It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TTAA2012

Obama was born to a Muslim father and that alone makes him a Muslim.

Really?

My parents are evangelical Christians and I am agnostic.

We are not our parents. If everyone was determined by who came before them change would never happen..

Guess what? Change happens.

It must be nice coming from a culture that doesn't behead you for straying from the faith.

2nd line.

WTF kind of sense does your reply make?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

This gives a whole new meaning to Obamanation of Desolation. I also think of this next item as I read your post:

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

“I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

How does a Jewish Rabbi, which Jesus is credited with being (John 1:38), say in HEBREW, that Satan is like LIGHTNING from heaven?

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for the name of a person!

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!

The rebuttal to this is weak. Find it here: LINK

I find it fascinating that Abomination and Obama Nation are so close. I find it even more fascinating that the verse in John is similar to that of Isaiah 14 concerning the fallen king of Babylon. If you are accurate with your analysis, then we see a fallen king of one nation taking over the world. This is essentially what the beast rising out of the nations represents. We also see the petrol dollar as the commerce system of Revelation 13 and Carbon being at the heart of this system. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. UNESCO is gearing us up for a Carbon trading system based on biosphere reserves as the new currency. Carbon trading is code for trading humans, giving more meaning to the hunter in my last post. We are the hunted and Nimrod is back in power. See This Thread

That's my analysis, but we could all be wrong. From the looks of it, we seem to be seeing some symbolism emerge as Jesus enters the temple again.

Related Thread - Jesus enters the temple and the tables of finance are turned.

Related Thread Key to Knowing When

Hosea 6:2, "After two days he will revive us, On the third day He will raise us up."

I also find this vastly interesting.

White House Prophecy of Mormon Religion

The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse"

The fall of Babylon according to the 112th Pope after our current Pope:

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

edit on 3-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

The White Horse Prophecy sound WILD. I never gave much credence to Mormonism as being a legitimate Christian religion, but this prophecy could very well apply to this election because Obama has been doing his best to destroy the Constitution.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Really?

We are not our parents. If everyone was determined by who came before them change would never happen..

It must be nice coming from a culture that doesn't behead you for straying from the faith.

2nd line.

Well, you're alive aren't you Mr. Agnostic? Try pulling the Agnostic card with Muslim parents and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Really?

2nd line.

You equated converting from Christianity to converting from Islam.

I am saying they are not the same. One will give you a slap on the wrist at best. The other will get you killed and even attempt to justify it. Plus, it is more difficult to break your father's influence of religion when the threat against change is a violent one.
edit on 11/3/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
On 9.11.11 BHO quoted from Psalm 46 in his strange speech..

Counting from Revelation 22 the last chapter of the bible back to Psalm 46 = 666 chapters

Revelation 13:18 …chi xi stigma> 600 60 6, The Greek letters Chi Xi Stigma also spell a phrase in another language. And that language is Arabic. The word it spells is Bismillah which means (literally) "In the name of
Allah". --- www.torahchai.com...

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a Prize was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev 6:2

Prize, stephanos, given in public ceremony = Nobel Peace Prize

Obama's acceptance speech in Denver under the White Horse

www.flickr.com...

Pergamom Museum temple > www.nd.edu... = BHO's temple in Denver > i35.tinypic.com... -.

Barack Hussein Obama's temple in Denver was a replica of the altar of Zeus, the seat of satan

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith He which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, where satan's seat is : Rev 2:12-13

edit on 3-11-2012 by Tsaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

So you are saying that an ex-Muslim who becomes an atheist or agnostic in a secular culture where religious laws are banned will be killed by their parents for coming out against their religion? I don't think so.

What you say is true in a place like Iran, a tyrannical theocratic state that both sanctions and encourages this type of nonsense. It is the result of having non-secular society where one religion dictates policy, any society which views dogma as law is immoral.

I seriously doubt there is an epidermic of moderate Muslims living in the secular world killing their children for rejecting their faith.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

So you are saying that an ex-Muslim who becomes an atheist or agnostic in a secular culture where religious laws are banned will be killed by their parents for coming out against their religion? I don't think so.

I am saying that there aren't very many ex-Muslims alive today.

Sure, there are some who have had the comfort of living in a place where freedom of religion is (for the most part) respected, such as the United States. But under Sharia law, being an infidel will get you killed. Nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Also btw the number of countries in the Middle East under Sharia is growing at an increasing rate. Egypt is calling for it now - see for yourself.
edit on 11/3/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

What you say is true in a place like Iran, a tyrannical theocratic state that both sanctions and encourages this type of nonsense. It is the result of having non-secular society where one religion dictates policy, any society which views dogma as law is immoral.

I seriously doubt there is an epidermic of moderate Muslims living in the secular world killing their children for rejecting their faith.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

Izzat so?

"Honor killing" under growing scrutiny in the U.S.
British Court Convicts Parents In "Honor Killing"

Google Honor Killings in the West. I dare ya.
edit on 11/3/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just want to toss this in to consider....

Are we totally over thinking this? Assuming for a moment the Bible is what it appears to be (In deference to the % who don't follow the topic even that far) Aren't we getting a little too hung on on playing Sherlock Holmes on this?

To be specific, as I've read the Old and New Testament (particularly the Old), God and the Fallen aren't subtle about their actions. If this is truly end times and we're not off by 1000 years or 10,000 years (people thought 1000 A.D. was too), then would the games and actions really be so ...understated and subtle..as to be a debate whether it's even occurring or anything has?

