It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

The author en.wikipedia.org... very well be obsessed with the mark of the beast and how the FED conducts business and so forth within the context of an artistic fascination. Based on these sorts of things for example> en.wikipedia.org... which has its origins from this> en.wikipedia.org... He's a low rent Dan Brown I do know, like what Bill Castle www.imdb.com... was to Alfred Hitchcock.

Hope my 2 cents helped?

To add some conspiracy math regarding the numerical number of 9 this is fun.

Take the Illuminati number of 322 √ 9 which gives you a value of 966. Then simply divide it by 3 which gives you 322 again. What this illustrates is a "number key" of three. 966 is the lock. 322 the combination, or something like that, but I see you are not into any discussion of that nature. You are discussing a different genre of discussion altogether so never mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

stay away from opiates

Thank you for the suggestion. All of my "hallucinations" have been induced drug free. I can't even handle alcohol at all. Never been a big drinker but when I have a drink now the affect is horrid. A glass of wine does not bug me though LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The author en.wikipedia.org... very well be obsessed with the mark of the beast and how the FED conducts business and so forth within the context of an artistic fascination. Based on these sorts of things for example> en.wikipedia.org... which has its origins from this> en.wikipedia.org... He's a low rent Dan Brown I do know, like what Bill Castle www.imdb.com... was to Alfred Hitchcock.

Hope my 2 cents helped?

To add some conspiracy math regarding the numerical number of 9 this is fun.

Take the Illuminati number of 322 √ 9 which gives you a value of 966. Then simply divide it by 3 which gives you 322 again. What this illustrates is a "number key" of three. 966 is the lock. 322 the combination, or something like that, but I see you are not into any discussion of that nature. You are discussing a different genre of discussion altogether so never mind.

I find it is best to look at a situation from every angle available and all of them seem equally valid really. Thank you for sharing anything, it helps me grow I guess you could say.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Here's a thread you might find of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, checking it out right meow.

I love you guys that have the cat avatars LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by thePharaoh
something i heard about purple grapes

in ancient times, there are many images...from egypt. sumer, etc...of a priestess holding a bowl of purple/blue grapes.

i read a paper, its pseudo , but interesting

it said the pineal gland...resembles a pine cone......but what do pine cones do when finally matured....it opens up and spreads it seed

well the pineal gland is known to gather crystal "dust", that is purple/blue in colour.....and apparently those who have developed them...get visions...ie are "more in touch" with the matrix than the rest of us....its a shaman rite of passage

deeper innit lol

Thank you for sharing. These things do help me make sense of recent events. I wish I had all my dreams wrote down in a single place! I am not the most organized person.

Your post bring to memory a dream of a spider that I had to crack open you could say and inside the spider was an almond or some kind of nut. "NUT CASE" if you ask me

The whole thing felt like a shamanic initiation when it started. I still try to take everything with a grain of salt though.. Going crazy sucked and I don't wanna get to close again

One foot in and one foot out.. That's what it's all about! Hokey pokey anyone?
edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

I have a feeling you can relate to this tune.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

learn how to process your chemical balances...you could be deep with it

Do you have any tips or anything about doing that? Mainstream psychiatry called me insane and gave me meds the stopped my dreams.. so i quit taking them. Maybe the meds would really help this imbalance.. HMM

I think you should do what you think is right and what make you feel like you have control within reason. Maybe some special meditation would be good for you? Of course the mainstream psychiatry call everyone they cannot put in a box insane. They really normaly have no clue at all about what reality really is and can only help in the way they have been told to help inside their box.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
These are the best pictures I could find that resemble what I see. Kinda a combo of these two images..

Before when I was a kid they were my friends LOL

Now I can see them again when I want but no idea what to do with them.. We just played games as a kid LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

look sweety,
there is a certain way of interpreting everything that is happening now; including all the things that are dicussed on ats. All the seperate events dont make sense, and most of those seperate events are misunderstood - also, because [ even ats ] fails to put them into the proper CONTEXT.

...the context being, that , any day now, kundalini is about to flood the world. - the Scriptures call that ' the first white horse [ of false light, of false consciousness ] , and it is the atlantean consciousness, like a nuclear bomb it will explode inside every humans spirit -

akin to the french revolution, when álso came another Consciousness into humankind. Just, this time, it will be the consciousness that will accept and love ' extraterrestials ' and ' hate God ' .

