It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

This thread is one of the craziest things I have ever seen, and i've seen some crazy!

Ma'am I would highly recommend you get off WND and stop watching fox news for a couple days. I hope you understand that this thread has absolutely no basis in reality.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

For Obama to become UN Secretary general something would have to me done about the current Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (South Korea), who was re-elected, unopposed, to a second term on 21 June 2011 (for a 3 year mandate).

edit on 3-11-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Ban Ki-moon is da DEBIL!!!!!
oh sorry I forgot this is a Obama is DA DEBIL!!! thread
my mistake carry on

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

This thread is one of the craziest things I have ever seen, and i've seen some crazy!

Ma'am I would highly recommend you get off WND and stop watching fox news for a couple days. I hope you understand that this thread has absolutely no basis in reality.

I agree totally! Romney's got too much loot, give him him the boot !
And talk about anti-christian, how about all the plagiarism in the book of mormon and taking christ's words completely out of context. No hebrew dna in the book of mormon lands when the missionaries say there is.And Romney was one. No artifacts from the book of mormon time period.

Talk about INCREDIBLE deception, obama doesn't eve come close to the deception of the book Romney preached when on his mission! The Book of mormon has NO basis in reality ! And yet Obama took the heat with preacher Wright and Romney being a "christian can do no wrong, HELLO !

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Christ said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me." He also said "I wait at the door and knock." If you will just open the door to your heart to the Son of the Living God you will be saved.

The spirit of Christ conciousnes is the way and people of all religion and no religion can receive it or not, based on action and need and understanding. If a person is hindering a human from reaching christ conciousnes then the person is a antichrist (anti-gnosis).

Many antichrists call themselves the opposite because the do not know any better. Many priest are in fact standing in the way for true connection between god and the humans seeking god with their small minded views of god, sometimes preaching hate for the people who are not in the right religious group from their point of view. The blind leading the blind.

I think you will know when you body/mind/spirit knocks if you have a similar experiance as me. You cannot mistake that sound and the change it brings afterwards.

I am not happy with Obama:s actions but then most politicians seem a bit small minded and corrupted by ego from my view.
edit on 3-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It just occurred to me, OP. I forgot to answer one of your questions, didn't I? Err.. My bad. This is my guess.

Dasvedanya, tovarisch.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
19 people flagged this thread.

Humanity, you're really letting me down.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
19 people flagged this thread.

Humanity, you're really letting me down.

Lol. As if that is new anything new.
. Such great potential but so much small minded conditioning and bullying going on all sides. But at least we have the blessed ones keeping track of ous on the other side of the veil.

Hold on and if you have to live this life with the outlook that everything here is a joke, because how can you handle the insanety you see if you cannot laught at it. I have a feeling the rest of the universe are laughing their asses off from our small mindedness. It is like looking at ants thinking they are the master of the universe when single ants cannot even control their own behaviours and limit their greed for their own minds needs. It's the red ants against the black ants and then it is one anthill against another. One duality after another.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh my.

Bravo OP, you have outdone yourself.

I mean I have seen some really really crazy stuff posted, but this, this takes the grand prize.

Really, for you to think for one second, to think at all even a little bit that this is actually true...I mean just wow.

Now come on now, let's be serious...Obama isn't going to lose the election.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, you got that right brother.

The point is...if he can't be a good president, how can he take a more demanding job, like....be the antichrist.

Yeah, that's a good point.
The antichrist creates a middle east peace accord for seven years that is broken in three and a half. The antichrist unites the entire planet and people all adore him. I know the rest of the world thinks he walks on water but he's far from the statesman it would take to fit the role of antichrist as described in the bible.

Oh yeah,
Honey Boo Boo.
Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
One important point missed, when the anti-messiah is revealed fully he will be indwelt by satan when he is cast to the earth at the middle of the last week, Then he will be able to perform signs and wonders in the sight of men.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the ADONAY shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of satan with all power and signs and lying wonders 2 Thess 2:8-9

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. Rev 12:13

As of yet, the anti-messiah has not received this power, but when he does all who had not the love of the truth will believe the lie 2 Thess 2:10-11

My opinion is that BHO will be re-elected because the anti-messiah is called the king of babylon, and the USA is the daughter of babylon according to the scriptures. Is 14:4,

.THE USA IS MODERN DAY BABYLON

Spiritually (sod/deeper meaning), the USA is the land of Babylon. The word Babylon means
"confusion" (Genesis [Bereishyt] 11:9). Babylon is a generic term in the Bible that refers to the
ways of the adversary (HaSatan) and his kingdom of darkness. The Bible talks about a financial
Babylon, a political Babylon, a religious Babylon and a land of Babylon. Literally (Peshat), the
modern land of Babylon is the area of Iran and Iraq. However, today, very few members of the
house of Judah (Judaism) and the house of Israel (Christianity) live in Iran and Iraq. Therefore,
there must also be a spiritual (sod/deeper meaning) land of Babylon.

from Restoring The Two Houses Of Israel

www.waytozion.org...

edit on 3-11-2012 by Tsaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

there will be no #ing antichrist, you deluded masochist...