The signs, as written and interpreted absolutely strike me as ANYTHING but subtle or debatable. The only debate I could figure would likely be happening in the real sequence happening would be if God was the force behind it or whether another Religious or fantastic reason is sold to the public. The 'awesome' and just staggering power of the events described seem beyond subtle question of it happening though? The Old Testament is FAR worse for that and God was downright mean spirited and vengeful in that period, to read about it.

So..Bottom line.... If Obama is the Anti-Christ, he's been in full world view for at least 5 years but has yet to do anything beyond the ability of mortal men beyond a near spooky charisma....but I've come to suspect that's more acting to a VERY high polish anyway. How does he meet the requirements of being the Anti-Christ in any way?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well I know ex-Muslims who are now atheists or agnostics, and while some members of their family do not speak to them anymore, the majority of their family is still very very close.

And of course it sad to see a once very moderate Muslim state slowly turning into the next Iran, and I do think people care there is just simply nothing much we can do about it other than keep the flow of factual and logical information out there so people can take that information and attempt to influence their governments.

I did google honor killings in America and I can tell you just by looking at the information that these cases are rare and again do not indicate an epidemic of religious murder by Muslims in America or the greater western world.

Just look up the statistics for religious violence in the US.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"If you gotta business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Sincerely,
- Barack Hussein Obama

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't trust Barack Obama, and firmly believe that he will most likely join the U.N.
I think Obama has a fake birth certificate, and Schwarzenhagger would have been a better choice for a president that was not born in the U.S. The Bin Laden death photo looked photoshopped. Never saw a true, real photo pertaining to that issue.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac007
The Bin Laden death photo looked photoshopped. Never saw a true, real photo pertaining to that issue.

Of course it was fake.
There never were any photos released.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for that. Want to quote Anne Rice to me next? It would have as much religious significance to me as what you quoted.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Koros

Again, that tradition means squat. Telling a child that he is a Muslim does not make him one. Why can't you grasp this concept?

I could whisper in to my baby's ear as soon as he is born that he is a flying purple hippopotamus, but he won't suddenly sprout wings!

Maybe it doesn't mean squat to YOU, but to THEM it's a reason to throw acid in that child's face should they look at a boy, or behead them should they leave Islam.

What part of that is unclear to you?
So, "Once Born to a Muslim, Always Muslim?" That is what you are going to go with?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Again, that tradition means squat. Telling a child that he is a Muslim does not make him one. Why can't you grasp this concept?

I could whisper in to my baby's ear as soon as he is born that he is a flying purple hippopotamus, but he won't suddenly sprout wings!

Maybe it doesn't mean squat to YOU, but to THEM it's a reason to throw acid in that child's face should they look at a boy, or behead them should they leave Islam.

What part of that is unclear to you?
So, "Once Born to a Muslim, Always Muslim?" That is what you are going to go with?

I don't see anything funny about it, but yes; that is what I'm going with.

Warning: Graphic images.

And all this little girl wanted to do was go to school.

Tell me again about the "Religion of Peace."

I could go on all "bloody" day. Those were just HALF of the first page of search results.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I always pictured the Anti-christ taller. Seriously though, Obama is just another crappy president. Nothing to see here but a giant theological leap. Interesting read though. I normally just skim through religious rants for a laugh. But I actually read your whole OP. I almost starred you just for that.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

...and shortly thereafter, he will reveal himself as the Antichrist.

He's not smart enough to be the antichrist. I know most of the rest of the world practically adores the man, but at least half of this country is able to see through him. He doesn't have the adoration capital and he doesn't have the smarts. So I vote 'no' on Obama turning out to be the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I just want to toss this in to consider....

Are we totally over thinking this? Assuming for a moment the Bible is what it appears to be (In deference to the % who don't follow the topic even that far) Aren't we getting a little too hung on on playing Sherlock Holmes on this?

To be specific, as I've read the Old and New Testament (particularly the Old), God and the Fallen aren't subtle about their actions. If this is truly end times and we're not off by 1000 years or 10,000 years (people thought 1000 A.D. was too), then would the games and actions really be so ...understated and subtle..as to be a debate whether it's even occurring or anything has?

The signs, as written and interpreted absolutely strike me as ANYTHING but subtle or debatable. The only debate I could figure would likely be happening in the real sequence happening would be if God was the force behind it or whether another Religious or fantastic reason is sold to the public. The 'awesome' and just staggering power of the events described seem beyond subtle question of it happening though? The Old Testament is FAR worse for that and God was downright mean spirited and vengeful in that period, to read about it.

So..Bottom line.... If Obama is the Anti-Christ, he's been in full world view for at least 5 years but has yet to do anything beyond the ability of mortal men beyond a near spooky charisma....but I've come to suspect that's more acting to a VERY high polish anyway. How does he meet the requirements of being the Anti-Christ in any way?

To answer the first part of your question, the signs are all around us. The answer lies in Matthew 24.

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Now people say, "There have always been wars, rumors of wars, disease, famine, and earthquakes." This is true, but Christ was specifically talking about the time AFTER Israel once again became a nation. Matthew 24 continues...

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it (He) is near, right at the door.
34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

The "fig tree" is Israel in this prophecy, which talks about Israel's rebirth as a sovereign nation. Verse 34 proclaims that the generation that was alive when Israel was reborn will still be alive when He returns. And it's a good thing too, because...

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. (Harold Camping much)
12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (with satellite TV it is now possible to reach the entire world.)
15 “So when you see (Barack Obama) standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand.
16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
22 “If those days had not been cut short (by the Second Coming of Christ), no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Getting back to Damascus for a second, because I believe it to be the next event on the prophetic calendar, we read in Isaiah 17:

Oops, I only have 200 characters left. CONTINUED next post.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
oops

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join