It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
something i heard about purple grapes

in ancient times, there are many images...from egypt. sumer, etc...of a priestess holding a bowl of purple/blue grapes.

i read a paper, its pseudo , but interesting

it said the pineal gland...resembles a pine cone......but what do pine cones do when finally matured....it opens up and spreads it seed

well the pineal gland is known to gather crystal "dust", that is purple/blue in colour.....and apparently those who have developed them...get visions...ie are "more in touch" with the matrix than the rest of us....its a shaman rite of passage

deeper innit lol

Thank you for sharing. These things do help me make sense of recent events. I wish I had all my dreams wrote down in a single place! I am not the most organized person.

Your post bring to memory a dream of a spider that I had to crack open you could say and inside the spider was an almond or some kind of nut. "NUT CASE" if you ask me

The whole thing felt like a shamanic initiation when it started. I still try to take everything with a grain of salt though.. Going crazy sucked and I don't wanna get to close again

One foot in and one foot out.. That's what it's all about! Hokey pokey anyone?
edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

'nines ' are ' the nine bows ' , from the pyramis texts

= the ennead

= ' watchers, who fell from heaven '

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
listen close -

it seems your dream s about ' escaping the coming hologram grid ' [ the net in your dream ]
aka ' the flower of life '
that is: a dimensional prison, any day now implemented by those same Watchers / egyptian Nine / atlanteans

because your dream tells
that you may escape that coming hologram prison,
perhaps ' they ' will ask you ' to take a mark '

- i suggest you read Revelations, and take it pretty seriously

bless

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

learn how to process your chemical balances...you could be deep with it

Do you have any tips or anything about doing that? Mainstream psychiatry called me insane and gave me meds the stopped my dreams.. so i quit taking them. Maybe the meds would really help this imbalance.. HMM

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

learn how to process your chemical balances...you could be deep with it

Do you have any tips or anything about doing that? Mainstream psychiatry called me insane and gave me meds the stopped my dreams.. so i quit taking them. Maybe the meds would really help this imbalance.. HMM

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
listen close -

it seems your dream s about ' escaping the coming hologram grid ' [ the net in your dream ]
aka ' the flower of life '
that is: a dimensional prison, any day now implemented by those same Watchers / egyptian Nine / atlanteans

because your dream tells
that you may escape that coming hologram prison,
perhaps ' they ' will ask you ' to take a mark '

- i suggest you read Revelations, and take it pretty seriously

bless

Thank you for speaking with me. I have been wanting to read revelations again recently.. the thing is I think they already "marked" me.. Real talk. I don't wanna go into details.. to save and credibility I may still have.

I am really just trying to sort this all out and by talking with kind folks like you it helps.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The author en.wikipedia.org... very well be obsessed with the mark of the beast and how the FED conducts business and so forth within the context of an artistic fascination. Based on these sorts of things for example> en.wikipedia.org... which has its origins from this> en.wikipedia.org... He's a low rent Dan Brown I do know, like what Bill Castle www.imdb.com... was to Alfred Hitchcock.

Hope my 2 cents helped?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

look sweety,
there is a certain way of interpreting everything that is happening now; including all the things that are dicussed on ats. All the seperate events dont make sense, and most of those seperate events are misunderstood - also, because [ even ats ] fails to put them into the proper CONTEXT.

...the context being, that , any day now, kundalini is about to flood the world. - the Scriptures call that ' the first white horse [ of false light, of false consciousness ] , and it is the atlantean consciousness, like a nuclear bomb it will explode inside every humans spirit -

akin to the french revolution, when álso came another Consciousness into humankind. Just, this time, it will be the consciousness that will accept and love ' extraterrestials ' and ' hate God ' .

It is the Illuminatii s goal to Stall everything, by non-events, etc, like the hurricane, or M-east, all of those things THEY have created, in order to blind mankind for the arrival of this coming False Light.

therefore,
understand that you are very blessed you had this dream,
because it shows you the *only* way out : the Creator

who tells who He is in the scriptures

bless

- be quick: time is up

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

My "intuition" or what ever you want to call it says we are ALL in fact marked right now. That what I experienced before was a "removal" of this "mark" that would be a better way to say it.

