It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Timing of Things..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hola! Como estas, Above Top Secret? Today I would like to discuss the timing of the new UN Internet surveillance discussion (in which doors will be closed). Now, I do realize that the whole 2012 thing is almost becoming taboo, but you cannot deny that the UN couldn't have chosen a more interesting time to propose such measures. Is something going to happen soon that is not to be seen & spread about online? Honestly, the year has been strange & current events becoming stranger.

Alas, I suppose all I wish to say is that we don't seem to be headed in the right direction, & I am not looking forward to the election. This time in our reality obviously matters to global powers, we have seen massive strides towards totalitarianism in the past few years (prior as well, but things are being brought to light & not blanketed as of recent) & I do think that there is a reason for this time being the time of implementation. As humans, we need to walk away from the system that we currently serve, & let it decay without it's life-source.

In short, all seems to be reaching a maximum level of tensions globally. Lucky us, we get to watch the show.

I doubt that we will see major devastation globally, however, if this is the time in which our future is molded (in a more distinct & powerful manner) by our global consciousness, then we need to acknowledge things such as this in a more direct & powerful manner. I wouldn't know where to start though.

edit on 3-11-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

This time in our reality obviously matters to global powers, we have seen massive strides towards totalitarianism in the past few years

Any actual instances or proof for that?

join