learn more

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Yes, but you have to remember that Islam survives by making out everything that isn't Islam to be a scapegoat.

This is also why so many (secularists too) blindly defend it.
edit on 11/3/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins. (Damascus is the world's OLDEST continually inhabited city.)
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted (Aroer is Northern Jordan)
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim, (Ephraim is the West Bank)
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Syria will be
like the glory of the Israelites,” (They will turn to God, the REAL One)
declares the Lord Almighty.
4 “In that day the glory of Jacob will fade;
the fat of his body will waste away. (Israel will suffer in this war; it will not be one-sided.)
5 It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain,
gathering the grain in their arms—
as when someone gleans heads of grain
in the Valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet some gleanings will remain,
as when an olive tree is beaten,
leaving two or three olives on the topmost branches,
four or five on the fruitful boughs,” (The Jews left alive will turn to Christ.)
declares the Lord, the God of Israel.

Here's the INTERESTING part of the Damascus prophecy:

12 Woe to the many nations that rage—
they rage like the raging sea!
Woe to the peoples who roar—
they roar like the roaring of great waters! (Woe to the Muslim Brotherhood and the nations that fight against Israel.)
13 Although the peoples roar like the roar of surging waters,
when he rebukes them they flee far away,
driven before the wind like chaff on the hills,
like tumbleweed before a gale.

Here's how it will happen. Israel will be attacked with chemical weapons based in Syria, something Assad has promised to do if the West intervenes - which it has. So when SCUDS from Damascus and chemical rockets rain down on Israel, what is there going to be?

14 In the evening, sudden terror!
Before the morning, they are gone!
This is the portion of those who loot us,
the lot of those who plunder us.

So in the evening, the Israelis are "suddenly terrified." But by morning, the threat is gone. How can that happen?

Zechariah 14:12 describes how Israel's enemies will be destroyed.

And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Kinda sounds like what a body might go through during a nuclear blast doesn't it? Does anyone really think the Israelis won't use nukes if they feel like their existence is threatened?

I believe that the first five Trumpets of Revelation have already blown, as documented in these videos.

If you are really interested in it, here is an hour long interview in which the Biblical scholar goes into MUCH more detail, and let me tell you - without exaggeration - that what he has to say will astound you.

The next Trumpet of Revelation, the 6th, is the Gog Magog War - which is shaping up right now. The final Trumpet, the 7th, is the event Christians have been praying for since Christ died: His appearance in Glory, and our E ticket ride Home.

If you readers don't take anything I say to heart, remember this: When hostilities begin, Damascus will burn. When that happens, I hope you will remember this post and wonder, "Hey. If she was right about that, maybe there is something to this prophecy thing after all."

I won't say I told you so, I promise; but I will be happy to tell you how you can be saved too (assuming I'm still around.)
edit on 11/3/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for that. Want to quote Anne Rice to me next? It would have as much religious significance to me as what you quoted.

You are welcome.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
He also has 666 tattooed on both of his ass cheeks....it TRUE!!!

He is a tricky one for the ink was light brown...damn the father of lies, damn him!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
He also has 666 tattooed on both of his ass cheeks....it TRUE!!!

He is a tricky one for the ink was light brown...damn the father of lies, damn him!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Okay, I read everything you posted here and I have to say that it's a respectable collection of evidence suggesting we are living in the times of prophecy. I don't necessarily argue that and have actually pointed out the same on these very forums from time to time. The signs...in a general and suggestive way....are there. Then, it could be other things or could actually be self fulfilling prophecy. If your thread were about the general ways this is like End Times, I'd find it fascinating.

Your title and OP is calling Obama the Anti-Christ though. In your material, I have yet to see where any lines are drawn between that individual man, his past as we know it and what Scripture has remarked on things that should be there. I haven't personally seen any correlation between the two. I've wondered if Obama might be the useful tool to set the stage before the world sees the real player, so to speak....but he isn't it by any stretch. In my opinion.

Any evidence on Obama tying individually to Scripture....in a recognizable way...would be very interesting to hear though. (By the way...There *IS* a leader in the world right now who DOES fit more than just one of the characteristics. ...and I'll leave it there.)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well organized thoughts.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
He can be General, just get the U.S. out of the U.N. and defund it and throw them out of New York.
That would be an easy solution.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Aren't we all... at a certain level of perception... our own Christ and Anti-Christ (using the forms of those concepts I've come to understand you have)?