That is why we find our self "here".

When that day comes, you will know who the Antichrist is because he will be the one in power over the whole world. Accepting that chip will mean you side with the Antrichrist, and against God. Accepting the chip will doom your soul to Hell forever. Whatever you do, do not ever let anyone put a chip inside your body. It will be better to side with God and die at the Antichrist's hand then to accept the chip and spend eternity in Hell.

SOURCE

I know it sounds delusional but what I have seen in my past about this reality we live in is this..

It is more "synthetic" than you would believe.. I know I only have personal experiences to share.. so I do not ask you to believe ANY of this.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

who tells who He is in the scriptures bless

Thank you for the kind words. I was very afraid to share these experiences with any one in fear of being judged. Talking with you guys helps ease my fears.

Thanks again for that.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A group of nine is called an ennead, if you google this word be prepared for some incredibly in depth information and a long research track with many twists and turns.
Googling the word "Ennead" depending on how much potential you can see in the results, will possibly put you on the right track.

This is a pointer for you.

ennead, group of nine

the ennead is basically eight gods that by combining into one being become the ninth super deity, i believe this ninth being visits the earth realm on a regular basis, it also makes itself known to you through dreamstates, i absolutely believe i came into contact with this being when i was 14 years old and whilst sleeping.
This being is around nine or ten feet tall, wears a long black coat and fedora type hat, i got the impression the beings name was Nu.
be careful what you wish for.
edit on 3-11-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

kundalini is about to flood the world.

This is what scares me.. I had had this thought too recently.

When my Kundalini hit I went bat #### crazy! LOL

The next few years took a lot of hard work to hold my consciousness together. "IF" for instance 2012 is just a sudden awakening on a global scale.. Look out. The people here will be releassing many years of past trauma (personal) and collective trauma held in the psyche through our past generations.

I would imagine it will get REAL ugly real QUICK.

The only thing that "saved" me was LOVE.

For myself and others.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Thank you for the information.

I got the "point" you could say.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Everything keeps coming back to the Egyptians for me. The "eye" I passed through in a purple vision the eye of Horus or Ra. Everything I read about the material seems to be in conflict with each other.

I know I have always had an attraction to certain Egyptian symbols etc but I think we all feel that way to a point. I am just glad that maybe I may not be "crazy" after all. Writing it all off as schizophrenia was kinda comforting in a way

edit on 3-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

i absolutely believe i came into contact with this being when i was 14 years old and whilst sleeping.

Would you be comfortable explaining the "encounter"? I have had a few encounters from something too. If not I understand, I find it very uncomfortable to discuss certain things. I am find when I get over it and share you guys help me and lead to things I had not seen.

Thanks again.
Namaste.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

I ask because as a child around that age I too encountered something very similar
but I would not "let him in" the door so to speak, I kept him out.

In my most recent dreams I will have to "wake" up in the dream and then realize the scary things they show me are just a "dream". When I get full realization whatever they are showing me disappears, Then they will make something "else" come in the room and I have to come to full realization of the dream and it disappears, and they bring out something scarier etc.

However there is something I feel in these dreams I cant come to full realization on in the dream and whenever they just mention "it" I wake myself up from the dream instead of trying to make it disapear.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Lone12

That is the thing.. This place looks kinda like a dimensional prison right now to me. And I happen to have a strong connection to certain social memory complexes from back then. They have helped me make it through a lot of this "mess" I have found myself in. Like someone watching my back.

It used to be scary when they would show me things etc.. but now it feels more natural. It seems when I trust my situation and feeling and make a decision I am shown how to connect to more parts of me in this world. Things that I did not or could not possibly have seen are shown to me.

It is very hard to put in to words..

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Here's a thread you might find of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
can i be frank.....

stay away from opiates.....though you do sound like someone whos been tweaked by them

you need to swim...sleep at night...fix your lifestyle etc....to regulate the chemical inbalances....then all will be good

peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join