It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dont vote romney!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
well im not being funny but if you vote for romney then your mad. this is a guy who said if you were truly raped then you won't get pregnant. come on for god sake that's an insult to the woman who were truly raped don't you think. this guy has screw loose.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

ummm......
Firstly Romney never said that

Secondly......

Thirdly...
Obama is perhaps the worst U.S. president in history
Do your homework

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Started drinking early today, I see!

Romney never said that, some Republican running for COngress said it! You must be an MSNBC watcher. Sorry, I can't take any voting advice from someone who has no idea what in the hell they're babbling about.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Christ sakes.

Delete this thread...throw it in a fire.

OPs. I sentence you to research for the next 24 hours..find out who said what, etc.

At least, if your going to spout nonsense..make it entertaining.

A vote for Romney is a vote for the zombie apocalypse!
Don't vote for Romney...unless you love zombies!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Epic fail.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This thread needs to be 404'd

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

I disagree
We need to show the side effects of MSNBC and liberal blogs

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I disagree

I suppose we could do your recommendation... see how long it lasts before the Mods wake up

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thirdly...
Do your homework

What history? The history of neocons, or actual history?

What happened to the hate the neocons had for FDR?

Anyhow, the unabashed list of worst presidents:

1) James Buchanan - Slave guy, enabler of confederacy
2) Warren Harding - main contribution, gambling while his friends stole from the treasury
3) Andrew Johnson - Impeached (survived) from opposing reconstruction and the 14th amendment
4) Franklen Pierce - Catalist of the civil war setup
5) Millard Fillmore - Slave spreading enabler
6) John Tyler - Slave fan, abandoned entire party platform upon being sworn in
7) Ulysses S. Grant -Highly corrupt government (but he had good intentions...still..road to hell sort of thing)
8) William Henry Harrison: 30 day presidency (thats pretty bad..not him, poor chap..but can't say it was a great presidency when it only lasted a month)
9) Nixon - Totally not a crook
9) (actually a tie here) Herbert Hoover - Trade wars, exacerbated the depression.
10) Zachary Taylor - Who?

Not my opinions mind you (GWB would and probably will end up on this list given some time).
Source

Obama is at the moment in the top 15 best presidents so far. Mostly for his contribution to overseas turnaround sentiment. keep in mind, a potus isn't scored exclusively by americans, but rather where it brings the US as a whole in the world...which is why GWB will undoubtedly be seen globally as one of the worst the US had (massive downturn in popularity) and Obama will be seen as great (massive uptick in world opinion).

Some things can actually be measured.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I disagree

MSNBC does not suggest Romney says this.

I would say this is a product of someone getting their info from comments on youtube videos.
This one, I am thinking the video of charley biting his brothers finger.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say ops is actually a neocon trying to make the left look like morons.
-eyes the tin foil-

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
well im not being funny but if you vote for romney then your mad. this is a guy who said if you were truly raped then you won't get pregnant. come on for god sake that's an insult to the woman who were truly raped don't you think. this guy has screw loose.

In all honesty he didn't say that. However it does not mean he does not agree with the guy who did. In fact he has embraced the legislation backed by the extremists in his party. Which means he may as well have said it, because he will do it.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

He said he doesn't agree with what the idiot said. He outright said that.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

He said he doesn't agree with what the idiot said. He outright said that.

He can say all he wants that he doesn't agree with the idiot. However he has taken a favorable stance on every piece of legislation proposed that supports what that idiot said every time he has been asked. So which is it? His disavowal was nothing more than Washington double speak because it is politically expedient to do so. Just like his own party disavowed him and wanted him out of the race. But now are supporting him financially. So yes they should just come out and tell the truth about it, because they are only fooling the brain dead.
edit on 3-11-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Twist things much? Being opposed to tax-funded abortions, or even being morally opposed to abortions, does not equate to agreeing with the idiot's statement that a woman who has been raped can't get pregnant.

That was the original accusation of the OP that Romney was the person who made that ludicrous statement. No he didn't and he stated his opposition to Aikin's statement.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

ummm......
Firstly Romney never said that

Secondly......

Thirdly...
Do your homework

Actually romney did a commercial endorsing said candidate who did say this, then refused to pull his endorsement and the commercial. Even if Romney didn't utter those words, by continuing to support the candidate who did means he agrees with him.

Secondly, did you sleep through the bush administration? Did you ever study history?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

dont vote romney!

I honestly don't think to many people in this world are dumb enough to vote for romney...at least not enough people to get him into office...Thank God

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
wow, what a difference when a liberal makes a thread with false information as compared to when a conservative does.

Does everyone notice how it is the liberals that come to the thread and call out the OP on the false information?

Have we ever seen that in a conservative thread that spouts off lies?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Romney didn't say that, but he abused his dog, dressed up like a cop and pulled people over, cut off a gay boys hair and That's enough for this Republican to vote for Gary Johnson.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You had me at lowercase "dont"!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
wow, what a difference when a liberal makes a thread with false information as compared to when a conservative does.

Does everyone notice how it is the liberals that come to the thread and call out the OP on the false information?

Have we ever seen that in a conservative thread that spouts off lies?

There is such thing as physical fact, the literal, the tangible, and then there is belief, "interpretive fact" an abstract viewpoint, spin whatever you wish to call it.

Liberals are as a rule are more prone to gravitate to the first and conservatives gravitate more to the latter. It's why more liberals seem to be atheists and agnostics, and conservatives believe in less tangible concepts.

It's why Romney can lie so blatantly about jobs related to Jeep manufacturing being ship to China, be called out by the executives who oversea Jeep division of Chrysler a Fiat holding on the lie and choose to still double down on the lie. It's why conservatives can so easily believe that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya.... just like that 527 prophet guy.
Believe in Voodoo economics still waiting thirty years for the trickle down. Watch Redneck programing on cable channels that revolve around Big Foot, ghost, UFO, hunting.

How's that for a reality check?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join