It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney voters blacks will come to get you, according to Maher

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
From an outsiders perspective, I have no idea who he is but he looks like a knobhead.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The typical liberal deflection, "he's just a comedian". Apparently its ok for left wing Democrat racist to incite racial hatred and violence, as long as they're left wing comedians.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
There's some truth to what he was saying.

There will be rioting in cities when people realize their obamaphones and ebt cards will be taken away eventually. We can't afford this crap, they're gonna have to get a job.

Good thing I live out in the country.

Most people on welfare have jobs, they just have low paying ones. Like people that work at walmart. Everyone knows white people are the largest numerical recipients of government benefits anyway.

Stay ignorant and racist.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
Thing is that it may have been a joke, but its probably true! I may or may not be joking here, but check out this story about blacks tweeting they are going to riot if Romney wins

Obama supporters tweet they will riot if Romney wins

edit on 3-11-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

Yeah, they were quoting a very popular rap song from a very non-serious rapper. He's sort of a joke, just listen to the lyrics.

OMG 10 black people quote a rap song and white people get scared. The media never fails to demonize black people and instill fear in whites.
edit on 4-11-2012 by InfamousRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Maher was not making a joke here to settle racial tensions in the black community. He was making a joke to try and show white people that, even as adults, they're still afraid of the monster under the bed apparently.

Truthhhhhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This was a joke

People take what Bill Maher Says so seriously....they are idiots.

Bill Maher will tell you straight up that what he does is a joke

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by SaturnFX

The stereotypes are true however. There is physical, mental and behavioral differences between the different races of people on this planet. Yet mentioning or discussing this will get you branded as an ignorant sub-human racist by society and what I like to call the "bad whitey" syndrome.

Due to kneejerk reactionary posting, I will keep this short and to the point.

All races have differences..and if we look at the facts, the Asians win this "war" on all fronts.
So...one crazy hairless crazy ape calling another crazy hairless ape a crazy hairless ape, meanwhile to the typical asian, they only see us tossing feces at each other and banging our chests thinking we are the smart ape.

I do hope they treat us well...we'll make great pets.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
reply to post by Rezlooper

Quite freaking out over nothing...If people would take time to understand one another then you wouldn't have posted that article. If you notice the popular phrase is "ima start a riot" which is a song by a new up and coming rap artist, so they were using the election as a clever way to reference this song which is hot right now in rap world.

Yeah right, it's just a rap song and these guys are just quoting the title, just like when earlier this year rocker Ted Nugent said at an event for republicans that if Obama was still president this time next year, "I'm going to either be dead or in prison."

Secret Service vigorously investigated Nugent after this, but now there are no investigations into all the threats against Romney, also on Twitter, and here's another story about another leftist idiot, Michael Moore

Secret Service ignoring threats against Romney

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Want an ignorant thing to say on TV. And whites are the racists? This is just unbelievable, some people just shouldn't be allowed to vote. Simple as that. Or at least, an IQ test for every person that wants to vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maher has made a career out of barely crossing the line with his 'jokes' - his jokes which give insight to how he truly thinks and feels, as with all comedians.

Otherwise he doesnt have a career, he'd probably be a politician... stepping on and over people to get ahead.

Some comedians give us insight to how the world really works that we may not like to admit to ourselves, like Carlin. Others agitate and insult groups of people to stay relevant with a certain group of idiots.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Satirical humor is too complex for some folks to understand... When the television sitcom "All In The Family" came out in the 1970s the poor right wingers didn't understand that Archie Bunker was a joke and sided with him against his son in law the liberal... In reality Carroll O'Conner was a very liberal Democrat.. I'm not insinuating that Bill Maher is right wing or some other type of perverted character as asserted by the people that take what he as a comedian says in jest to heart.... Some are simply so shallow and superficially simple minded they can only see in black or white and miss out on everything else that is of a different hue.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Only one more day left - here's my tweet for the day "If Obama win dis thang Ima gona get my gat and go ape# up in this mofo, ders gona be sum sorry ass mofo's up in this biotch!" j/k by the way

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
NEWS FLASH!

Liberals cannot tell when something is a joke or not. That's why they get their news from The Daily Show and Saturday Night Live skits.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
Pathetic Bill Maher said on his show last night that if you vote for Romney, "Black people know who you are and they will come to get you." Unbelievable how he can say things like this and the media says nothing. Imagine if O'Reilly said that white people would come for you if you voted for Obama. The uproar would be deafening.

Here's the link to the story

Romney voters watch out

I guess you missed the part where this guy is a career comedian who has a comedy/entertainment show that mixes politics with jokes. You know, like Fox News.

EDIT: I shìt you not, Fox News/News Corp. tried to get out of lawsuits filed against them for reporting false information, by claiming that it is an entertainment company and not an unbiased news source.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join