It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Will Lose The Election And Become U.N. Secretary General

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by TTAA2012

Isn't the first time I heard this,

Does Barack Obama dream of becoming UN Secretary General?
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

President Obama could in theory become Secretary General Obama, with adoring audiences at his feet at the United Nations. The adulation he no longer receives in the United States could be his for the taking at the UN. Sound improbable? Not for a leader described as the first “post-American president”, and who is a fervent believer in the power of multilateralism over the sanctity of the nation state. And in terms of recent precedent it’s worth noting that Bill Clinton was reportedly interested in the position during the height of the Oil-for-Food scandal which threatened to bring down Kofi Annan in the mid 1990’s, though Annan ultimately clung on to power.

edit on 123030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

TY for that. I hope you don't mind, but I added it to the OP:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You are welcome, and no I don't mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

What you fail to understand, however, is that Jewish and Muslim tradition means absolutely squat. Simply decreeing "Someone's father is a Muslim therefore they are a Muslim" does not make it so. For one to be a Muslim, Jew, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, or "Pastafarian" requires a conscious decision on their part.

I don't like Obama, but this "he is a foreigner Muslim" crap has got to go.

The first thing a Muslim father does when a child is born - by tradition - is recite the shahada into his child's ear. It makes zero difference what you believe, or think you know, that has been the tradition going back hundreds of years.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Again, that tradition means squat. Telling a child that he is a Muslim does not make him one. Why can't you grasp this concept?

I could whisper in to my baby's ear as soon as he is born that he is a flying purple hippopotamus, but he won't suddenly sprout wings!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Ronald Wilson Reagan! Each name has 6 letters. 666.

Just to be fair to Obama...

The Name Romney = 666 In Computer Code

Personally I think it could be my Ex-wife.

No, actually, I know it is

edit on 3-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros

For you to see the more sinister side of the WH, you have to wait until the end of the reign, Little children, it is the last hour. Just as you heard that an antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

I love the blindness of Christians. Instead of just admitting that human beings are fallible creatures who don't always see eye-to-eye, they insist that anything which goes against their special brand of mythology must be of the devil.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Just for reference.
edit on 123030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, you got that right brother.

The point is...if he can't be a good president, how can he take a more demanding job, like....be the antichrist.

Well

To give the Devil his due.
He does like Sin City

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If true, that would be the 537th reason to get the U.S. out of the U.N.
Otherwise, I only have 536.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Roflmao! I just blew milk out of my nose and made a complete mess of my computer desk when i saw that picture. Thanks Slayer, now i need to clean up.

edit on 3-11-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think you've read or watched the Left Behind series? As I've read this and heard people far more expert in Theology than I'll ever be talk, Obama misses the "signs" for where he's from and other markers supposed to identify the A.C. if He should appear in our lifetimes.

You're suggesting he's the Anti-Christ though....so I'm curious, how do you see him fulfilling the points in the Bible describing what he should have for background points?

I've also understood knowledgeable theology types to say the A.C. won't be a man the world knows and is well familiar with from years in a totally un-related role?

Evangelicals have been moving away from the European Antichrist theory in droves.

This video shows how Obama fulfilled 12 of the Antichrists 19 characteristics BEFORE he took office.

The unfulfilled prophecies include:

A mortal head wound from which he will recover.

A "False Prophet" rises to become his "right-hand man."

A 10-Nation coalition will give him "Power and Authority." There are 5 permanent and 10 non-permanent members in the UN Security Council. I can't reconcile those numbers now; perhaps there wil be more permanent members added in the future. I notice that there are no Muslim nations among the 5 permanent members, and since they represent a significant percentage of the world's population, I can see how they would make a valid case to be included.

He will broker a Seven Year Peace Treaty between Israel and the Muslims.

He will attack Christians and Jews (we can see this starting already).

He will change laws concerning worship This too is happening right now.

So aside from the obvious characteristics that he hasn't yet fulfilled, I feel I stand on solid ground in declaring him the Antichrist. At least I have enough proof to start a discussion on ATS!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Maybe Joe Biden? Certainly not a prophet, but he has the "false" part down pat.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Guess what? That's an apples and oranges analogy. Muslims (and Jews) are born into the religion whereas Christians are not, that is their tradition.

Change does happen, and not always for the better.

Who in the world told you that? People can convert to Islam and Judaism if they so wished and are willing to put in the effort. Likewise, there is nothing preventing people from converting to Christianity from other religions.

What would be the point of sending Christian missionaries around the world if people could not convert to Christianity?

Sure, they can CONVERT; but Muslims and Jews - By their own traditions mind you - are considered to be born into the religion. In Islam, it is passed down paternally, and in Judaism it is passed down maternally.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

Again, that tradition means squat. Telling a child that he is a Muslim does not make him one. Why can't you grasp this concept?

I could whisper in to my baby's ear as soon as he is born that he is a flying purple hippopotamus, but he won't suddenly sprout wings!

Maybe it doesn't mean squat to YOU, but to THEM it's a reason to throw acid in that child's face should they look at a boy, or behead them should they leave Islam.

What part of that is unclear to you?
edit on 11/3/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Maybe Joe Biden? Certainly not a prophet, but he has the "false" part down pat.

For some reason I don't see the False Prophet as being a bumbling fool, but OK.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This gives a whole new meaning to Obamanation of Desolation. I also think of this next item as I read your post:

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

“I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

How does a Jewish Rabbi, which Jesus is credited with being (John 1:38), say in HEBREW, that Satan is like LIGHTNING from heaven?

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for the name of a person!

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!

The rebuttal to this is weak. Find it here: LINK

I find it fascinating that Abomination and Obama Nation are so close. I find it even more fascinating that the verse in John is similar to that of Isaiah 14 concerning the fallen king of Babylon. If you are accurate with your analysis, then we see a fallen king of one nation taking over the world. This is essentially what the beast rising out of the nations represents. We also see the petrol dollar as the commerce system of Revelation 13 and Carbon being at the heart of this system. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. UNESCO is gearing us up for a Carbon trading system based on biosphere reserves as the new currency. Carbon trading is code for trading humans, giving more meaning to the hunter in my last post. We are the hunted and Nimrod is back in power. See This Thread

That's my analysis, but we could all be wrong. From the looks of it, we seem to be seeing some symbolism emerge as Jesus enters the temple again.

Related Thread - Jesus enters the temple and the tables of finance are turned.

Related Thread Key to Knowing When

Hosea 6:2, "After two days he will revive us, On the third day He will raise us up."

I also find this vastly interesting.

White House Prophecy of Mormon Religion

The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse"

The fall of Babylon according to the 112th Pope after our current Pope:

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

edit on 3-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Obama was born to a Muslim father and that alone makes him a Muslim.

Really?

My parents are evangelical Christians and I am agnostic.

We are not our parents. If everyone was determined by who came before them change would never happen..

Guess what? Change happens.

It must be nice coming from a culture that doesn't behead you for straying from the faith.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, you got that right brother.

The point is...if he can't be a good president, how can he take a more demanding job, like....be the antichrist.

Well

To give the Devil his due.
He does like Sin City

That was funny. I did LOL, but then I remembered our Ambassador and three brave Americans died.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh you're bad Slayer! I had totally missed registering what the background was a photo from until the other member shared his milk blowing reaction.
Now, of course, I can't miss it.... Nice one! I must say..I see the point now.

(or humor, to be sure! lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join