Given that sort of setup... similar to Salt Water meeting Fresh Water and despite there being a visible boundary it is still one "body of water" when zoomed out... doesn't it make sense that it would be difficult to distinguish between the two when you dig deep enough into the details?

Then it becomes a matter of "Am I Salty or Not?"
edit on 3-11-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Typical bigoted, hate filled anti-Obama thread. I thought you were onto something at first, but then you started talking about 666 and Islam, rofl. If he's a Muslim he can't be the antichrist, right, because he'd have to believe in Jesus to oppose him?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And he shall (Strengthen - gawbar) the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Dan 9:27

Gawbar –Strengthen – In order to strengthen the covenant with (many – rab, adjective), it must already exist… It is not he makes the covenant as has been taught.

From Obama’s speech at the Turkish Parliament, April 6, 2009

The United States strongly supports the goal of two states,Israel and Palestine, living side by side in Peace and Security (Joel 3:2, 1 Thess 5:3)

That is a goal that the parties agreed to in the Road map and at Annapolis

From Obama’s speech at Cairo University, June 4, 2009 – Titled: Obama speaks to the Muslim world > In the audience were 10 Members of the Muslim Brotherhood that received official invites

The only resolution is for the aspirations of both sides to be met through two states, where Israelis and Palestinians each live in peace and security.

The obligations that the parties have agreed to under the Road Map are clear

These quotes are just a small portion of the words Obama spoke against the land of Israel and the Elohiym of Abraham Isaac and Yacob in his speeches to the king of the north and the king of the south.

On Tishri 21 2009, BHO was given the Nobel Peace Prize for Strengthening the covenant with many, The roadmap to peace on the Seventh Day of the feast of Tabernacles, Hoshanah Rabbah – The Final sealing of Judgment.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a Prize was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev 6:2

Stephanos/Greek – Prize given in public ceremony

10.09.2009 / Tishri 21 + 1260 days = Abib 11, 3/22/2013 – when you see the Abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet - – Rev 12:6, 14, 13:5,Daniel 12:1, Ezek 20:33-38, Is 4:5-6

Abib 11, 2013 is The Sixth day of the week And the second/third day of Spring.

But Pray that your flight be not in winter neither on the sabbath day – Matt 24:20

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Dan 12:11

Abib 11, 2013 + 1290 days = YOM TERUAH – Tishri 1 – The Feast of Trumpets

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Dan 12:12

Tishri 1 + 45 days = Bul 15

And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, was the house finished throughout all the parts thereof, and according to all the fashion of it. So was he seven years in building it 1 Kings 6:38

Remember
therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt NOT KNOW what hour I will come upon thee. Revelation 3:3

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Audio Update recorded today www.waytozion.org...
edit on 3-11-2012 by Tsaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
...because he'd have to believe in Jesus to oppose him?

Last time I read the Qur'an it did believe in Jesus.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hoping for something does not make it so. Probably every world leader since Nero has been speculated to be the Antichrist, complete with numerological "proof."
It's a waste of time to try to guess who it really is. No one knows.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And commit suicide.
he has dont a lot of bad things. and They will make him pay.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Okay, I read everything you posted here and I have to say that it's a respectable collection of evidence suggesting we are living in the times of prophecy. I don't necessarily argue that and have actually pointed out the same on these very forums from time to time. The signs...in a general and suggestive way....are there. Then, it could be other things or could actually be self fulfilling prophecy. If your thread were about the general ways this is like End Times, I'd find it fascinating.

(By the way...There *IS* a leader in the world right now who DOES fit more than just one of the characteristics. ...and I'll leave it there.)

Thank you for that Wrabbit. I'm glad you appreciated it. Generally speaking, it is quite obvious that we are in the End Times. Even the "signs in the Heavens" are there.

Here is a depiction of the Tetragammatron, the most Holy name of God.

And this is the sun from earlier this year.

So as not to derail the thread I won't go into all of the other signs in the Heavens and on the Earth, but suffice to say anyone can pick up a newspaper and compare it with prophecy. The problem of disbelief comes in because those who would rebut the arguments I posit do not read my evidence. They are already convinced that the Bible is nothing more than a collection of the Copper Age superstitions of Middle Eastern nomads. If they actually sat down to STUDY the Bible I have no doubt that they would come away believers. Sorry, but there is no way a Bronze age man like Isaiah could have accurately predicted this war. The pieces are in place just as he prophesied, with EVERY nation he named currently looking for Israeli blood. And that's only one impossible "coincidence".

Getting back to the OP, there is just too much about Obama that is unknown. Where did he come from? 5 years ago he was a "community organizer" cum State Senator in Chicago that nobody had ever heard of. Now he's the most powerful man in the world. A mysteriously meteoric rise to power no?

