It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Grats for another hate filled "Anti Obama" (yawn!) posting, coming from a "religious" nu...I mean person. We never had such a thing before, really... /sarcasm

Although..i want to give you ONE point for originality because of the "brilliant" theory with your numerology. It is always smart to select potential future presidents based on the magic of numbers, which can easily be revealed by examining things as their Zipcode, name, name of their dog etc.etc.. It's a good way to make sure that your next pres will be a good one. /sarcasm

On a serious side-note, the thought that people like you might actually vote using that very same "logic" scares me.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I think you need a bumper sticker. Throw out all your "god hates things" sandwich boards. Oooh and I think you need to kill an unborn child and have gay sex. That should probably cover it, probably best to let some random people on the internet know you are now an atheist too.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
We should really stop encouraging these threads.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Grats for another hate filled "Anti Obama" (yawn!) posting, coming from a "religious" nu...I mean person. We never had such a thing before, really... /sarcasm

Although..i want to give you ONE point for originality because of the "brilliant" theory with your numerology. It is always smart to select potential future presidents based on the magic of numbers, which can easily be revealed by examining things as their Zipcode, name, name of their dog etc.etc.. It's a good way to make sure that your next pres will be a good one. /sarcasm

On a serious side-note, the thought that people like you might actually vote using that very same "logic" scares me.

This.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You just stop believing in God.

Isn't a conversion in the traditional sense but it is clear what I meant.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I like the way you think, but obummer is too wimpy a f up to be the antichrist. He would really be a sorry one lol. But head of the un, that sounds like the kind of do nothing job he's made for. That's believeable for sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

I'd chip in so you can get on your meds again ... BTW: Kermit is the devil.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So my girlfriend told me this site doesn't look reputable and the name makes it sound even worse...

I tried telling her, "Nah it's all user-generated content and members provide links to legitimate news stories, etc. etc."

After seeing the positive response to this thread, I don't really see how I can defend it anymore.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Spot on. In tense times, ATS goes straight down the toilet. Try back a few weeks after the eleciton, when the conspiracy theories about Obama's birth certificate will be resurrected.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Vrey interesting prediction and analysis. I actually thought several years ago Barack would eventually seek UN dictatorship after he leaves the US Presidency. After all, he did say he is a Citizen of the World. He may view the US Presidency as just one major vital step in his quest for power.
His astrological charts suggest that he doesn't win a second term, so maybe he will view a UN win as the next logical step. Then he will still be fighting Romney for control and will want to assert authority over the US that way. Nasty situation. But Romney will be a strong Prez and tell him to take a hike.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I do not believe Obama speaks a second language now does he? Can't imagine anyone heading up the UN that can't speak another language. Seems simply wrong headed to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcomichael

I do not believe Obama speaks a second language now does he? Can't imagine anyone heading up the UN that can't speak another language. Seems simply wrong headed to me.

THAT's the only flaw in logic you found?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Koros

What you fail to understand, however, is that Jewish and Muslim tradition means absolutely squat. Simply decreeing "Someone's father is a Muslim therefore they are a Muslim" does not make it so. For one to be a Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, or "Pastafarian" requires a conscious decision on their part.

I don't like Obama, but this "he is a foreigner Muslim" crap has got to go.

The first thing a Muslim father does when a child is born - by tradition - is recite the shahada into his child's ear. It makes zero difference what you believe, or think you know, that has been the tradition going back hundreds of years.

Even if that is true... With all due respect, which dad are you referring to? Barack Obama Sr., like Obama Jr's mother, was an atheist.

Reciting the shadada in any case won't make you a permanent Muslim, since there are scores of Muslims who renounce their faith every day. On top of that, Islam is not ethnoreligious. Judaism is, Zoroastrianism is, but Islam is not.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcomichael

Yes he does, although he hides it quite well - he speaks Arabic. How do I know this when he has never spoken more than a few phrases in public? Simple logic.

No one disputes that Leo Soerto put Barack Obama into school as a Muslim student when he lived in Indonesia, and if they do I'll dig through my files and post his school registration certificate. Muslims have killed two birds with one stone when it comes to educating their children for a LONG time, their method being teaching the child to read with the Koran - a McGuff's Reader of sorts.

So there is NO WAY that Obama does not know Arabic, in fact New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristol heard him speak it with a "first-rate accent."