I for one would very much like to see an ex-US prez as UN secretary general. You don't know how good you have it with the American system. In other countries, their justice is a sham and leaders just look out for number one and every be damned.
edit on 3-11-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Damn! For some reason I thought this would be a serious thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Scary but plausible. Not saying it will or will not happen because only God Almighty know that but still plausible. Flag and Star.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Being atheist, it was a fun read. Everything I've ever read about an 'anti-christ' lead me to beleive he/she would be of european decent. Gog-Mago IMHO is a metaphor for what we have now and allways have had, a war of good & evil. And that is simply a perspective thing. As which side you see it from. Christians do not beleive that Islam is real. As well as the people of Islam do not beleive that christianity is a real thing. A perspective issue.

From my perspective....I'm screwed. Being an atheist, And having to sit back and watch as religious nut case's from both sides bring about each others demise, and be damned those who get in the way. Not a very bright picture for the rest of us.
edit on 3-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling

You may not be screwed my friend. I've always had a soft for Universal Dispensation (everyone can be saved.)

Growing up as a Southern Baptist I was always taught that God is a loving Father. Now the Baptists also teach that if you don't accept Christ in this life, then you are damned for eternity. That doesn't sit well with me. How can God be a "loving God", a Father who would do anything for His children; and then turn around and condemn them to eternal Hell? That doesn't make sense to me.

When Christ died, the Bible says that his spirit went into Gehenna - a place of waiting for the people who had died before He was crucified. While His body lay in the grave, Christ spirit preached His Father's word to those who had never heard it. When He was done, Christ EMPTIED Gehhenna, Sheol, or Hell - it has a variety of names - and those souls went into Heaven.

So what about the millions of people who died AFTER Christ was crucified? Most of them never had the opportunity to hear His name, much less accept His sacrifice for their sins. I believe (hope) that before any soul is judged they will have the opportunity to hear God's truth for themselves, from His own lips, beforehand; just as Christ did in Gehenna.

Those that accept Father's plan will be given eternal life as part of His family. Those who reject it (freakin idiots) will be cast into the Lake of Fire. Does the analogy of God being a loving Father hold true? How could a Father send His children to a place of eternal torture? I don't think He would.

When the souls of those judged and found wanting are cast into the Lake of Fire, it is called the "second death," and to me that means annihilation. There is no mention of eternal torture anywhere in the Bible; that's just something the Catholics made up to keep the peasantry in line. Yes, there will be "wailing and gnashing of teeth," not because the souls know that they are going to Hell, but because they finally realize the enormity of the sacrifice that Christ made for them and how they squandered that gift their entire lives.

Now of course, this may be wishful thinking on my part. I've had more than my share of relatives die without knowing Christ so I admit that I may be reaching. But there is a precedent for Universal Dispensation in the Bible - Christ's trip to Hell - and if it happened once, it can happen again.

Hope to see you in Heaven my friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

It just occurred to me, OP. I forgot to answer one of your questions, didn't I? Err.. My bad. This is my guess.

Dasvedanya, tovarisch.

He;s definitely a leading contender for President Gog. "Gog" is a title, not a geographic area; but in Ezekiel 38, Russia (Rosh) is mentioned as one of the nations who will attack Israel, albeit reluctantly with a "hook in their jaw,"

Between the two of them, I'll buy the loser (the one who is NOT the Antichrist) a 24-ounce Budweiser in a frosty mug and mea culpa myself until Christ DOES come.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Does 'It's a Predictions and Prophecies forum' mean anything to you?

In this crazy world we live in this very well could become a reality. Besides, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing but talk about what he wanted to do and still didn't do what he promised.

Maybe it's you that need to get off of whatever websites you're on and get into the real world.
edit on 4/11/12 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The Third Jewish Temple will be rebuilt and all will be well; until Barack Obama walks into the Holy of Holies, defiles it, and demands to be worshiped as God - something the left and the media in this country already do.-------Makes sense, and if all this does come to pass, I will be the first person to stop him from being worshiped as God. You can count on that.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Corporate Providence because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Corporate Providence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Obama's father actually converted to atheism before meeting Ann Dunham. Then had very little contact with Obama jr.

I guess that makes Obama an atheist too.

What kind of logic is that?
edit on 4-11-2012 by InfamousRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfamousRebel

Obama's father actually converted to atheism before meeting Ann Dunham. Then had very little contact with Obama jr.

I guess that makes Obama an atheist too.

What kind of logic is that?
edit on 4-11-2012 by InfamousRebel because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry what?

I know that I'm about to ask something stupid... but do indulge me. How does one "convert" to atheism? I'm curious...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join