It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney voters blacks will come to get you, according to Maher

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pathetic Bill Maher said on his show last night that if you vote for Romney, "Black people know who you are and they will come to get you." Unbelievable how he can say things like this and the media says nothing. Imagine if O'Reilly said that white people would come for you if you voted for Obama. The uproar would be deafening.

Here's the link to the story

Romney voters watch out

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Who cares what he.says?

He's a comedian, and isn't his show on HBO?

Lots of people say lots of things. I'm failing to see why anyone would get worked up over it. He is a Democrat shill, but no more than Limbah is a Republican shill.

He's shilling, that's what he gets paid to do. Maybe It's just me, but I could not care any less about what the monkeys on TV are spouting off about.
edit on 3-11-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

It was a joke. Everyone knows if you vote for Romney both blacks and whites will be coming for you.

Disclaimer: That was a joke too.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Alot of people believe the crap which comes out of Maher's mouth. The people has the impression that Maher is non-corruptible, a kind of TV-show version of ATS. Of course we all know that's not exactly true. I keep seeing bias in Maher's statements and guests he invites.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ZOMG -- comedians tell jokes.

News at 11.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There's some truth to what he was saying.

There will be rioting in cities when people realize their obamaphones and ebt cards will be taken away eventually. We can't afford this crap, they're gonna have to get a job.

Good thing I live out in the country.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Alot of people believe the crap which comes out of Maher's mouth.

And a lot of the younger generation take Colbert and Stewarts word as gospel as well.

Though they can be actually funny...Maher just sounds like a bitter man to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yup, he is a comedian and it seems the only people Obama talks to are comedians which equates to Obama=big joke.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If Romney wins, it will be the BILL COLLECTORS coming after you...

Because, with an outsourcing KING, working-class HATING, out of touch with the commoners royal SCUMBAG like Romney gets in and tanks the economy REPUBLICAN-STYLE (as always) again while raising the MIDDLE-CLASS folks taxes to pay for his INCREASED MILITARY SPENDING, and pay for the BUSH TAX BREAKS for the wealthy, folks will have the bill collectors to worry about more than anything.

Hopefully all the commoners here are in EXCELLENT health, because the stress on the body resulting from a Romney economy will surely bring you down with a lifetime of debt from heath-care costs as well...

edit on 3-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The one thing republicans will always lack is a decent sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thing is that it may have been a joke, but its probably true! I may or may not be joking here, but check out this story about blacks tweeting they are going to riot if Romney wins

Obama supporters tweet they will riot if Romney wins

edit on 3-11-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Yup, he is a comedian and it seems the only people Obama talks to are comedians which equates to Obama=big joke.

When did Obama talk to him? He only talks to comedians?

You're not just making up random BS are you? That couldn't be it, why would anyone do that?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

In this potentially volatile political climate...I don't find it funny...at all. Just incredibly tasteless and tacky.

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI

What bill collectors? Live within your means, pay off your debt, then they won't bother you. And it won't matter who is the POTUS at all.

But there will still be crime.

There has been threads about people rioting if Obama does not get re-elected here on ATS long before the MSM picked up the story.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that there will be small scale riots if Romney were to win.

And if Obama wins, there will still be celebratory chaos...like when a hometown Pro-Team wins the World series or such. But they are still riots in my opinion.
edit on 3-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If you say so, but one thing I have found is that Democrats are angry and bitter all the time, lighten up hey!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

In this potentially volatile political climate...I don't find it funny...at all. Just incredibly tasteless and tacky.

Des

Dont forget its only racist if a conservative white guy says it.. If your conservative and black, they call you an Uncle Tom

....if your liberal its ok to say racist things.......

So is he admitting most of the people who vote for Obama are black?

This guy should be shamed into never showing his face again on TV
edit on 3-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by YourWIFI

What bill collectors? Live within your means, pay off your debt, then they won't bother you. And it won't matter who is the POTUS at all.

But there will still be crime.

There has been threads about people rioting if Obama does not get re-elected here on ATS long before the MSM picked up the story.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that there will be small scale riots if Romney were to win.

And if Obama wins, there will still be celebratory chaos...like when a hometown Pro-Team wins the World series or such. But they are still riots in my opinion.
edit on 3-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you here - they are just waiting for election like its Game 7 of the World Series, gonna riot whether their team wins or not in this case!

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I don't think it is funny either and I don't understand why the black population wouldn't find this insinuation insulting,
edit on 123030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, the day he runs for office this will come back to haunt him. Until then, it's actually a rather tame comment compared to many of today's comedians.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
Thing is that it may have been a joke, but its probably true! I may or may not be joking here, but check out this story about blacks tweeting they are going to riot if Romney wins

Obama supporters tweet they will riot if Romney wins

edit on 3-11-2012 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

Oh, please, a couple of Twitter members making tongue-in-cheek remarks about rioting, that's real evidence that black people are going to riot come a Romney victory!

It's disgraceful that infowars would even post that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join