Sure, other Presidents have been called the Antichrist; but the similarities don't end with the number of letters in his name. There's his DOB equalling 666, the lottery numbers of 666 in Illinois, and even his damned 666 zipcode.

None of the other candidates for Antichrist come off like Obama though. The man just radiates Evil, I can see it in his eyes - his wife too for that matter. She always looks pissed. Probably has something to do with the fact that her husband prefers men.

As you can probably tell Wrabbit, I'm not a religious whackjob that just accepts what she's told in Sunday school and repeats it from rote memory. I have intensely studied secular history, archeology of ancient cities (Slayers threads always fascinate me), and I'm keen on current events. I have studied various religions and their eschatology, and the sum total of everything I know about science, logic, and faith, everything I feel, is telling me that Barack Hussein Obama IS the Antichrist.

We as a people have no memory of what came before. A 6,000 year old Earth? Pffft. I don't think so. Now a 6,000 year old civilization... THAT is very possible.

Yonogouni, Globeki Tepi, pyramids that could not possibly have been built by people who didn't even know what a friggin wheel was; none of that makes sense. 12,000 years ago, according to secular history, our ancestors were hunter/gatherers who lived short, brutal lives. So where did the knowledge to build these ancient cities come from? I'm willing to bet that we are not the first civilization to inhabit this planet, although we might be the last.

I'm convinced that the Bible is but a small part of our story, past AND future. I'm also convinced that it won't be long until, as it promises, all mysteries will be revealed. I have no idea what Heaven will be like, but I doubt that we will be floating around on clouds playing harps. I think that the Universe will be ours to explore. It's a pretty big place, and having the gift of eternal life might just come in handy.

BTW, Who is your candidate for Antichrist?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Typical bigoted, hate filled anti-Obama thread. I thought you were onto something at first, but then you started talking about 666 and Islam, rofl. If he's a Muslim he can't be the antichrist, right, because he'd have to believe in Jesus to oppose him?

Even the Devil believes in God.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
With all due respect and no snark intended, are you certain you don't feel evil coming from him just because you expect it to be there?
To me he just comes across as inexperienced and little more.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, you have my respect for the time you've put into developing your theory and sharing it with us. On first glance, it looked superficial as so many are here recently. The customary responses that put a typical troll into brain freeze and kinda kill bad threads before they bloom turned out to really show the great deal of depth and effort you have here.

I'll be up front in saying I don't agree with you on Obama but it's not because you haven't made solid points. I have a spiritual side to me that I trust implicitly for estimating people. No one is 100% right on...but it's saved my butt a couple times in hindsight knowledge so I trust it. When I look at Obama and more over, look into his eyes...I see nothing there. Not malevolence. Simply nothing. In some circles, the term 'Filler' is one I've heard used. Maybe you have too...and that's what Obama has struck me as, in that sense, since 2007 when first seeing him. He just doesn't have the depth between the ears for much more than he's been...IMO. I understand my basis for my feelings leaves nowhere to go in debate, and I admit, it's not entirely fair in that way....but it is what I feel and that is sincerely why.

The overall picture? Well..You have presented more on this thread than I've seen for awhile and frankly don't have time tonight to go over. I'd never planned to at all....except that it's now obvious you put time into this and not just 10 mins to random grab links and tubes to throw at everyone.
I'll get back to see it. Thanks for the info on the topic!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
With all due respect and no snark intended, are you certain you don't feel evil coming from him just because you expect it to be there?
To me he just comes across as inexperienced and little more.

I grew up watching Dr. Martin Luther King on my TV, and hearing his sermons on the radio. I believe in his message to this day. We are ALL children of God regardless of our color. I didn't vote for Obama, but I had hopes for him to do well. He failed.

Not even Dick Cheney raises my hackles like Obama, and Cheney is one evil bastard!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Being atheist, it was a fun read. Everything I've ever read about an 'anti-christ' lead me to beleive he/she would be of european decent. Gog-Mago IMHO is a metaphor for what we have now and allways have had, a war of good & evil. And that is simply a perspective thing. As which side you see it from. Christians do not beleive that Islam is real. As well as the people of Islam do not beleive that christianity is a real thing. A perspective issue.

From my perspective....I'm screwed. Being an atheist, And having to sit back and watch as religious nut case's from both sides bring about each others demise, and be damned those who get in the way. Not a very bright picture for the rest of us.
edit on 3-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-11-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join