It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I like your prediction because its very possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Absolutely not! Do not be fooled by the false prophets. This thread has no basis in reality, and even worse, it is helping other people play into this deranged and false view of reality.

I find this thread to be slightly racists, ignorant, and the lowering the collective IQ of anyone who believes it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Fat chance even tho he was born In Kenya he won't get the votes.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

An interesting theory, when is the Korean dude's term up ?

If any American could pull off UN secretary, Obama is it.

But he could still win and become it after 2016 too.

Edit: I looked up the current secretary he started in 2007, so 2 terms takes him to 2017, perfect timing for the ex-president. With just a few days to go Obama has 65/35 spread/lead on Intrade they nailed it in 2008, I don't see that changing in 2012.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Guess what? That's an apples and oranges analogy. Muslims (and Jews) are born into the religion whereas Christians are not, that is their tradition.

Change does happen, and not always for the better.

Who in the world told you that? People can convert to Islam and Judaism if they so wished and are willing to put in the effort. Likewise, there is nothing preventing people from converting to Christianity from other religions.

What would be the point of sending Christian missionaries around the world if people could not convert to Christianity?

A very good friend of mine is a Muslim. We used to work closely together and would spend long nights learning, discussing, debating, and arguing about religion. One thing he said, though, was that a child born to a Muslim father is considered a Muslim by birth. It is not a choice one makes, it just is, and he always thought Obama was a Muslim. This is the same with the Jewish faith. In those two faiths, your religion is also who you are as far as other Muslims are concerned.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
n an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game. No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed. No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional divisions between nations of the South and the North make no sense in an interconnected world; nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long-gone Cold War. ~ Barack Obama UN Speech

Anti-Christ like speech saying there should be no wars and it is dumb for nations to continue with their ways.Promising fake peace."No one nation should dominate another nation".The more you listen to Obama the more He sounds like He is making false promises about everything like an anti-christ would.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
AND AS I FOUGHT AGAINST ANOTHER DEMON FROM HELL BY THE NAME OF BARNEY THE PURPLE DINOSAUR AND OUT LIVED HIM SO WILL I FIGHT AGAINST OBAMA IN ANY FORM OF DECEIT.

SECRETARY GENERAL ???

YOU THINK MAYBE THEY COULD ONE DAY GO TO FAR, AND WE THE USA LEAVE THE UN AND DECLARE IMMINENT DOMAIN ON ALL UN PROPERTY LOCATED ON AMERICAN SOIL?

IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE, IT WILL BE DONE.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have never seen so much crap thrown to a president just because he might or might not be of a certain religion desired by the people of one country,any where in the world...And yet you consider yourselves to be a secular society.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

After showing public disdain for Bibi Netanyahu, Obama has directed the State Department and the nation's covert agencies like the CIA to support the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda terrorists in Egypt, Libya, and now Syria, deposing relatively moderate regimes (even allies like Mubarack) in favor of the most radical Islamist factions like the MB.

That is something that is very true, but no one really realizes it.

And if it makes you feel any better, I like Barack Obama, but I have had the exact same theory as you about him becoming U.N. Secretary general and then revealing himself as the anti-Christ. At any rate, he isn't liked by Christians and is liked by atheists, right? So it's a fitting description.

This was a good thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I feel as though the fascia tear along my spine is finally all better. Reason being? The OP was the greatest S-T-R-E-T-C-H i've had in years!! S&F for the great LOL this morning OP!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

i remember when Bill Clinton left office..
the consensus was that He would seek the UN Secretary General position.....

i suspect there is a theme going on that the UN seat is the next level of the global government

BHO will be glad to get a power office to be one of the Chicago areas puppet masters' and pull the strings from his perch in the shadow government for both the Chicago political machine and use his connections to the DC/NYC power brokers in the shadow Fed gov't

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

After showing public disdain for Bibi Netanyahu, Obama has directed the State Department and the nation's covert agencies like the CIA to support the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda terrorists in Egypt, Libya, and now Syria, deposing relatively moderate regimes (even allies like Mubarack) in favor of the most radical Islamist factions like the MB.

That is something that is very true, but no one really realizes it.

And if it makes you feel any better, I like Barack Obama, but I have had the exact same theory as you about him becoming U.N. Secretary general and then revealing himself as the anti-Christ. At any rate, he isn't liked by Christians and is liked by atheists, right? So it's a fitting description.

This was a good thread.

Hmmm...at least as far as politicians go, I like Barack Obama, and I'm a Christian, but then, I'm not one of those hate-everyone-who's-not-like-me-and-screw-the-Constitution-I-want-Theocracy type Christians.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I predict Romney will lose the election and become a used car salesman.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why is it that if you are against Obama that you are considered racist or against anyone that is different than you at all. Why can't it just be that you don't like his policies or that you don't think he has done anything that he promised he would do when he was elected in the first place?
However, if you are a not African-American, and you don't like Romney, then that is perfectly o.k.
As far as religion goes, the hypocrisy is just as bad...It's not o.k. to disagree with Muslim beliefs, however it's o.k. to disagree with Mormons. I just don't get it. Can someone please explain to me how this works??
Muslims ARE the most violent of religions. They also commit the most atrocious acts against women of all religions.
Mormons don't treat women as equals either, but you don't see them stoning women if they cheat on their husband, or try to leave him.
And you can say not ALL Muslims stone women in that case, but they are the only religion that still includes that in their laws in any country in the world. The fact that it happens at all shows that the teachings are there...And you can bet that 98% of the reason that Muslims in America don't practice these laws is because here they get prosecuted by our government. In the Muslim led countries it is encouraged, and in most cases, it's even required.
Alas, this will fall on deaf ears, and the hypocrites will argue... Ignorance is bliss I guess. Denial is the easiest place for the mind to exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The flags for this bs Show how #ed up many americans are

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I totally agree. People DO NOT realize who and what he is. His jump to POTUS was necessary for him to become the Secretary General of the UN. Once there, we all have to beware. He is not WHO and WHAT everyone thinks he is. Of course, this is not only my opinion, but my gut feeling, my intuition. I've known since he started running for POTUS in 2007 who he was. I recognized it the 1st time I saw him on Tv and have watched him closely ever since and more and more he is proving me right.

But will the people accept his reign and his rule or will they shun him and send him packing?

America will not accept his reign nor his rule. That says volumes about Babylon the Great.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Back in the 1980 Prince was the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Absolutely right on the money with your predictions! And Jack van Impe agrees with you...along with myself. This sonofabitch is SO evil it just spills off the screen. He's the most evil "human" I've ever seen. The "False Prophet" of the Bible, I think, is a reference to Mohammed and all his followers. Yes....OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! I hadn't thought of it, but becoming UN Secretary General makes perfect sense. And then..."men's hearts will fail them for what is coming upon the earth." God help us all.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Isn't the anti-christ supposed to be Jewish? Same tribe that Jesus was descended from? That's what my wackjob pentecostal church pastor told me when I was growing up....the same one who said my mother was possessed by a demon when she was actually going through menopause....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
OMG! UN general secretary! The only position more powerful than that is a little league coach! Seriously, the UN is completely effing useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join