, as well. Had no exposure to numerology prior to said experience, and “stumbled” upon the above-described mathematic principles while driving home one night in November, 2007. My episode resulted in a trip to the hospital (psychiatric evaluation to determine if I posed a danger to myself or society at large), and immediate release (I thought it was all a part of the game/plan). The “episode” subsided to maybe 70% of the experience (to that point) over the next five months…but then, in September (2008) began to re-emerge to the point that it went significantly past the epitome of the late 2007 and early 2008 delusion/s. Sadly (in some regards), I have 600+ pages of writings that document the first segment of the “episode”, and a much sparser group of writings related to the resurgence.
reply to post by WanDash

Thank you for sharing.

Our experiences do sound very similar. When I encountered the "nines" I was already inside an episode of psychosis however. My decent into madness was brought on by something else entirely,

The initial "episode" was the hardest to hold my consciousness together, but as they continued the process became easier. It has been two years and I have went down the rabbit hole and came back out the other side, only to jump back in

The second time is better. You can notice things that would have "dragged" you into a full blown psychotic episode and choose a different "path".

Next time they say you have delusions of grandeur, tell them them you have an actual recipe for grandeur

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join