It is the Illuminatii s goal to Stall everything, by non-events, etc, like the hurricane, or M-east, all of those things THEY have created, in order to blind mankind for the arrival of this coming False Light.

therefore,
understand that you are very blessed you had this dream,
because it shows you the *only* way out : the Creator

who tells who He is in the scriptures

bless

- be quick: time is up

Caught up in dualities are we? If it is not devils that is the problem then it is extraterrestials that are the problem and never your own views or ego or stupid conditioning from religion. If all men where receiving the grace from god in the form of kundalini then the small mindedness would stop and people would recieve christ conciousness as they are meant to and be able to become like the child again. What will you do when god tells you the bible was not 100% true at all and that history happened in a very different way than you belive and are told in the bible?

Love thy neighbour be it a human/alien/angel/animal. I have my own issues with god that are personal and based on the connection we have and what I have done and what god have done. I love god in my own way but the relationship is complicated as relationships are. But that does not mean I will belive in small minded understanding of god. The people who do not understand are the people who do not seek understanding. There is nothing to fear when god is with you and you can be guided by god.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

These are the best pictures I could find that resemble what I see. Kinda a combo of these two images..

Before when I was a kid they were my friends LOL

Now I can see them again when I want but no idea what to do with them.. We just played games as a kid LOL

I was sure I was gonna see a N,N-dimethyltryptamine molecule but was totaly wrong.

But the other picture could be an opened crown chakra.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

LOL more than you would believe! thank you for sharing and making me laugh.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You know I have never really read the words to that song. Often when you just hear a song the point gets missed.. This song is actually kinda deep LOL deeper than I had thought.

Thank you for sharing

There is nothing to fear when god is with you and you can be guided by god. Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me

Namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The nine gods from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello friend! I rarely post but I noticed those two pictures you posted farther up on this page. I've also seen this image all around me, as everything during a deep meditation/astral projection experience I had a couple of weeks ago. I'd describe it as violet fractal patterns everywhere, everything. I don't think you're mad. Unless I am too! But who knows, I might be too
peace

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Hello friend! I rarely post but I noticed those two pictures you posted farther up on this page. I've also seen this image all around me, as everything during a deep meditation/astral projection experience I had a couple of weeks ago. I'd describe it as violet fractal patterns everywhere, everything. I don't think you're mad. Unless I am too! But who knows, I might be too
peace

Thank you for sharing. The fractal pattern you describe it how the big vision I had opened up with the "eye" and then planets and stars etc still it stopped on one in particular. I wasn't really even trying.. the only thing I was trying at the time was to stay sane and not find my way back to the mental health ward. It was the scariest encounter I have had, all purple no matter where I looked. Wide awake not sleeping meditating at all. I was scared ####less
still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life though.

Have you ever tryed remote viewing? I messed with it for a bit an had good results but found it kinda pointless I guess and decided to work on other things. Have you found any practical use for them (the lights)? Did you see them as a kid too? Sorry for all the questions it is nice knowing you are not alone in something.

Maybe you and I can experiment somehow with these lights we see?
If you have remote viewed before we could try using random images from Google as "targets" One of us views the "picture" and holds it in the minds eye with focus and then the other draws something and see what they get.

I am out of practice but I had crazy good results a few years ago with it.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Man what is it he says in the last video "the end of everything into a fiery void" then there is a name for it, it sounds like oblivionsebith can anyone make out what it is,

Also the song in this is so perfect I almost cried....almost!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Man what is it he says in the last video "the end of everything into a fiery void" then there is a name for it, it sounds like oblivionsebith can anyone make out what it is,

Also the song in this is so perfect I almost cried....almost!

www.youtube.com...

I'll check it out and let you know what I hear. Gonna listen to the song first

Man.. Why is that song so touching? The look of it is cool but it seriously makes me wanna cry too
I could have easily.. the tears welded up but I held them back!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

"Disintegration into a fiery void oblivio(?unsebet?) The end of everything.". I can't find it
Latin for sure.

"Thats all?"

"Probably wouldn't happen"
all i can find is the "root" word oblivio

oblivio -onis f. [forgetfulness , oblivion].

obliviosus -a -um [oblivious , forgetful; causing forgetfulness].

Interesting.. The "plot" thickens

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

oblivio accebit

Man that was killing me

www.eksisozluk.com...

Anyway OP have you ever read any of Dr Michael Newtons work, if not check this video out you might like it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

...the context being, that , any day now, kundalini is about to flood the world.

Please forgive me OP for taking a side track to myself.

Lone12 Since Feb I have been having extreme anxiety attacks with palpitations. On March 7 I dreamed I was birthing myself. A very large head with long brown hair. Later, I think, I thought it as being long overdue. I have had a 9 month interval before between a dream and the result or beginning of the result. I don't take these dreams lightly. I know there will be a change Dec 7 or the beginning of a change. Kundalini not really a thought brought forth, death, spiritual reawakening, obe, etc., but not kundalini. Thank you for opening another possibility.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Please forgive me OP for taking a side track to myself.
reply to post by liveandlearn

Please go right ahead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join