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.” New York Times

During an interview with Chicago Sun-Times columnist Cathleen Falsani Obama proved he was not a Christian a few times, first when he said there are "many paths" to paradise, when Christ Himself said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; NO MAN comes unto the Father but BY ME.

FALSANI:
What do you believe?
OBAMA:
I am a Christian.
So, I have a deep faith. So I draw from the Christian faith.
On the other hand, I was born in Hawaii where obviously there are a lot of Eastern influences.
I lived in Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, between the ages of six and 10.
My father was from Kenya, and although he was probably most accurately labeled an agnostic, his father was Muslim.
And I’d say, probably, intellectually I’ve drawn as much from Judaism as any other faith.
(A patron stops and says, “Congratulations,” shakes his hand. “Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Thank you.”)
So, I’m rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people. That there are values that transcend race or culture, that move us forward, and there’s an obligation for all of us individually as well as collectively to take responsibility to make those values lived.

Many paths... That's exactly what the devil would say.

Then Obama denied the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

FALSANI:
Who’s Jesus to you?
(He laughs nervously)
OBAMA:
Right.
Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he’s also a bridge between God and man, in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher. And he’s also a wonderful teacher. I think it’s important for all of us, of whatever faith, to have teachers in the flesh and also teachers in history.

The FIRST thing out of his lying mouth should have been that Christ was the Son of the Living God, not just some "historical figure" or :wonderful teacher." That alone proves that he is NOT a Christian as he claims - to be honest, he's not a real Muslim either although that is his "secret identity" - he's the Devil incarnate. Almost.

We'll know in a few months.

edit on 11/4/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ihavenoaccount

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Koros

What you fail to understand, however, is that Jewish and Muslim tradition means absolutely squat. Simply decreeing "Someone's father is a Muslim therefore they are a Muslim" does not make it so. For one to be a Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, or "Pastafarian" requires a conscious decision on their part.

I don't like Obama, but this "he is a foreigner Muslim" crap has got to go.

The first thing a Muslim father does when a child is born - by tradition - is recite the shahada into his child's ear. It makes zero difference what you believe, or think you know, that has been the tradition going back hundreds of years.

Even if that is true... With all due respect, which dad are you referring to?

ALL Muslim fathers.

Reciting the shadada in any case won't make you a permanent Muslim, since there are scores of Muslims who renounce their faith every day. On top of that, Islam is not ethnoreligious. Judaism is, Zoroastrianism is, but Islam is not.

Sure people can change their minds, but if they leave the faith in Islam, the penalty is death. It may not be meted out every day in the West, but it IS in Muslim countries. You don't even have to leave the faith to be on the hook for your life. Sunni and Shia sects are murdering each other every single day, each labeling the other "apostate."

That can not be denied.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I like the way you think, but obummer is too wimpy a f up to be the antichrist. He would really be a sorry one lol. But head of the un, that sounds like the kind of do nothing job he's made for. That's believeable for sure.

Wait until Satan indwells him after he receives the head wound. He won't be wimpy anymore.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11

For Obama to become UN Secretary general something would have to me done about the current Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (South Korea), who was re-elected, unopposed, to a second term on 21 June 2011 (for a 3 year mandate).

edit on 3-11-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

People die all the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
19 people flagged this thread.

Humanity, you're really letting me down.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Although I see Obama as nothing but a puppet your post is interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Maybe it doesn't mean squat to YOU, but to THEM it's a reason to throw acid in that child's face should they look at a boy, or behead them should they leave Islam. What part of that is unclear to you?

Right now I am crying at the sheer ignorance of this post. No. I am weeping at the stupidity of the writer who believes that Obama is a Muslim because his dad was allegedly one (i.e. no proof), has bowed to the Saudi King (because showing respect to someone makes you an antichrist) and assumes that Muslims love and worship Obama, while around the world, Muslims are cursing Obama at the same time. Then you say Muhammed is a thief and liar (Muhammed was given the title of Al-Amin because he was so trustworthy), slave trader (One of the first converts to Islam was a slave called Bilal who was freed by Muhammed's companion, Abu Bakr), and child molester (absoluteverdict.blogspot.com...). The link I showed you uses real logic. Doesn't make htings up.
Obama has 5 words. 5 multiplied by 400 = 2000. 2000+12 = 2012. Obama is 2012. Thats how bs your post is.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join